Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,918 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (73750 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Pityoobi: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
if this is the excuse you can come up with and if this is the official Lagos state excuse then there's a very big problem with the way things operate in that state and it's a huge shame. She has receipts of all tax she has paid over the years so the state should explain how they came about 18 million naira. Don't you people think at all ? Don't you especially know that she's being run out of town and business ? Why supporting wickedness because of politics ? It doesn't make sense and it's so sad to see most of those supporting this witch-hunt are those who haven't seen three million naira raw cash in their lives. They're the ones who support wickedness and political bigotry due to envy
Wetin this on dey talk? This is utter nonsense without any sensible logic. You were here when she posted her house online plus her restaurant and other businesses for show off.

Now to pay tax for her exaggerated wealth na wahala. She better go and tell them she was lying… and also tell them the real figures. Faking it till you make it has gotten the attention of the tax payer.

This is her problem, every other rich people pay tax but negotiate because we can, but with OBI no way. She better call OBI. If you have a business of more than 20 staffs you are obliged to collect income tax from your staffs and remit to the state.

You also collect VAT on behalf of the government and remit same. If they check your account with those bogus income you claim for the instagram, you go pay oooo. Property tax is also their with her bogus 500m house. She must pay.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Ttipsy(f): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2023
After boasting about a 37.5 million dress
Lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by sukkot: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Solofresh2:
This loud mouthed bi*ch
vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Laughingkk: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Oluwashina394:
Iyabo Ojo being backlashed for declaring her support for Peter Obi.

May God deliver her from the principalities who called themselves government in Nigeria.
Must you call or mention OBI?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Pityoobi:
Wetin this on dey talk? This is utter nonsense without any sensible logic. You were here when she posted her house online plus her restaurant and other businesses for show off.

Now to pay tax for her exaggerated wealth na wahala. She better go and tell them she was lying… and also tell them the real figures. Faking it till you make it has gotten the attention of the tax payer. This is her problem, every other rich people pay tax but negotiate because we can, but with OBI no way. She better call OBI.
agbado can never have sense in this world so having any sort of conversation with you is a waste of time. Enjoy your day
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2023
She should pay up and shut up. We're trying to make the system work and if she wants to be an obstacle she should be ready for cold prison beans
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Pityoobi: 8:36am On Jun 06, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
agbado can never have sense in this world so having any sort of conversation with you is a waste of time. Enjoy your day
Sorry I engage with only matured man. Not babies. Sorry you can never understand.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Barcalee: 8:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Loud mouthed dry bonga fish.. .you will pay every penny of that money
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by aswani(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Smh…

I am sure you did not research and just jumped into conclusion.

I will allow you wallow in same delusions!

Just don’t say it where intellects are gathered.
HacheNoire, honestly you are doing well with your patience discussing matters with some people here.

Companies all over the world not only have corporate taxes waived or reduced for some years but also get government funded grants in order to regenerate an area.

LASG government should give her the tried and tested Orji Kalu Uzor treatment and park bulldozers near her house.

Luckily for her, she is fully Obidient so the mouthy rat can go and set up a GoFundMe account and I am sure her fellow Obidients would rally round her.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Bimpe29: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2023
They long for good governance but can't be simply responsible and civil to entrench it.
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
if this is the excuse you can come up with and if this is the official Lagos state excuse then there's a very big problem with the way things operate in that state and it's a huge shame. She has receipts of all tax she has paid over the years so the state should explain how they came about 18 million naira. Don't you people think at all ? Don't you especially know that she's being run out of town and business ? Why supporting wickedness because of politics ? It doesn't make sense and it's so sad to see most of those supporting this witch-hunt are those who haven't seen three million naira raw cash in their lives. They're the ones who support wickedness and political bigotry due to envy
as your lineage no dey think at all if you can't reply without insulting directly or indirectly I go make you know say me self no well, if you were reasonable enough to see all my comments and the person that also replied then you don't even know what's going on in your head. Do you even know how they give people tax but na to the comment up and down without sitting down to make enquiries rather comment without thinking properly. Is she the only one that was told to pay her tax? I repeat its the 18m that's my issue that's high but I have said if you are told to pay certain amount there are ways you will meet the officials and they would reduxe it or is it because other people aren't coming to social platforms to complain, some people receive higher tax compared to her and there are not ranting at least person wey fit afford to buy house 500m and do this 37m shldnt be giving us book of lamentations

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

But is 18m not too much for tax
No good roads
No electricity
No security
I dont support the govt on this
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by lawani: 8:59am On Jun 06, 2023
I doubt if there can be up to five thousand people paying 10 million naira per annum income tax in Lagos.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MrUchenna1(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

A tribal mind is a troubled mind
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by JayArmaniGozman: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

You are delusional
Spits...….
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by akin9ja78(m): 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
This girl should just relocate to igbo land the wahala too mush

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Solofresh2: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
sukkot:
vawulence
grin That woman get wide mouth no be small

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ShaqFu: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2023
sukkot:
alaye i dey look you side eye
bros no reason am, na common knowledge. 😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by seunayantokun(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
They can settle that in court, please.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Gbeng30(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
You can't stand against APC and go unpunished it's their tradition and that's the kind of politics they always play...18m on top waiting...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by JOemmy(m): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

OK now I understand she was speaking against the lagos state govt before the elections.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2023
That she taking care of her 2 kids is not an excuse because only you know why you divorced their father if not fathers.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by membranus: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Goodman2023:

Imagine a nigeria without people like you

Nigeria without people like ihordspy will be too dull. We love it hot hot, and he is giving us what we want here.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by rafcrown(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
They will pay.They ....
We can all be better off if we are exempted from paying tax for 1 year.
Every year I receive a chart of how they spend my tax, not zooland.
lhordspy:
Lagos govt. gives Iyabo Ojo 7 days to pay N18million or go to jail.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/05/lagos-govt-gives-iyabo-ojo-7-days-to-pay-n18million-or-go-to-jail/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

SHE REACTS

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/iyabo-ojo-calls-out-sanwo-olu-lagos-state-over-naira18-million-tax-request/wjqwj2s?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Pityoobi:
Sorry I engage with only matured man. Not babies. Sorry you can never understand.
LMAOOOO grin grin grin yeah right

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by membranus: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
jaxxy:

if u cab show us tinubu tax records either in Chicago or in lagos we will u urchincs in ur witch-hunt campaign.

seyi tinubu bought house in London for £11m and drives a lamborghini.

Show us his tax records.
. Go and ask the British Govt for that.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by membranus: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2023
tonytony208:

Ìwo tí o dì'bò fún drug dealer gan ni Omo àlè Yoruba.

Ta ni Iwo omo atohunriwa dibo fun, bikose ole.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Backpedal: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2023
leisuretym:

Igbos movies are the reflection of their society, I don’t need to be intelligent, they are true life stories
And you are still saying this
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2023
You no dey her back😁
Blackdeewhy:
I think they are getting back at you for supporting Obi.
God dey your side mama💝
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by princemillla(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
. I haven't thought of this aspect though. I'm unsure what the law says here. Maybe one can get fined, lose some amount of money as forfeiture. But i doubt if one would be compeled to pay back the complete sum of which he or she is being purnished

The law clearly stated. Going to jail for a debt offence doesnt erase such debt.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by c900: 10:13am On Jun 06, 2023
Carry them go court with evidence of what you earned. That's why court is there, you don't just bill people anyhow. How many people earn 7m naira a year in Nigeria? Even uk you cant even save such amount a year.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Oh I never knew she's Obidient too , I thought Obidients are all igbos na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani Kayode's New Hot Girlfriend (Photos) / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.