Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government (73388 Views)

Lagos Government To Investigate Hospital Where Rico Swavey Was Rushed To / Iyabo Ojo Slammed With Tax Of N38 Million By Lagos Government / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Alcoron: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
You shun tribalism and support the truth in Nigeria, Nigeria pays you back with corruption and witch hunt.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sunnyski:

Why on earth would she pay such exorbitant amount of money?
What kind of business is she doing?
Is she Otedeola or Dangote?
A brother witch hunting his sister thinking is from the SE.

Seems you know better than the Internal Revenue Service.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Morphinne: 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
I’m sure the due amount was calculated using her total annual income/what she claimed to be earning. Go and pay your tax fake life auntie because that same tax is what is used to develop the saner climes y’all wanted Gbarebo to turn Lagos into yunno 😎
Wetin be 18 Million sef for someone who spent just shikini 37 million Naira on a dress she used for just one night? Practice what you preached, go and pay your tax so we can collectively turn Lagos into a saner clime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by 1972xy: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Story for the gods. Madam, go and pay your tax.
Flexing muscle with the government will not solve your problem.
Pay your tax.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by isan(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yomi fabiyi is typing cheesy but for Iyabo should approach the tax tribunal in lagos social media rant wont help her case

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by isan(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
She will only get in more trouble because she declared she made 40M last year but she wore 37.5M dress AMVCA Lagos state need to audit her account
Morphinne:
I’m sure the due amount was calculated using her total annual income/what she claimed to be earning. Go and pay your tax fake life auntie because that same tax is what is used to develop the saner climes y’all wanted Gbarebo to turn Lagos into yunno 😎
Wetin be 18 Million sef for someone who spent just shikini 37 million Naira on a dress she used for just one night? Practice what you preached, go and pay your tax so we can collectively turn Lagos into a saner clime

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
All what I know is that after God na government. Pakam

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by isan(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
I guess if you support the truth you don't need to pay tax
Alcoron:
You shun tribalism and support the truth in Nigeria, Nigeria pays you back with corruption and witch hunt.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by AdviserGeneral: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi

Why has politics blinded you? Why are you so wicked because of politics? Even the blind can see through this, and the deaf can hear from this injustice. Just because she criticized the government during elections means she should suffer the consequences. Why is the accountability we seek from the government? We need to grow in politics. African man is extremely wicked when handed over power. I just pray you don't get intimidated by someone who has more power than you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by orazx: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
The same people that will tell you Nigeria is not like UK.

Common tax, they cannot pay!

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

She is just a scam like Peter!

You Dey pay tax?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Witch hunting
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
orazx:

You Dey pay tax?

Why not?

Oh! You feel every Nigerian is a thief!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by toprealman: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
They should provide evidence of Tax payment by NURTW as well as Seyi law and Seyi Tinubu.
I forgot to mention the Aso be oke seller, that one too.
Her only crime is not supporting APC in the presidential election. Is this not tyranny when state infiltrate government organizations and use them as weapon of warfare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Morphinne: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
isan:
She will only get in more trouble because she declared she made 40M last year but she wore 37.5M dress AMVCA Lagos state need to audit her account
Tor 🤣
Since a ‘working’ Lagos is all she wants as demonstrated during the campaign period, she shouldn’t hesitate to oblige to doing what’s going to help us achieve that Lagos of her dream. In those saner climes she’s been comparing Lagos with, can she be flaunting her wealth and mansions without remitting taxes? She should go and pay her tax and stop disturbing our peace.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Jostoman: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
I remember during the election period she was running her mouth: 'Lagos government is not working, we will chase them out, We are in bondage'.
Now Lagos is ready to work. The change is starting from you. It is either you pay your tax or go to jail. Where do you think government get money to do all these things you demanded for? To build roads, electricity, hospitals. Through money ritual or plucked from tree? Pay your tax iyabo. Your lamentation sob-stories cannot save you. Fvcking defaulter.

The entity was asking the Lagos State Government if they had ever offered her any assistance with her business and that she that single-handedly raised her kids blah blah blah. Is this Iyabo or a body-double? The same Iyab0 Ojo who antagonised Sanwo Olu's bid for a second term in exchange for social media validations. The 'I am Yoruba, but I don't think in Yoruba" gang.

This werrey was alleged to have declared a 40m naira return as income. This same faker declared she bought a dress of N37.5m for AMVCA award, and even threatened to sue a guy that recreated the dress at cheaper price. But crying over tax of N18m.

Please, Iyabo dont pay. You already brought the issue to social media instead of appealing or beg for mercy secretly. The same social media peeps you have always been trying to please will be the one to buy bread for you to eat your prison beans. Please dont pay within 7days. Nonsense ! Omo ale oshi
that is the kind of politics you guys know how to play. Politics of bitterness, Politics of every body in lagos must not vote for any other party except APC. Tue
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by AliceJudy234: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
We help you buy and ship items on platform like 1688 Alibaba madeinchina etc air cargo 6.5usd per kg
Express 7usd per kg .
By sea 280usd per cbm. For more information what's app +86 170 0882 6880
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Jostoman: 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Same Obidient that was running her mouth like she is a good citizens and ambassador for change, cannot pay common state tax!

but thankGod She and Peter are not Election rigger like your
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jostoman:
but thankGod She and Peter are not Election rigger like your

Are you referring to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Hello! His Excellency has fulfilled all constitutional requirements, and has been sworn-in as the duly elected president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by crossbreedwears(m): 11:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
If SE is a better place for Igbo to make business then they should all return back. People like you are seeking for attention. I'll give you 20 good reasons why any tribe will bring their business to lagos
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Otedola no dey even pay such huge tax

18 million on a country that doesn’t pay tax refund

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

if u cab show us tinubu tax records either in Chicago or in lagos we will u urchincs in ur witch-hunt campaign.

seyi tinubu bought house in London for £11m and drives a lamborghini.

Show us his tax records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Ambitious21: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2023
taylor88:
Witch hunting

All because she didn’t campaign for that Irigbaji imbecilee with his Sanwo Olu puppet

Otedola no dey even pay such huge tax

18 million on a country that doesn’t pay tax refund

Na Igbos wey leave SE carry 90% of their wealth come Lagos I dey blame bcuz Igbos aside Lagos will be like Osun & Ekiti

Bloody Unity beggars hunting their own bcuz she said no to a urine distributing old senile maggot

Your brain is retarded....

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by HacheNoire: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2023
jaxxy:

if u cab show us tinubu tax records either in Chicago or in lagos we will u urchincs in ur witch-hunt campaign.

Show us his tax records.

Myself and Asiwaju are patriotic citizens. We don’t cut corners.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Myself and Asiwaju are patriotic citizens. We don’t cut corners.

That's not how the Chicago courts put it.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by pacificom: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2023
Did she earn that much? By the way, how much has the government paid to empower or given in loan to her? Our government want to copy cat developed countries where government put money into citizens pocket and take token in form of tax. They even give back tax refund annually to show their generousity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by isan(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2023
Lol in a saner climes 90% of celebrities won't survive with their fake lifestyle
Morphinne:

Tor 🤣
Since a ‘working’ Lagos is all she wants as demonstrated during the campaign period, she shouldn’t hesitate to oblige to doing what’s going to help us achieve that Lagos of her dream. In those saner climes she’s been comparing Lagos with, can she be flaunting her wealth and mansions without remitting taxes? She should go and pay her tax and stop disturbing our peace.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by otipoju(m): 12:33am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

You deserve a nice good hiding !!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by isan(m): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2023
They did not witch hunt falz ,macaroni or psquare but it's iyabo they are witch hunting ? Just know that iyabo has been evading tax since 2019
toprealman:
They should provide evidence of Tax payment by NURTW as well as Seyi law and Seyi Tinubu.
Her only crime is not supporting APC in the presidential election. Is this not tyranny when state infiltrate government organizations and use them as weapon of warfare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OmonnakOdapig: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2023
toprealman:
cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by OmonnakOdapig: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2023
jaxxy:

Show us his tax records.
cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by tollyboy5(m): 1:16am On Jun 06, 2023
lhordspy:

Nevertheless you have no right to tag anyone as "omo ale" because they are not politically inclined with you.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

How much did you pay for taxes last year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / D’banj Fans React To DonJazzy And Olamide Beef,see Their Funny Tweet / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.