Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC (38677 Views)

2027: Atiku, Obi’s Alliance Moves Unsettle APC Stalwarts / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Menclothing: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
How many month will u guys use in tribunal when we have 4 levels of court
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by yeman05(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Their cases and challenges have bn results not transmitted in real time. Do they any other clear evidence of rigging or election malpractices

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by IamV: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates today ,7th June 2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7718502/7th-june-2023-tinubu-peter#123632972

You're welcome.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by HEBEI: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am just watching shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Angelfrost(m): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
Una dey give Atiku hope sha...!

The day Nigeria's Judiciary removes a sitting and sworn President from the office will be the day Hell becomes more frozen than the Arctic! tongue

I honestly don't even see the point of this whole judicial circus show!... Everyone, including the Plaintiffs, knows how it will end! grin
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by goodness4ever(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
I am keenly watching what will be the end result.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by tuzle(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
ogoloray:
Pitobi and atiku should just privately tell tinubu to reimburse them on funds spent on campaign and court cases so far...

I'm sure jagaban will be more than willing to oblige them even with extra, then they can drop this stupid case, and everybody can be happy!
I don't think atiku needs it sha, someone that has been running for presidency before they gave birth to most children on nairaland.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Skiming247(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
INEC and APC lawyer always objecting to any thin
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by ajimo54(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by musthophobia(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cuntface:
.Yakubu has turned INEC to a laughing stock.
I don't know why this supposed prof is a hardened crook

Listen up everyone, INEC and APC already know theh won't win, so they're using federal power to intimidate the Judiciary

Justice will be served
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Jostoman: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.
Tinubu has rigged his way to the presidency, and unfortunately, he has come to stay. There is nothing Obi or Atiku can do now.

Hoping in the Tribunal will be foolhardy.
It has never happened. Make hope no go kill person. grin angry
you are Challenging the judiciary, you are indirectly telling them that they cant do anything even if there is overwhelming evidence. We are watching

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Blaze14k: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.
Tinubu has rigged his way to the presidency, and unfortunately, he has come to stay. There is nothing Obi or Atiku can do now.

In essence if he steal any amount of money from office including apc members no one should complain because we use to it already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Khallicopyro: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
... “magic started happening” at the Ward Collation Centers.

Those witnesses should be well protected... These thieves would do anything to keep what they've stolen
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by NovusHomo(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
INEC,Tinubu, APC objecting to Atiku’s subpoenaed witnesses

Fadehan Oyeyemi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/atikus-subpoenaed-witnesses-unsettle-inectinubu-apc-court-adjourns-till-june-8/?amp=1

It seems as if these 'obidient' lawyers have never heard of the notion of "raison d'etat"

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by telleyway: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Sponsored post 😂

You must possess a relatively low IQ to genuinely believe that Tinubu's tenure will be cut short by the Judiciary.

You look more of a sponsored agent than the post you are referring to. Did you attended the tribunal hearing?
Let the will of God and that of the people be done. At least, Tinubu sat on that seat, let the real owner have it.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by alobright17(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.
mention one of the overwhelming evidence so far within this few days. What the defense lawyers are doing is 100% correct.

Right now you've already made up your mind is either Obi win in court or the judges are corrupted. So the only outcome that is fair is either Obi wins or nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.

You mean we are wasting our time in court? lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by sreamsense: 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
There is nothing special here that will unsettle APC or INEC. PDP supposed to serve APC)INEC lawyers in due time. Good thing is that judges allowed it to be taken tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by MatrixCircle: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mahmoud and some INEC senior and junior staff are on thier way to jail by the end of this trial. Hand writing already on the wall.

APC and Tinubu can't save them. They don't even have figures to proof Tinubu won the Presidential election. That's the worst of it.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Emir8: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
I wish Atiku win the case. But certified true copies of election results will be better than all these witnesses

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by HacheNoire: 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.

Be patient! Reality will stare at you very soon.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Iyipinua: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who is stupid? The case, or you?
ogoloray:
Pitobi and atiku should just privately tell tinubu to reimburse them on funds spent on campaign and court cases so far...

I'm sure jagaban will be more than willing to oblige them even with extra, then they can drop this stupid case, and everybody can be happy!
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by NovusHomo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
[quote author=telleyway post=123634630]

You look more of a sponsored agent than the post you are referring to. Did you attended the tribunal hearing?
Let the will of God and that of the people be done. At least, Tinubu sat on that seat, let the real owner have i
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by putmanj146: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
this naija sha, e go better one day but, Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

How can I start?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by optimusprime2(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.

Truly spoken,
Setting the pace for some of us who have the cash to buy our way into power & continue in the festival of criminality.

At the end of the day na the people wey get money go still enjoy, because na the season of Ojoro pro max be this. For those of the team "it is well" I hate to break it to you guys, but it can never be well... not in these circumstances.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by SmartyPants(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.

I'm interested in understanding the case better and you seem to have some legal understanding. Can you please explain the evidence the petitioners have brought and how it will be applied to the case?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by UstazAhmed(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
ogoloray:

Allah does not support injustice. Tinubu and inec told Peter Obi and others to go to court. Now they're in court, why would you want Atiku to withdraw his case?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by am4truth(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
this naija sha, e go better one day but, Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

K
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Racoon(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
APC and INEC are colluding criminals.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by a4cube: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
NovusHomo:

It seems as if these 'obidient' lawyers have never heard of the notion of "raison d'etat"
Atiku vs Inec, Apc and Tinubu. How you come drag Obidient into it?

Are you scared of northerners?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Ekechi Becomes First Black Female Mayor Of Enfield In UK / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback) / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.