Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC (38665 Views)

2027: Atiku, Obi’s Alliance Moves Unsettle APC Stalwarts / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Tareq1105: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Money is not our problem. Atiku is richer than Nigeria. Atiku lends money to Nigeria before the country can pay their workers.

Atiku doesn't have money again o. It was our brother from the south south that spent over 50% of the expenses.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by bonnyhope: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Did you read the post or they need to translate it into Igbo before it can enter your flat head?

grin

Una no joy fior this forum at all
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Tareq1105: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
fabolouz1:
Total crab , Mr Peter obi case is even better but he didn't win the total votes.

That one (Obi) is a comedian though he had said it before that he was not challenging the results but the process.

Obi would not challenge the results bcoz, on his own, he had done the calculation and summation, either where his votes were suppressed or reduced, and he still found out that Tinubu had the highest votes cast.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Mrtaye: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
NovusHomo:

It seems as if these 'obidient' lawyers have never heard of the notion of "raison d'etat"
The notion doesn't apply because election is the contentious issue here
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by famology(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
By the time he's cross examined, everything will fall yakata. For those waiting for something unusual to happen,I pity una sha.....🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by nedekid: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
What is inecs own in this matter?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by francotunsco: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who noticed, most times on this platform, BATists like derailing every thread with anti-Obi comments? It seems they already have read-made comments they are eager to post irrespective of the topic of discussion. Peter Obi, at the mention of his name, Tinubu's surpporters begin to have nightmares. He lives rent free in their modular oblongata 24/7.

How are you different from the Batists?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Opinion85: 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Anything can still happen
Nothing will happen.
Tinubu has rigged his way to the presidency, and unfortunately, he has come to stay. There is nothing Obi or Atiku can do now.

Hoping in the Tribunal will be foolhardy.
It has never happened. Make hope no go kill person. grin angry
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Quodseverismete: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
APC Eye neck and Tinubu are one political party.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Factoryfitted: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.
Tinubu has rigged his way to the presidency, and unfortunately, he has come to stay. There is nothing Obi or Atiku can do now.

Glomerooi! grin

I disagree with you on this one tho. Evil can but tarry awhile. Justice always prevails at the end of the day.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by lagonovo: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

Did you read the post or they need to translate it into Igbo before it can enter your flat head?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by broadman20: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
Jenisc:
News like will make Inec chairman laugh in Swahili

I believe you are trying to encourage yourself.

If INEC chairman is laughing, why are they opposing the witness to testify?

Try and use your brain small, dispite who you are supporting, at least those that you are supporting will not call you a fool that swallows everything given to him.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by HRMK: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
WASTED EFFORTS!!
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Counterfeit: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
You must be a slowpoke, wallahi!!

ogoloray:
Pitobi and atiku should just privately tell tinubu to reimburse them on funds spent on campaign and court cases so far...

I'm sure jagaban will be more than willing to oblige them even with extra, then they can drop this stupid case, and everybody can be happy!
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by gabbytabby: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
It is standard to serve the witness statement with sufficient notice to allow the respondents to prepare questions to ask the witness not 20 minutes before the witness takes the stand.

Part of the claim is that PDP is claiming that the person is a staff of INEC and they should be able to confirm or deny this for a fact.

PDP was trying to rail road the proceedings. Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

SenatePresdo:
Why is INEC lawyer scared? : grin grin grin

Tinubu will be booted out soon.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Gunayo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ameboperoo:
If you know you don't know the meaning of subpoenaed before now, let me see your hands up undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Me oooooh. The name sound like sopono in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by oyatz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.

You didn't read the article, you are basing your opinions on the sentimental headline.

Nothing unusual in this case.

If you have been following the Tribunal sittings, you will see that the Petitioners have no strong cases.

The PDP aren't bringing any evidence of an alternative results to show they 'won' rather they are trying to prove that the conduct of the election is wrong (The Tribunal will ask them to show how this infractions affect the overall results which they aren't showing)

The LP appear more fixated on how to disqualify Tinubu and the claim that the the conduct of election violated the electoral acts.

Both are NOT proving anything to suggest that they 'won'

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by oyatz(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmekaMD:
It strikes my imagination why INEC is being so defensive.

INEC was sued to court by the PDP and LP. It is logical for INEC to defend it's actions.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by MatrixCircle: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wetin sweet me na say Tinubu's supporters now know Tinubu rigged his way into the Presidency that he neither won nor was voted into office by Nigerians.
Lamidi Apapa has suddenly dissapeared. His sponsors now know he is a waste of time and resources. grin

Lamidi Apapa " I am now in charge, I give those lawyers at the tribunal 48hrs to come and see me ". grin grin grin grin na the 48hrs we still dey so.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by sapele914(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.
Corruption is when you join a political party, & become their presidential candidate in 5 days.

What can such a Judas stand for? The political Apga/Pdp runaway scoundrel was deceived by some to believe that he was an economical messiah in his Obidient imagination.

Useless Man.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by sapele914(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Wetin sweet me na say Tinubu's supporters now know Tinubu rigged his way into the Presidency that he neither won nor was voted into office by Nigerians.
Lamidi Apapa has suddenly dissapeared. His sponsors now know he is a waste of time and resources. grin

Lamidi Apapa " I am now in charge, I give those lawyers at the tribunal 48hrs to come and see me ". grin grin grin grin na the 48hrs we still dey so.
We know, Yet The Nigeria Labor Congress have recognized him?

Even all the Governors, including your state, have paid homage.

Keep deceiving yourself, gloating in your ignorance, it is your prerogative.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by truthfinder319: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Neither Atiku nor his former vice Obi can pull anything extraordinary at the court . It is President Bola Tinubu GCFR till 2027 or beyond. Insha Allah IJN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by truthfinder319: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Neither Atiku nor his former vice Obi can pull anything extraordinary at the court . It is President Bola Tinubu GCFR till 2027 or beyond. Insha Allah IJN

AntiTerrorist:
INEC,Tinubu, APC objecting to Atiku’s subpoenaed witnesses

Fadehan Oyeyemi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/atikus-subpoenaed-witnesses-unsettle-inectinubu-apc-court-adjourns-till-june-8/?amp=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Gbeng30(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wahala is loading, we're are watching
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Regie2bless: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sirheny007:

Nothing will happen.

that is exactly what dey said in the case of adedoyin( the owner of hilton hotel and oduduwa university) dat the man is too rich to get death sentence, but what is the story now? Is adedoyin not sentenced to death. Not everything money can buy. If the judge in the case was looking for 1 billion naira Mr. Adedoyin is capable of paying the judge . But the evidence against adedoyin is too glearing and much to sweep under d carpet, hence justice was served. Like adedoyin case, the evidence are just too glearing and weighty that it leaves the judge no choice, yakubu did a bad job for Tinubu and leaves so many evidence on the ground, I can tell u for free, a final year student of law can win dis case for either Atiku or Obi because the evidence are there.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Baatunde(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Has anyone read about this from one of Atiku's witnesses

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1538340-fresh-twist-hits-presidential-tribunal-witness-accuse-peter-obi-rigging/

In.addition to fighting Tinubu, Atiku has to destroy Obi's case to prove he won. Obi has to do the same and so they end up destroying each other instead
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by bekpo(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.

When u r told to quite smoking weed and ipuri u won't listen, now u don go read back of d cover.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by andy244: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Patrickyemi:
this naija sha, e go better one day but, Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

Hi I need the channel
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Shikini: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Awww
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Jenisc: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Its a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock / Fayose Insults Sheikh Muhydeen Ajani-Bello, Islamic Cleric / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.