Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,457 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:32 AM

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC (38792 Views)

2027: Atiku, Obi’s Alliance Moves Unsettle APC Stalwarts / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Bigkoko: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
I imagine how people risk their lives for corrupt politicians with houses & children who live in places where elections are not rigged!! People vote for a particular candidate, and through generational greed, you agree to change it to something else. Honestly i really dont understand how the black race of Nigerian stock behave......

For you trekking under sun & rain, shouting yoruba ronu, the glorified bleaching tout Mr. Akinsayan aka MC Oluomo has got a son who just graduated from MiT..lol. I can beat my squeaky clean integrity, that the young stud will never steal ballot box, go near collation Centre to rig election, or even protest because good nice daddy have idiots like you to run the dirty stuffs...you gat what i am saying right!!! Mumu people.

Before you wey never leave Ogbomosho slum before go begin mad, i have work papers that guarantees me free movement, at just asking, to much of the free world!

AntiTerrorist:
INEC,Tinubu, APC objecting to Atiku’s subpoenaed witnesses

Fadehan Oyeyemi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/atikus-subpoenaed-witnesses-unsettle-inectinubu-apc-court-adjourns-till-june-8/?amp=1
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by NovusHomo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Sponsored post 😂

You must possess a relatively low IQ to genuinely believe that Tinubu's tenure will be cut short by the Judiciary.

It is too late for Atiku and Obi. Law or no law, "raison d'etat" must prevail.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by GreyLaw(m): 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Emir8:
I wish Atiku win the case. But certified true copies of election results will be better than all these witnesses

The witness is an INEC staff, albeit adhoc. Labour Party has also been presenting buckets upon buckets of INEC certified true copies (CTC).

I don't know if the judges have the willpower to overturn an obvious fraud. I doubt president Tinubu will allow that.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by shegra58: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Fadehan Oyeyemi
https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/07/atikus-subpoenaed-witnesses-unsettle-inectinubu-apc-court-adjourns-till-june-8/?amp=1
only low thinkers will believe that Tinubu presidency will cut short by judiciary
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:

Una too de do scam for this country, why?

Its not scam
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by UstazAhmed(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:

Its not scam
Contact me on whatsapp

So that you link me up to boys in your group to finish my nyash baa
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Felix6: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Heromaho09:
Which one be subpoena?
The ones designed to nail and crucify BAT to the cross.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by NovusHomo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
a4cube:
Atiku vs Inec, Apc and Tinubu. How you come drag Obidient into it?

Are you scared of northerners?

Aren't they both looking for their "stolen mandate"?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Boldkrammy: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Prof. Humphrey Nwosu, where are you? Nigeria needs a man like you again!
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Confirmedzombie: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
The objection is in Order. The witness they say is an advocate staff of INEC

Its obvious the INEC lawyer has to go back to office and cross there advocate staff records to prepare his cross examination well.

The statement of the witness served this morning.

It is only the obedient brainwashed fools that will say the Respondents are rattled.

Rattled for what biko.

Obi and his supporters have low mentality I swear
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by slowice(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
ogoloray:
Pitobi and atiku should just privately tell tinubu to reimburse them on funds spent on campaign and court cases so far...

I'm sure jagaban will be more than willing to oblige them even with extra, then they can drop this stupid case, and everybody can be happy!

So that Tinubu will now steal our money to pay them abi? Well, you know your thief sha
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by phabulux: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Amah70: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

Fadehan Oyeyemi

It's like the 2019 INEC Server brouhaha. Mahmood Yakubu should have been sacked after the brouhaha.
In 2023, Mahmood did his worse: after spending billions of Naira on electronic transmission of vote results, Mahmood's INEC switched off the system on seeing that the APC was not going to win through electronic transmission of vote results.
INEC manually manufacturers votes for APC. Inec declared APC winner.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by IgOga(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
Headline is sensational....the text says otherwise.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Arabk25(m): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Who noticed, most times on this platform, BATists like derailing every thread with anti-Obi comments? It seems they already have read-made comments they are eager to post irrespective of the topic of discussion. Peter Obi, at the mention of his name, Tinubu's surpporters begin to have nightmares. He lives rent free in their modular oblongata 24/7.

I swear my brother they have already prepared comments to drop irrespective of the trend even if nah politics or not these headless individuals don't give a fu*k provided is a verbal attack on peter obi
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Alvin212(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Xscape1993:
We are waiting patiently. Honestly speaking, in a normal society some rulers in Nigeria should be in life imprisonment or sentence to death by hanging...

You mean

Tinubuu should be spending the rest of his crooked life behind bars
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by okuta007: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Sponsored post 😂

You must possess a relatively low IQ to genuinely believe that Tinubu's tenure will be cut short by the Judiciary.

is Tinubu God ? IF the judiciary gets overwhelming evidence and proclaim judgement - IF Tinubu fails to leave - we will give him the "GBAGBO TREATMENT" just like Tinubu and APC promised Jonathan in 2015

No man is God and Tinubu is not greater than 200+ million Nigerians the APC has plunged into multidimensional poverty since 2015 angry
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
In all this royal rumble, only God knows who's been truthful or not.
But that idiotic INEC chairman needs to be in jail,if Nigerian justice system is working properly, like in sane climes.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Alaigbomaster: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.
Take two minutes to read,it won't kill you.

The summary of this is that the ibos connived to rig for Obi in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Arabk25(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The objection is in Order. The witness they say is an advocate staff of INEC

Its obvious the INEC lawyer has to go back to office and cross there advocate staff records to prepare his cross examination well.

The statement of the witness served this morning.

It is only the obedient brainwashed fools that will say the Respondents are rattled.

Rattled for what biko.

Obi and his supporters have low mentality I swear

Atiku and inec/tinubu lawyers they argue for court you they call peter obi
This man just they live rent for your head
Get sense you say no waiting concern PO and this trend now? Scrutum sack
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by garfield1: 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
It is very clear to APC, INEC and Tinubu's lawyers that they cannot win this case unless the judges are corrupted. Unlike in the past, the evidence is overwhelming. At times they result to throwing tantrums and name-calling instead of reasonable argument.

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.

Which evidence have you seen
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Heffalump(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Sponsored post 😂

Why not Because he's above the law or what? I hope you're literate enough to understand the proceedings.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by garfield1: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
EmekaMD:
It strikes my imagination why INEC is being so defensive.

They are the defendants son
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by garfield1: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
jackpot:
Most rigged election in the history of Nigeria.

2007 nko
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Superwave16320: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
I would have taken this comment seriously if it wasn't coming from ipob or Obidaftis, the fact that it is assures me that Tinubu as not one thing to worry about just like the case of the foolish cursed oloriburuku Abuja Igbo that the court fined 20 million for being lunatics n fools that should have been beheaded in broad daylight for being bigots

AntiTerrorist:

Shame on Mahmud Yakubu.
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by Juju70(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
Inec is shamelessly corrupt! Rotten from head to leg
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by ogoloray(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:

Allah does not support injustice. Tinubu and inec told Peter Obi and others to go to court. Now they're in court, why would you want Atiku to withdraw his case?

It's a dead end case my man. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it!
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by ogoloray(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
slowice:

So that Tinubu will now steal our money to pay them abi? Well, you know your thief sha

So it's wiser to pursue a lost course?
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by garfield1: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
... “magic started happening” at the Ward Collation Centers.

Those witnesses should be well protected... These thieves would do anything to keep what they've stolen

That phrase killed his testimony.so he was at all the collation centres? A witness will only testify to only the collation or unit he worked
Re: Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC by garfield1: 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
alobright17:
mention one of the overwhelming evidence so far within this few days. What the defense lawyers are doing is 100% correct.

Right now you've already made up your mind is either Obi win in court or the judges are corrupted. So the only outcome that is fair is either Obi wins or nothing else.

Very correct.pdp lawyers tried to ambush them and failed.dont be surprised if inec disowns those adhoc staffs tomorrow and deletes their records and even link them to pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / President Tinubu Appoints Jamila Bio And Ayodele Olawande As Minister Of Youths / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.