Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. (1552 Views)

Pretty Muslim Lesbian Shares Loved Up Pics With Her Lover / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. by Muqtar01: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
note: this story is real event that trend on reddit. but character name and some plot are fictious.
chapter 1. aminah pov
lesbianism in nigeria is prohibited, and that not the worst part, in islam it is death by stoning or beating.
i had my first lesbainism sex when i was in primary school boarding, i was 12years old then. i was having my bath when i heard a knock on the door. "who is that", i hauled. "it's i" the voice replied and she is anna my room mate. lately, she had been looking and staring at me with this kind of strange look.
"what do you want" i asked,
"let bath together" she said and without my permission she opened the door, she was already naked, annah was and is very beautiful that she got thousand of man lining up for her. her perfect well stand breast gaze at me, and before i could even object she smile moving closer to me that her breast was pressing against mine. i don't know what happened to me then, i had this unexplainable feelings and my heart skipped a beat.
Re: Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. by Muqtar01: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
(continuation).
then she slid her hand in my v-part, i wanted to pushed her hand away but it too late, i loved that moment and still love it, she pressed her lip on mine and i reciprocate it, that is when it started.
since then we have been dating, i love her and she loves me too. she make me discovered myself and my sexual satisfaction.

i am making up and at the same time singing, i dressed in my new bought outfit. "who is the lucky and secret guy" my sister asks after noticing me. and this is the part i hate, must i keep it a secret,is my life and i can date whoever i want.
"must it be a guy" i said, my sister,sister rodiat stare at me.
"i mean dressing up like this doesn't mean am meeting a guy".
"okay oo, i know you won't say the truth" she said and leave the room. i text annah "soon be there,i love you".
"be quick my mom will soon arrive, am already in mood" she texted back.
Re: Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. by Muqtar01: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
chapter 2.
Aminah pov.
I Am on my way to her house when i meet this troublesome guy.
"hi, my lover" hakim called me. "how many times have i said not to call me that" i nearly yelled.
"but i love you, i mean it. please give me the chance".
"let me tell you this, i am in love with someone else" i said and leave him standing. hakim is a gentle, handsome and cool guy. but he is not for me, anna is for me.
i knock the door and she flung it open,without hesitating she pulled me in and close the door, she kissed me romantically and at the same time explore my body. i pushed her on the sofa still kissing and pull up her gown.
Anna pov.
Wow, i love this girl and i love this. a man can never satisfy me as she does, i unzip her long gown which take time to UnCloth, her breast is bigger than mine which is the best part i love in her as i put her nipple in my mouth.
then the door creaks open, that time it jog in my brain that i did not locked the door, i just close it. no doubt it mom.
Re: Muslim Lesbian Sisters(18+) Based On True Event. by Muqtar01: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anna pov
we jumped up and dressed up quickly. the stupid cat meowed as it entered, i nearly threw something at it but thanks to him my mom entered. "aminah, how Things" she greeted her and she recripocate the greetings. after some hours she left home and i gave her a goodbye kiss secretly.
Aminah pov
today didn't go as i expected, annah's mom shouldn't returned home this night and we would have our moment. when i reached home, a text message entered my phone from anna, it her nude pics, i smiled. she is just so beautiful, i was about to text back when i heard a scream from the kitchen, it mom.
she mistakenly poured hot water on her hand, me and my sister took our time helping her, after we finished sister rodiat left us first and when i entered the living room, i was shocked to see my sister with my phone. "what's this" she asked showing me the screen.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality That Men Look For In Women / I Need Help, Please / My Girlphrend Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.