Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,445 members, 7,884,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu (395 Views)

Tinubu Is Back-the People's President / Failed Currency Swap, I Am More Resolved To Support The People's President / See The 19 People President Buhari Is Following On Twitter Including Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by Abegnews(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to the emergence of the new leadership of the 10th National Assembly. Below is the statement by the President:

“The election of Distinguished Senator Godswill Akpabio, CON and Rt. Honourable Tajudeen Abbas as the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House of Representatives for the 10th National Assembly is a good development.

I heartily congratulate them and also rejoice with the new Deputy Senate President Jibril Barau and House of Representatives Deputy Speaker Benjamin Kalu for their well-deserved victories.

Being elected by their peers as presiding officers and assuming the leadership of the National Assembly is a great honour that comes with huge responsibility. I trust that you will justify the confidence reposed in you by your members and many Nigerians.

I wish Senator Abdulaziz Yari, Honourable member Idris Wase and Honourable Aminu Jaji who enriched the process with their participation in the leadership election the best and a successful tenure in the 10th National Assembly.

I urge them to sustain the same level of enthusiasm they brought to the leadership contest in the discharge of their duties to their constituents and Nigeria.

My congratulations to all members of the National Assembly, across party lines, who, today, enlisted into the service of the blessed people of our great country.

We have all been called upon and accepted the responsibility to diligently and faithfully serve our fatherland with the oath we took. It is time to get on and move swiftly with the business of governance in the service of Nigeria.

As your President, I am prepared to transparently work with the National Assembly. Nigerians expect distinguished Senators and Honourable members to make laws and carry out oversight duties that will enhance the performance of government to achieve successful outcomes including improving their quality of life.

In the course of our work together, disagreements may occur. When we disagree it will not be out of malice, ill-will and quest to diminish the institution of National Assembly or any individual member.

Read More: https:///442gM69

Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good grin
Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by savcy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
I've never supported this man, but the manner he makes "the people" and "service to them" central in his speeches dey burst my brain. It's refreshing to have a President who has the people at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by ahaz: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Abegnews:
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to the emergence of the new leadership of the 10th National Assembly. Below is the statement by the President:

“The election of Distinguished Senator Godswill Akpabio, CON and Rt. Honourable Tajudeen Abbas as the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House of Representatives for the 10th National Assembly is a good development.

I heartily congratulate them and also rejoice with the new Deputy Senate President Jibril Barau and House of Representatives Deputy Speaker Benjamin Kalu for their well-deserved victories.

Being elected by their peers as presiding officers and assuming the leadership of the National Assembly is a great honour that comes with huge responsibility. I trust that you will justify the confidence reposed in you by your members and many Nigerians.

I wish Senator Abdulaziz Yari, Honourable member Idris Wase and Honourable Aminu Jaji who enriched the process with their participation in the leadership election the best and a successful tenure in the 10th National Assembly.

I urge them to sustain the same level of enthusiasm they brought to the leadership contest in the discharge of their duties to their constituents and Nigeria.

My congratulations to all members of the National Assembly, across party lines, who, today, enlisted into the service of the blessed people of our great country.

We have all been called upon and accepted the responsibility to diligently and faithfully serve our fatherland with the oath we took. It is time to get on and move swiftly with the business of governance in the service of Nigeria.

As your President, I am prepared to transparently work with the National Assembly. Nigerians expect distinguished Senators and Honourable members to make laws and carry out oversight duties that will enhance the performance of government to achieve successful outcomes including improving their quality of life.

In the course of our work together, disagreements may occur. When we disagree it will not be out of malice, ill-will and quest to diminish the institution of National Assembly or any individual member.

Read More: https:///442gM69
I just love this guy...Jagabban of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by ahaz: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
savcy:
I've never supported this man, but the manner he makes "the people" and "service to them" central in his speeches dey burst my brain. It's refreshing to have a President who has the people at heart.
Just calm down, you believe this man las las.
Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by Resurrection212: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
We move
Re: Now, Lets Get On With The Business Of The People – President Tinubu by GeneralPula: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Igba Otun Tide..

Elo fokan Bale..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Who Was Tired Of Making Money From Fuel Subsidy Begged To Stop It / My Take On The Greek Gift Offered To Ohaneze By Britain / JAMB To Prosecute Anambra Candidate For Faking 2023 UTME Top Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.