Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,209 members, 7,923,066 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Mission - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission (4745 Views)

The Mission Of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Another book

The prisoner of San Jose

How I escaped Amorc mind control .
This is easier to download . No subscription
https://pdfcoffee.com/the-prisoner-of-san-jose-pierre-s-freeman-pdf-free.html

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

I'm not using a dictionary to determine what is first or second hand for me, triple, especially not where you were concerned. It would be absurd for me to consider any evidence you give as first hand evidence for anything not to talk of your "dem say".

I hear you . Information can be verified ,and I know how to go about that

Second hand information is a synonym for fake news . I'm sure you don't know that

Read the books I shared the links and come back and tell me it's hundred hand information .

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello ,

More "hundred hand" information is coming .

Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bwahahahaha.
Ignorant prisoners.

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Another one ,Don't a be victim . I was almost a one .

"Amorc demystified . Frree easy fast download

https://pdfcoffee.com/amorc-demystified-via-seventh-degree-by-pierre-s-freeman-4-pdf-free.html

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:
Bwahahahaha.
Ignorant prisoners.

They need to be pitied . They were looking for power ,but ended up being disempowered and turned into zombies

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

They need to be pitied . They were looking for power ,but ended up being disempowered and turned into zombies
šŸ˜‚, and the ā€œspecial knowledgeā€ they are teaching them in the occult is very basic.

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Go to Quora and read testimonies of exmembers and judge for yourseif . Both good and bad .

The majority always carry the vote . Those ones says ,NO! With a big warning sign

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Continue .

He says there only a handful of enlightened members you will meet . The rest are rascals . Not "open eyes" with no "mind to think " zombies

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
THE DELIMMA OF BEING A MEMBER OF AMORC

According to the Rosicrucian Order AMORC, there are certain rules members have to follow absolutely in order to continue to receive protection of the Egregore of AMORC. These rules are clearly spelled out in the monographs of AMORC and the Rosicrucian tradition.
Besides paying your membership fee to AMORC and other important points I have mentioned in previous post, members must (or must not):
1 Cannot criticize the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and the teaching of AMORC and its spiritual leaders (terms use for the officer of AMORC visible and invisible)
2 Members must not read writing that is critical of AMORC.
3 Members must voice their opinion against writing that are critical of AMORC (the reason given for this last one is that if a member is not willing to voice opinion against writing that are critical of AMORC, it means that they do not believe deep inside in the teaching of AMORC and is therefore not worthy of the protection of the egregore of AMORC.)
And this is the dilemma. You cannot read a book that is critical of AMORC and you must take position for AMORC against such book. This smells fishy to me.
So fear is the force that push members of AMORC into criticizing so harshly Pierre Freeman for his book ā€œThe Prisoner of San Joseā€.
I welcome any feed back about this dilemma.

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023

According to the Rosicrucian Order AMORC, there are certain rules members have to follow absolutely in order to continue to receive protection of the Egregore of AMORC. These rules are clearly spelled out in the monographs of AMORC and the Rosicrucian tradition.
Besides paying your membership fee to AMORC and other important points I have mentioned in previous post, members must (or must not):
1 Cannot criticize the Rosicrucian Order AMORC and the teaching of AMORC and its spiritual leaders (terms use for the officer of AMORC visible and invisible)
3 Members must voice their opinion against writing that are critical of AMORC (the reason given for this last one is that if a member is not willing to voice opinion against writing that are critical of AMORC, it means that they do not believe deep inside in the teaching of AMORC and is therefore not worthy of the protection of the egregore of AMORC.)
And this is the dilemma. You cannot read a book that is critical of AMORC and you must take position for AMORC against such book. This smells fishy to me.
So fear is the force that push members of AMORC into criticizing so harshly Pierre Freeman for his book ā€œThe Prisoner of San Joseā€.

Copied

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

šŸ˜‚, and the ā€œspecial knowledgeā€ they are teaching them in the occult is very basic.

Very very

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
I hope @KKins25 has not left the thread .

I have enough for you to read .

More are coming . Stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2023

Re: The Mission by wirinet(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:
The mission is to get new members for your dangerous cult where pesudoscience is practiced

https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

Don't be a victim of a dangerous cult .Be wary as you follow this thread . . You will struggle with your all life to get out of it.

The most dangerous cult ever created was Christianity and its alter ego Islam. They are a cult of personality rather than spiritual enlightenment and advancement. It all about worship of its dead cult leader and its so called priests. They are the only modern religion that elevates their leader to the status of a god. And in the name of that God all sorts of attrocities against humanity had been carried out and is still being carried out.

1 Like

Re: The Mission by wirinet(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

If this is true, then they are identical to Islam and Christianity. To them anyone that is critical of their doctrine is of the devil and will be ostracised or even killed.
Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I hope @KKins25 has not left the thread .

I have enough for you to read .

More are coming . Stay tuned
Like i said, any ex-nember of any group will say something similar, even ex atheist, will tell you atheism is just an escape route to go and sin.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
We are living in a scientific world where secrets canā€™t be kept.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Only an illiterate will call atheism a group with members, people that donā€™t believe in santa are they a ā€œgroupā€?
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:
Like i said, any ex-nember of any group will say something similar, even ex atheist, will tell you atheism is just an escape route to go and sin.

You continue to show your biases ,and I'm not suprise .What you have said above doesn't happen in real life . It has never happened .

Not every ex- member will say the same thing .

Some will say good things ,others will say bad things .

But you are trying to blur the lines because you want to defend your friend .

When one visits Google play store to download something from there ,the first thing they usually do is to check for ratings and reviews from others about it before deciding what next to do .

I'm sure you must have done that several times in the past when you visit there to guide your decision ..And, if you have ,why are you trying to downplay its importance ?

More positive reviews and ratings is usually an indication the product is good , while the opposite is a warning for one to be careful

It is called user experience : An important factor in guiding anyone in choosing what to buy or not, whether online or offline .

There have been so many negative "reviews" from ex menbers of Amorc which the organisation has not been able to successfully counter. They just put up feeble defenses or issue empty threats and express anger . That all.

You don't know what you are saying

It's only a foolish person that will insist on learning from their own experiences alone .

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2023
Maynmann:
Only an illiterate will call atheism a group with members, people that donā€™t believe in santa are they a ā€œgroupā€?
Just ignore him. .

He wants to come and defend what he doesn't understand .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2023
budaatum:

I myself would not equate what a witness tells me as first handed as what I witness myself, but I concede that you do.

I can verify as true or not what others have told me about something which I am not able to witness myself .

I know how to go about that .

I guess you can't do that because your critical faculty skills are not fully developed , hence you think everyone is like you .

I have read some Amorc books to judge for myself .They contain a lot of brainwashing tactics to make the reader swallow some info they contain ,without critically analysing them .

. Each time I come across those nonsense
brainwashing tricks while reading (ican easily spot them ) ,I just laugh and tell myself ,"this Amorc people are very stupid" .

Most of the books written by the con - man Havey Spenser Lewis are replete with that .

So what do you want to tell?

I should come to you to give me firsthand info ?

Nonsense !

I

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
triplechoice:

I can verify as true or not what others have told me about something which I am not able to witness myself .

I know how to go about that .

You do, triple?

Show me where you verified what you see with your own eye that makes you claim buda is a Rosicrucian.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Seeing is believing, you donā€™t verify stuffs just by seeing it with your ā€œown eyesā€.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
budaatum:

You do, triple?

Show me where you verified what you see with your own eye that makes you claim buda is a Rosicrucian.

Even before the below I already know all your affiliations, not only Amorc .I tested you in the past and you revealed yourself without knowing .

I'm sure if I announce to you whom my late grandfather was and where he belonged to , ,you will finally know why I know what I know about you .

Just rest .

I warned you before ,I'm still warning you again ,

If you continue to invade my space by mentioning me concerning nonsense ,I will continue to make sure you have no peace .

You have gone to delete it to hide yourseif . It's late already

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
triplechoice:

Even before the below I already know all your affiliations, not only Amorc .I tested you in the past and you revealed yourself without knowing .

1. Show every one here where you "tested you in the past and you revealed yourself without knowing" so that everyone can get a first hand hold of the information you "know how to verify as true" please.

2. List the affiliations of buda that you know so everyone else can know them too please.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
triplechoice:

You have gone to delete it to hide yourseif . It's late already.

Triple. You can not possibly be the person on Nairaland that reads buda's posts the most. Others read too, and can so easily go verify for themselves if what you claim is true or not.

Do know that buda has never ever deleted or reedited any of buda's posts on Nairaland.

Add links so those interested can more easily go and look at what you see in context please instead of the snippets you are trying to use to deceive people to believe you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5272936/rosicrucian-order-multiple-lies/3#80130215

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. / Why Will God Sacrifice His Only Son When He Can Simply Do This?? / Contest And Be Disgraced, Blind Prophet Warns Buhari

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.