Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,675 members, 7,892,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Mission - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission (4387 Views)

The Mission Of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Bud, you talk more about reading books than actually saying something about the book, keep reading, keep acting though wink

Sorry that buda is not a preacher, mayn, but that's because I'd rather you go read the books yourself.

After all, I should not be brainwashing your head with what I read when you can go read the book yourself.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry that buda is not a preacher, mayn, but that's because I'd rather you go read the books yourself.

After all, I should not be brainwashing your head with what I read when you can go read the book yourself.

Exactly, buda is not a preacher, buda is a sat in indu, just existing.. the “you” is your chit.

I doubt you have read the books yourself, i mean where is the impact?
And even though reading all books won’t make you smart, I wondered how many Atum read.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Exactly, buda is not a preacher, buda is a sat in indu, just existing.. the “you” is your chit.

I doubt you have read the books yourself, i mean where is the impact?
And even though reading all books won’t make you smart, I wondered how many Atum read.

My impact is where and what it is, Mayn, even here. And eventually it will impact you because of your interest and despite your continued resistance. But to be honest, triple is dealing with me now, and so I will postpone impacting you to the future because you will obviously take a lot more years to mature.

Long will you live Maynmann.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

My impact is where and what it is, Mayn, even here.
Long will you live Maynmann.
All i am seeing is the impact of your organization that has deluded you with “cabbala” plagiarism and here you are.
You and your masters still have a long way go, see one of your masters wearing a costume inside a costume, what a great actor he is.

Before we can have “life” we need to have “death” too, each working together, Bud.
May you be Whole, my dear Bud.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry triple. That was a typo.

That would be the trinity "me" that exists, which includes the physical body and the mind that thinks and reasons in buda and that which some refer to as buda's soul.

And no, it does not "own" like you own a car or your phone, because those things are separable from you while a soul can not be. You can't put a soul on a table like you can a phone or a car.

Then what is soul simply put.
What does the word, soul ,actually refers to ?

What you explained I suspect , is Rosiscrucian perspective about the soul .
.But It's not clear enough .It only makes sense theoretically and it's of no practical value to make anyone understand who they are .

Others have disagreed with it.

The soul is the real person occupying a body to make use of it .
I'm soul . I don't have soul .

But you said soul is part of "me"that's not making sense .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
I post this religious text here because of its potential to provoke thought. It's text, but this one has to be read to be gotten.

https://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/unity/mog/mog00.htm

Dare not notice the cult wings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bet my balls he hasn’t read it.

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
I thought freemason was one powerful thing like that, didn’t know they just plagiarising ancient texts, sharing each other wives, having homosexual sex.
I mean, is this it, this is the fun? grin

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

Then what is soul simply put.
What does the word, soul ,actually refers to ?

What you explained I suspect , is Rosiscrucian perspective about the soul .
.But It's not clear enough .It only makes sense theoretically and it's of no practical value to make anyone understand who they are .

Others have disagreed with it.

The soul is the real person occupying a body to make use of it .
I'm soul . I don't have soul .

But you said soul is part of "me"that's not making sense .

Triple, I don't expect whatever I subjectively write about my subjective understanding of my subjective soul to be objectively understood or believed or taken as the "gospel of souls, by buda".

At best, what I write is the very subjective anecdotal understanding of all the research that buda may have done acquiring knowledge and experience, if admitted, of souls. No objective scientific tests whatsoever have been done to ascertain the credibility of my claim, which is simply a subjective understanding and not limited to. Basically, it should be taken with as much incredibility and doubt as I did your third eye power.

Please, if I am not clear enough as you claim, question me so I become clear to you. It would be clearer than you making crap up to believe.
Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:
Don't fall victim

Read the full story here,
https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

Now I try and get them back to Christianity with little headway. If it were not for one Tridentine Mass I attended in Jr. High and the older rite of Confirmation for myself and children in 1981, we never would have sought the Truth. Even so, it was “a devil” to eradicate that occult influence. It took a long time. But, Our Lady always triumphs.
Interesting. Claims the Freemasons are brainwashing people to join them, then goes ahead to do exactly what freemasons do, but differently. That is, bring people to Christianity.

On what authority?

1 Like

Re: The Mission by LordReed(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:
Should you decide to accept it.

The Socratic Dialogues by Plato

As always, should you or any of your IM Force be caught or killed, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

This thread shall Enlighten.

Chapter 7 is a hoot. What work does piety accomplish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:

Interesting. Claims the Freemasons are brainwashing people to join them, then goes ahead to do exactly what freemasons do, but differently. That is, bring people to Christianity.

On what authority?

I'm not a Christian and some others who have shared that article elsewhere have not done so because they were trying to convert anyone to their faith .Some may have ,but not everyone .

And besides I cannot find anything therein that's persuasive to convince someone like me to join Christianity .

If you read it very well ,the author had only announced his decision to return to Christianity because it was the only thing he could think of at that time after what he observed about the organisation .

If he were a Muslim , he naturally would have
returned back Islam .

Adherents of other religion would also do the same, or remain irreligious after waking up from it.

If someone has been scamming you and you later wake up from it , would you remain with them and allow it to continue?

Even if it is true he wants to draw people to Christianity , does it then mean that what he said about Amorc are lies ?

Answer me?

I will post others one',s written by agnostics ,atheist ,etc . Read them and come back and tell me they are all trying to convert people to what they currently subscribe to .

Focus on the main thing and stop looking for something else that doesn't exist .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have friends who were once there ,so I have first hand information .

Get the below and read it

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I have friends who were once there ,so I have first hand information .

"Friends who were once there" is not, "first hand information" triple. Just thought to inform you it's second hand information at best.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
budaatum:

"Friends who were once there" is not, "first hand information" triple. Just thought to inform you it's second hand information at best.

I'm very correct . Yours is not the full meaing

First hand information is from what you experienced directly yourself and what you get from someone who saw something happened and recorded it to share it with others .

Get a current dictionary . The one you bought in the 80 s is outdated .
Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I'm not a Christian and some others who have shared that article elsewhere have not done so because they were trying to convert anyone to their faith .Some may have ,but not everyone .

And besides I cannot find anything therein that's persuasive to convince someone like me to join Christianity .

If you read it very well ,the author had only announced his decision to return to Christianity because it was the only thing he could think of at that time after what he observed about the organisation .

If he were a Muslim , he naturally would have
returned back Islam .

Adherents of other religion would also do the same, or remain irreligious after waking up from it.

If someone has been scamming you and you later wake up from it , would you remain with them and allow it to continue?

Even if it is true he wants to draw people to Christianity , does it then mean that what he said about Amorc are lies ?

Answer me?

I will post others one',s written by agnostics ,atheist ,etc . Read them and come back and tell me they are all trying to convert people to what they currently subscribe to .

Focus on the main thing and stop looking for something else that doesn't exist .

Jesus is God.
I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Are these true?
Jesus rose from the dead. Is this true?
Jesus walked on water. Is this true?
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
First hand ,Meaning ;
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
"Interviewing a witness to a crime gives a police officer first-hand testimony about what exactly happened " copied

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
"Interviewing a witness to a crime gives a police officer first-hand testimony about what exactly happened " copied

My friends testimonies are corrabrated by other exmembers all over the net

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
All Horned God worshippers will be exposed cheesy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horned_God#/media/File%3AHorned-God-Symbol.svg

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:

Jesus is God.
I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Are these true?
Jesus rose from the dead. Is this true?
Jesus walked on water. Is this true?

Why asking me those ?

Did you smoke something this afternoon ?

I'm not a Christian .

Ask your friend or you check my profile

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

Why asking me those ?

Did you smoke something this afternoon ?

I'm not a Christian .

Ask your friend or you check my profile

You see where your fails you

Now I try and get them back to Christianity with little headway. If it were not for one Tridentine Mass I attended in Jr. High and the older rite of Confirmation for myself and children in 1981, we never would have sought the Truth. Even so, it was “a devil” to eradicate that occult influence. It took a long time. But, Our Lady always triumphs.

The page your referenced is a Christian, and is judging the Armoc based on his Christian values. Therefore, his view of ARMOC is subjective.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:

You see where your fails you

The page your referenced is a Christian, and is judging the Armoc based on his Christian values. Therefore, his view of ARMOC is subjective.

Then buy the book
Or speak with ex members

I will post others . More is coming

Harvey Spenser taught the nonsense of the Aryan race ? True or false .

Is that subjective too

1 Like

Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

Then buy the book
Or speak with ex members

I will post others . More is coming
Common triple, buy any atheist book too. buy any ex Muslims book. ex buddist book.. You'd find the similar theme-- lies
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
All ex occultic members are all lying grin

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

My friends testimonies are corrabrated by other exmembers all over the net

I myself would not equate what a witness tells me as first handed as what I witness myself, but I concede that you do.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
kkins25:

Common triple, buy any atheist book too. buy any ex Muslims book. ex buddist book.. You'd find the similar theme-- lies

Quit .Those I share are for people like you looking for evidence

I don't need that to know what Amorc is.

You don't know much about me .

So rest .

Modified . Are you a member of Amorc or freemasonry ?

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Maynmann:

Thank you!

You are most welcome .

Buda won't read it . He has been barred by his cult not to.

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

First hand information is from what you experienced directly yourself and what you get from someone who saw something happened and recorded it to share it with others .

I'm not using a dictionary to determine what is first or second hand for me, triple, especially nit where you were concerned. It would be absurd for me to consider any evidence you give as first hand evidence for anything not to talk of your "dem say".

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
triplechoice:

I'm not using a dictionary to determine what is first or second hand for me, triple, especially not where you were concerned. It would be absurd for me to consider any evidence you give as first hand evidence for anything not to talk of your "dem say".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Fellow Atheists...it's High Time We Went Political To Rebuild This Nation. / Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / 8 Important Ways We Can Render Christian Works To God In Faith

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.