Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,071 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Mission - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission (4747 Views)

The Mission Of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
budaatum:

Hiding my mission that I post where everyone can see, Triple? Guess you are blind that way.

Below is from 2007 so you may see how well I hide. And thanks for the opportunity to repost it.

No blindness . This is medicine after death . You forgot you left something behind .

I know who you truly are from long time ago, not now. It's from the way you discuss things , ,and interprete Bible verses while claiming you are an atheist .

After reading you a few times , I told myself this person is a member of an esoteric group , and it didn't take me time to know your affiliations

This time around ,it was my instinct that pushed me to check your past post or topics to see if you left any trail behind .

And I found evidence for others, who may not bother to check , to see I'm not lying .

I'm sure you forgot you left those behind

If not, you would have edited them to match with what you currently display here .

I have only quoted you to respond to your above comment. . I missed it . Just saw it now .

I'm going through the thread once again to check for others to see if I need to respond or not , after then , I'm done with you.

Modified . I just checked and noticed you deleted the evidence . SMH

You should have left it since you say ,you ,not ,me, are blind .

Freemason is even worse . Leaving that topic about it behind will not help you anyway .

There's still brainwashing and mind control in there .

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by A001: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Afromentalist, for some time now, we rarely see your wise contributions on deeply philosophical topics on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
triplechoice:

Modified . I just checked and noticed you deleted the evidence . SMH

Why must you tell lies, Triple? Don't you think you must provide proof that evidence has been deleted or do you think you'd just assert and be believed?

Some people have eyes to see and brains to reason with, and what you say or do says a lot about you than whom you speak of.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Why must you tell lies, Triple? Don't you think you must provide proof that evidence has been deleted or do you think you'd just assert and be believed?

Some people have eyes to see and brains to reason with, and what you say or do says a lot about you than whom you speak of.

Then show proof it is still there the way it was when I reproduced it here or you shut up

1 Like

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2023
It doesn't help to use a lie to cover another lie .
It will surely lead to confusion in the end

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2023
How to delete a topic on Nairaland .

Trying to cover your tracks .

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2023
Pathological liars don't have good memories .

You accepted in this thread that you posted those in the past . It was your own handwork .

And ,I hope you don't come later to say I forged it.

You are very predictable

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2023
I'm doing this because of your hypocrisy and pretences, but you want to make the public think otherwise with your usual manipulation tactics ..

You practice magick and sorcery in your closet ,but come here to deceive people that you are something else .

The truths I know and speak of here ,I say are not scientifically proven ,but they are truths . I'm not forcing anyone to accept them .

Your Amorc woo woo are they scienifically proven ?

The sorcery you practice in secret is it scientifically proven ?

When don't you use your senses to question your own beliefs first, Mr Anorc and freemason master who believes in the protection of great white brotherhood that exist in a spirituai realm .

I'm not ashamed to announce to the world what I subscribe to because I know they are truths even though not scientifically proven yet by main stream scientists .

Not every truth in the world has scientific support .

And besides scientific truths are provisional truths . They keep changing as new discoveries are made .

When I started to meditate , the position of science then was that the practice is harmful to once mental health .

But today ,the same scientist are encouraging people who are depressed to meditate because they just found out it is helpful for ones mental health . But it is something I already knew long ago .

You want to use your limited understanding of science to dismiss what I say so that you are not exposed and rendered powerless .

You want the eyes of the masses to remain close so you and your cohorts will continue to manipulate them .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by kkins25(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

I'm not ashamed to announce to the world what I subscribe to because I know they are truths even though not scientifically proven yet by main stream scientists .

Not every truth in the world has scientific support .

And besides scientific truths are provisional truths . They keep changing as new discoveries are made .

Since your beliefs are only truths known by you, how then, can we be sure that you're not another ARMOC member? Or a member from a different, yet, esoteric school of thought? Who knows, maybe your school is sworn enemies to the school of Buda.

You're arguing from a position of "My truth is 'truth' because I say so."

When did scientists claim meditation was bad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2023
kkins25:

Since your beliefs are only truths known by you, how then, can we be sure that you're not another ARMOC member? Or a member from a different, yet, esoteric school of thought? Who knows, maybe your school is sworn enemies to the school of Buda.

You're arguing from a position of "My truth is 'truth' because I say so."

When did scientists claim meditation was bad?
I can see you are here to defend Buda , without first finding out how we got here .

OBEs ,precognitive dreams and other similar natural phenomenon are things people have experienced and continue to experience .

You friend reject them based on the science he knows, or because he has no such experience , and thinks it is woo woo stuff .

But I insist from my own experience and those of millions of others who have experienced the same thing, that it is true . Even main stream science has confirmed people have those kind of experiences ,but they , scientist ,don't know the cause or can explain it.

How is it then my truth , Or it's true because I say so ?

You don't know what I meant by my truth .

If you prove a scientific truth to yourself by carrying out proper experiment ,it has become your own truth as you no longer have to rely on what other scientist have done to prove it, or know it is true .

Most people who rely on scientific truths only do so because scientists whom they trust have
done the "dirty" job on their behalf . But one could still prove it himself , so it becomes your own truth that you can speak of with confidence anytime anywhere

As for your other nonsense and foolish talk about Amorc membership or esoteric group you imagined I'm part of , you have no proof and just trying to defend your friend

To you, anyone who exposes a criminal or scammer is also the same or belong to another criminal gang .

Just see how you reason . Very poor .

And ,how dare you make such baseless accusation without any proof . I provided proof of where your friend belong , and it can be confirmed .

Where is your proof for mine ?

If you want to know what science said about meditative practices in the past ,use Google . I cannot help since you have shown bias by taking side with your friend , without first having all of the facts on the issue under contention

There are several resources on that . Go do your search . Even till now , some scientist are still saying it is not too good .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

You practice magick and sorcery in your closet ,but come here to deceive people that you are something else .

Is this your truth Triple, or do you have evidence for this claim of your's?
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Then show proof it is still there the way it was when I reproduced it here or you shut up

You are a joker.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Is this your truth Triple, or do you have evidence for this claim of your's?

Most Amorc practices are witchcraft practices even though it's called another name there.

You have been using those on me to try to reduce me to nothing , and that's the goal of every negative witchcraft practices .

How dare you to continue to suggest to another person's mind that they cannot think or 'eyes' not open so you could manipulate them in the end . Too much of everything is bad .

When sarrasin was here did you ever see him doing that to anyone .He respects everyone and don't try to talk down on anybody, and because of that ,he was even admired by his oppoments. But you that doesnt know half of what he knows ,wants to show the little powers you think you have acquired in your cult .

I have warned you to stop the nonsense since from the mind and matter thread ,but you wouldn't because you think I cannot detect, or know what you are doing .

Enough is enough . Go and try your nonsense with others ,not me .

You have murdered sleep and you will know no peace until you give me space by no longer mentioning me anywhere else on this furom after now.

If you mention me ,I will return with fire !
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

You are a joker.

You are the king of clowns .

You nonentity
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Amorc is a dangerous cult .

What is witchcraft ?

Answer ,. Negative autosuggestion to control another's mind

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
How to cast doubt and recruit people into your cult .
I know you won't read it because your cult has threatened you not to .

https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Most Amorc practices are witchcraft practices even though it's called another name there.

You have been using those on me to try to reduce me to nothing , and that's the goal of every negative witchcraft practices .

I think I might get you now. buda has been using unprovable witchcraft practises on you to reduce you - and your beliefs that lack evidence, let me add - to nothing.

Guess I shouldn't bother since your beliefs at least are nothing, and I wouldn't want you to be nothing since I need you here please.

Don't join a cult though! Cults are dangerous!
Re: The Mission by A001: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

When sarrasin was here did you ever see him doing that to anyone .He respects everyone and don't try to talk down on anybody, and because of that ,he was even admired by his oppoments. But you that doesnt know half of what he knows ,wants to show the little powers you think you have acquired in your cult .
!
Is sarrasin on Nairaland with another moniker?
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

I think I might get you now. buda has been using unprovable witchcraft practises on you to reduce you - and your beliefs that lack evidence, let me add - to nothing.

Guess I shouldn't bother since your beliefs at least are nothing, and I wouldn't want you to be nothing since I need you here please.

Don't join a cult though! Cults are dangerous!

Shut up!

You can discuss with me ,but don't try to invade my mind with your nonsense .

Why have I not said so about others who have challenged me? It's because they are not doing that

You want to throw dust in people's eyes once again ,but you will continue to fail .
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:
How to cast doubt and recruit people into your cult .
I know you won't read it because you cult has threatened you not to .

https://www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B932_Crucian.html

What's amusing is you, triple, were the one claiming triple abilities while I was the one telling you you were talking crap, lol.

Perhaps I'm using my own witchcraft powers to energise your mind so your triple eye works so you see well enough to separate your subjective from the objective, because, by the time you are done exposing buda you will definitely have learnt to use your own eyes to look for yourself so that you may see.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Shut up!

Triple! Use your super powers to shut buda up!
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
A001:

Is sarrasin on Nairaland with another moniker?

I don't think so .But I suspect he might still be reading comments anonymously .
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Triple! Use your super powers to shut buda up!

Where did I say I have such powers ?

You will continue to fail
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

You can discuss with me ,but don't try to invade my mind with your nonsense .

No, Triple, I can not discuss with you, I have found. I tried. But I found you are too lazy to reason well and you assert gibberish you have no evidence for and just want to be believed.

That's why I have now chosen to use my witchcraft powers to permanently park inside your brain and mind so you obsess about buda until you grow.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

What's amusing is you, triple, were the one claiming triple abilities while I was the one telling you you were talking crap, lol.

Perhaps I'm using my own witchcraft powers to energise your mind so your triple eye works so you see well enough to separate your subjective from the objective, because, by the time you are done exposing buda you will definitely have learnt to use your own eyes to look for yourself so that you may see.
Such abilities of having precognitive dreams are not evidence of supernatural powers . They are natural

But they deceive you in your cult it is .supernatural

Wetin u go find for Sokoto ,dey inside your sokoto

It's you who cannot reason . If you could ,you would not remian a member of that cult and still paying money to be protected by the great white brotherhood .

Lol
See this fool who cannot reason . Your membership dues is tied to that .

Ok stop paying if you think it's not tied to that .

What you just said now is the double speak in Amorc to lure in new members .

You think I don't know members who belong there and those who have left .

Wait ,I'm going to provide evidence for all to see

2 Likes

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

But they deceive you in your cult it is .supernatural

Nothing is supernatural, triple. Everything has a reason, though some might not be known yet!
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Nothing is supernatural, triple. Everything has a reason, though some might not be known yet!

I'm not interested . Teach yourself your nonsense .

I know where to go and who to meet to learn the correct thing ,not the half truths mixed with spiritual mumble jumble they teach you in Amorc racist and mind controlling cult .

Any black who is a member of Amorc have something wrong with him
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

I'm not interested . Teach yourself your nonsense .

I know where to go and who to meet to learn the correct thing ,not the half truths missed with spiritual mumble jumble they teach you in Amorc racist and mind controlling cult .

Any black who is a member of Amorc have something wrong with him

Then please stay to teach you the correct thing here please so people do not learn "half truths missed with spiritual mumble jumble". Plato and Aristotle readers would however notice that even he mixed in his writings lots of "half truths" with "spiritual mumble jumble" and it's they who must use their own mind and brain to understand the objectives.

After all, readers, is Aesop's not "half truths missed with spiritual mumble jumble"?

Triple. Your unconscious is very interested. That's why it has dragged unconscious you here to come and inform your consciousness of what it is unconscious of.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wait

Evidence

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Then please stay to teach you the correct thing here please so people do not learn "half truths missed with spiritual mumble jumble". Plato and Aristotle readers would however notice that even he mixed in his writings lots of "half truths" with "spiritual mumble jumble" and it's they who must use their own mind and brain to understand the objectives.

After all, readers, is Aesop's not "half truths missed with spiritual mumble jumble"?

Triple. Your unconscious is very interested. That's why it has dragged unconscious you here to come and inform your consciousness of what it is unconscious of.

I reject that . It's only a fool that sees fire and walk into it..

You don't know anything about me

If I want to be there, it would have been from my secondary school days when I use to visit a public library to read the masteyy of life .

But after investigating the group ,I knew it would be wasting my time . Ex members of the cult have confirmed that too .

They say Amorc is an expensive waste of time .

I'm not interested in controlling anyone's mind. People should have the mental freedom to live their lives, something your cult doesn't want for anyone .

It's spiritual bondage .
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:
Wait
Evidence

Amazing evidence, triple. They must voice their opinion but they must not read it, lol.

I've given your unconscious something below to help unconscious you become conscious. I know it will fail though despite its trying but I do admire its effort.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
The suggestion that I'm interested is why I'm here is a well known recruitment tactics used by cults like yours to get new members . It won't work on me .

Some will tell you ,that the reason you came here is because your soul or higherself has lead you to them,, or that you were a former member in your previous life and you came to continue from where you stopped ,and other kind of similar brainwashing talk .

I'm sure they used that on you because you cannot think and now trapped .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Interfaith Marriages? / Medieval Catholic Indulgences Versus The Tithe Doctrine / Types Of Yoruba Names That May Not Enter The Book Of Life (demonic Names)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.