Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,074 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Mission - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mission (4749 Views)

The Mission Of Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide / What Is The Mission Of The Church? Private Jets? Noise Pollution? / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

But if you want to teach buda what occults teach about the soul, do consider a thread please.
Buda is just a name, motionless, you are not your name, but if you want to learn Bud, i can teach you.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

I dislike hypocrites.

Me too . He should be himself and stop pretending who he is not .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Amorc is an occultic society, that is fact, they worship gods, duotheism, polytheism, netjer, just like other theists, it really means Nothing, we are all acting.
You can even see their splinter cells in wiccan and thelema.

Below is some "special knowledge" for you.

How The Gods Were Made

The Graveyard Of Dead Gods

God Human

Anyone who worships gods, which are the figments of the imagination that some create in their own subjective heads and believe to exist in the objective world, is insufficiently informed about the objective world because the have not sufficiently used their own heart and soul and mind and being and all other senses to observe the real world that they see before them and choose to believe in the subjective world they create in their own heads and believe exists.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

How The Gods Were Made

God Human

Anyone who worships gods, which are the figments of the imagination that some create in their own subjective heads and believe to exist in the objective world, is insufficiently informed about the objective world because the have not sufficiently used their own heart and soul and mind and being and all other senses to observe the real world that they see before them and choose to believe in the subjective world they create in their own heads and believe exists.

Your Amorc egregore which you pay money so you can receive its protection was also created the same .

No difference .

Use your senses and free yourself from the bondage .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

How The Gods Were Made

God Human

That’s Basic bud, amorc is boring lol

First off, you lack the knowledge of what “god” means, your masters know what it means and they use netjer.
If you know what netjer means you will see your ignorance lie flat.
Even your imagination is a being, where is it coming from?

Stop saying words you lack their meaning, what do you understand by “soul”.

Every faux secret knowledge will be unturned!

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Me too . He should be himself and stop pretending who he is not .

You can not believe that what you see is what buda is despite going back in buda's past to see how consistent buda is.

Instead, you create an image in your head that you expect buda to conform to and get all antsy when buda does not play the role you assign buda in your play.

And you are far too unintelligent to attempt to discover why your subjective opinion of buda does not match the objective buda that you see with your own eyes.

Must be hard work. No?
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

You can not believe that what you see is what buda is despite going back in buda's past to see how consistent buda is.

Instead, you create an image in your head that you expect buda to conform to and get all antsy when buda does not play the role you assign buda in your play.

And you are far too unintelligent to attempt to discover why your subjective opinion of buda does not match the objective buda that you see with your own eyes.

Must be hard work. No?

Then why have you not been discussing and defending your Amorc beliefs until you were forced out to do so ?

Some of your friends and others here are
presently schocked about your affiliations, and may not be too happy you deceived them for
so long that you were an atheist whereas the very opposite is the case .

But they now know you are a believer who believes in Amorc woo woo and don't even use your senses to question it.

Like an hypocrite Christian who comdemns witch doctors during the day time ,but consult with them secretly at night .

Liars must have good memory. You don't have one hence you forgot the trail you left behind long long time ago ,which I have dug up to expose your hypocrisy .

Be yourself . Sarrasin and Loj did not deceive anyone ,and were not ashamed to announce publicly what they believe in and practice until the time they deactivated their accounts .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

what do you understand by “soul”.

Now, that's much better. You are asking me what my own subjective understanding gained by the limitations of my very self to investigate understands by "soul". But

I am afraid I can not answer your question, but let me instead please be permitted to attempt tell you what I understand by the soul of buda, as in, my soul.

My soul is a subjective inseparable part of me, and it along with my mind (the thinking aspect), and heart (the physical body aspect) inform whom I am (the complete me), and how I project myself to manifest in the physical world to observers.

It is subjective because it has no physical evidence whatsoever with which to present itself, except perhaps in conduct and behaviour, though that is subject to the subjective view of the observer and is therefore unreliable evidence for the soul of buda.

The soul of buda is inseparable from buda in as much as apart from its witchcraft ability to dwell in triple's head it dwells where buda manifests (like here, and also where my physical body is currently manifesting), since buda has allegorically squared the circle and metaphorically tamed the bulls.

Basically, buda's soul is a figment of the imagination of anyone who thinks or believes buda has a soul.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Then why have you not been discussing and defending your Amorc beliefs until you were forced out to do so ?

I still am not defending Amorc despite all your attempts to force me to triple, because you have no powers whatsoever to force buda to do anything.

Keep trying though. You just might teach something.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
[b][/b]
budaatum:

Now, that's much better. You are asking me what my own subjective understanding gained by the limitations of my very self to investigate understands by "soul".

I am afraid I can not answer your question, but let me instead please be permitted to attempt tell you what I understand by the soul of buda, as in, my soul.

Jargons, you should start from the etymology of “soul”.

Buda doesn’t have a soul, buda is a poor sat in indu.
Just like poo and uring is existing, buda is also existing.
Now let’s do away with the name, you are not a name, bud, you can keep “naming” your “self” anything, but your “self” doesn’t change.
I ask again bud. Whats soul?
In yoruba what is it called?

You can’t have the inside without the outside. “Ness” indeed. The inside is within the outside.
Carl jung the alchemist, when they asked him, do you “believe” in god, he said no, i “know” god.
Wise old man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wise_old_man

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

Some of your friends and others here are
presently schocked about your affiliations, and may not be too happy you deceived them for
so long that you were an atheist whereas the very opposite is the case .

You are new to buda and don't know anything about buda and you are far too lazy to dig for evidence with your own heart and soul and mind and being and think everyone is lazy like you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960743/taking-up-religion
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

I still am not defending Amorc despite all your attempts to force me to triple, because you have no powers whatsoever to force buda to do anything.

Keep trying though. You just might teach something.

Go dwell in your mother's head . Not mine

Your soul is an inseparable part of you .

What is the 'you" that your soul is part of .
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Jargons, you should from the etymology of “soul”.

Sorry Man, but while you asked for my understanding of "soul" which might include a record of all I have read about the "soul" which is quite a lot, I have limited myself to buda's soul.

If you want to know about the "soul" in general, then please go buy books and read like I did instead of claiming what you know nothing about is jargon and poo.

Know that if all I say is jargon or poo to you I'd be wise perhaps to not bother as it just shows you lack the knowledge and maturity to understand or attempt to.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

What is the 'you" that your soul is part of .

My soul is part of me. Just like my arm is part of me, and my heart is part of me and my highly developed mind is part of me too.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

You are new to buda and don't know anything about buda and you are far too lazy to dig for evidence with your own heart and soul and mind and being and think everyone is lazy like you are.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960743/taking-up-religion

Continue to deceive yourself..I know everything about you long ago .

What I dug up is fior those who may not bother to check

BTW when was the last time you discuss Amorc ?
Tell us .

How many people here would go back to dig something about anyone here.

But you started it thinking you got something on me
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry Man, but while you asked for my understanding of "soul" which might include a record of all I have read about the "soul" which is quite a lot, I have limited myself to buda's soul.

If you want to know about the "soul" in general, then please go buy books and read like I did instead of claiming what you know nothing about is jargon and poo.

Know that if all I say is jargon or poo to you I'd be wise perhaps to not bother as it just shows you lack the knowledge and maturity to understand or attempt to.
Buda lacks knowledge, that’s why I’m asking “you” bud.
You should know the word “you” are using, so “you” won’t alleviate buda more than your poo.
First start by translating “soul” to your local language or you can do well and painstakingly search for the origin of the word.

“you” are not buda, bud, one of your names is just buda, i was referring to buda as poo and urine not “you”.
You lack knowledge of what “soul” is, like a typical theist.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

My soul is part of me. Just like my arm is part of me, and my heart is part of me and my highly developed mind is part of me too.

You have used the possessive pronoun ,my,

So who is the "my, that owns a soul ?

My soul , my car ,my phone etc

My car is not part of me as a human being .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Bud, you are not your body, you have a body.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:
[b][/b]

You can’t have the inside without the outside. “Ness” indeed. The inside is within the outside.
Carl jung the alchemist, when they asked him, do you “believe” in god, he said no, i “know” god.
Wise old man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wise_old_man

Very wise indeed Mayn. Perhaps you'd now understand why I don't believe in gods that I know, after all, I have read some Collected Works of Jung.

https://www.nairaland.com/4839500/sinday-thread#72877485

https://www.nairaland.com/6014712/reincarnation-second-go#92105362

Indeed, Mayn, A Quintinity. Since, apart from the 4 aspects in which one may manifest to observers, their is the inner being that is unseen. But I prefer the infinity. Since I can manifest in an infinity number of ways I may choose to.
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Bud, you are not your body, you have a body.

I never said I was my body, Mayn. It not like if say you cut off my arms buda I is reduced.
Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

Buda lacks knowledge, that’s why I’m asking “you” bud.
You should know the word “you” are using, so “you” won’t alleviate buda more than your poo.
First start by translating “soul” to your local language or you can do well and painstakingly search for the origin of the word.

“you” are not buda, bud, one of your names is just buda, i was referring to buda as poo and urine not “you”.
You lack knowledge of what “soul” is, like a typical theist.
Oh

A million thanks for the Bible verse. It aptly describes him .

1 Like

Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

I never said I was my body.
Oh yes “i”, how you doing “i”, bud grin
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

Very wise indeed Mayn. Perhaps you'd now understand why I don't believe in gods that I know, after all, I have read some Collected Works of Jung.

https://www.nairaland.com/4839500/sinday-thread#72877485

https://www.nairaland.com/6014712/reincarnation-second-go#92105362

Indeed, Mayn, A Quintinity. Since, apart from the 4 aspects in which one may manifest to observers, their is the inner being that is unseen. But I prefer the infinity. Since I can manifest in an infinity number of ways I may choose to.

Bud, you need to understand what “god” means then you will know if it’s something that can be believed or not.

“A quintinity” can’t exist without the outside, just like stars can’t exist without the space.
You are already infinity, infiniteness indeed Bud.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

You have used the possessive pronoun ,my,

So who is the "my, that owns a soul ?

That would be the trinity "me" that exists, which includes the physical body and the mind that thinks and reasons in buda and that which some refer to as buda's soul.

And no, it does not "own" like you own acar or your phone, because those things are separable from you while a soul can not be. You can put a soul on a table like you can a phone or a car.

Edited corrected version is below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission/5#124129924
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
I will respond when you show you comprehend and have added to what you've said because I refuse to fall for what you always do.

Maynmann:

Bud, you need to understand what “god” means then you will know if it’s something that can be believed or not.

“A quintinity” can’t exist without the outside, just like stars can’t exist without the space.
You are already infinity, infiniteness indeed Bud.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oh Bud, you lack knowledge of your occultic and that’s fine and for buda we also have to value it because we are all buda, imagine that, we are all poos fuc.k bwahahaha.

budaatum:

I will respond when you show you comprehend and have added to what you've said because I refuse to fall for what you always do.

Re: The Mission by triplechoice(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

That would be the trinity "me" that exists, which includes the physical body and the mind that thinks and reasons in buda and that which some refer to as buda's soul.

And no, it does not "own" like you own acar or your phone, because those things are separable from you while a soul can not be. You can put a soul on a table like you can a phone or a car.

How do you put soul on a table independent of "me"?

And what is the nature of this soul you are talking about ?
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:
Oh Bud, you lack knowledge of your occultic .

That might be because it isn't "your occultic" and nor have I claimed it was. But what do I know.

https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission/2#124098239
Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
triplechoice:

How do you put soul on a table independent of "me"?

And what is the nature of this soul you are talking about ?

Sorry triple. That was a typo.

And no, it does not "own" like you own a car or your phone, because those things are separable from you while a soul can not be. You can't put a soul on a table like you can a phone or a car.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

That might be because it isn't "your occultic" and nor have I claimed it was. But what do I know.

https://www.nairaland.com/7731741/mission/2#124098239
Oh yes, it’s my occultic bud and it’s your apocalypse, if there’s nothing to cover there’s nothing to uncover, just keep acting and covering the pseudo-knowledge, i will do my part too and we make the movie interesting.

Bud; you lack knowledge of your occult.

Re: The Mission by budaatum: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Maynmann:

just keep acting and covering the pseudo-knowledge, i

Bud; you lack knowledge of your occult.

I do wonder how I can cover (if you mean, make hidden), knowledge that you claim I lack.

Are you accusing me of not stating here all I know, perhaps, Mayn? If so, I'm afraid you are correct. But that's not because I am hiding anything, just that I have not found many here with the capacity to comprehend it if I did make known what I know, and it will take long.

There used to be a time when I so wanted to make what I know known that I equipped the library in my home town with books. But it didn't go down too well with some, just like here really, as even some of those who eventually did go on to benefit from the library preferred I give them money.
Re: The Mission by Maynmann: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
budaatum:

I do wonder how I can cover (if you mean, make hidden), knowledge that you claim I lack.
Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
The pseudo knowledge, i edited it back, bud.
If there’s no ignorance there is no knowledge.

You lack knowledge of your occult, even Socrates lacked knowledge of somethings, and he was able to recognize them.

Bud, you talk more about reading books than actually saying something about the book, keep reading, keep acting though wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" / Please Catholics, Avoid These Arguments / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.