Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed (680 Views)

A Bank Transaction That Lead To A Fraud Being Perpetrated On My Account With The / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed by 4khoodbaby: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Don’t mind my English grin

Kuda bank decided to Freeze my account for no reason when I chatted with them on twitter i was asked to provide proof of transaction from Flutterwave that occurs on 05/06/2022 so i decided to download my bank statement and cross check to see if i ever got that transaction on my account to my surprised the has never taken placed they just decided to play around and use the money on my account for another business this thing has happened closed to a year now i just decided to download my account statement and cross check again, so after calling their attention the stupid customer care rush and unfreeze my account immediately.

Please is there a way i can kindly ask Kuda bank to provide appropriate compensation for the time, effort, and financial strain this situation has imposed on me. I believe it is only fair for Kuda Bank to take responsibility for the wrongful freezing of my account and provide suitable restitution.

Re: Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed by ChronicGp(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Check your self very well.
Re: Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed by 4khoodbaby: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
ChronicGp:
werey dey reason before u spite shit idiot

Re: Kuda Bank Unjustifiably Froze My Account Over A Transaction That Never Existed by 4khoodbaby: 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
ChronicGp:
account wey dey don lift ban finish alaye fool

(1) (Reply)

Things To Note When Ordering Sumec Firman Generators Online / BREAKING: Cameroon Deploys Warships To Battle Biafra Separatists In Bakassi / Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.