Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store (1594 Views)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by adecz: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
A fun App used to create fake JAMB
result sheet have been discovered on
the Google Play store.

It is supposed to be used as prank and
fun to wow friends in a harmless manner.
Notice that the format on this prank
App is exactly the same as the one used
by Mmesoma.

It appears Mmesoma may have unknowingly
fallen victim to prankers.

What do you think❓❓🤔🤔🤔

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by RingRoadMafia: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by MatrixReloaded: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
sad
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by Killerbag36: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
I no sure say she use this app that 360 its her real results
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by adecz: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
The result she is parading, compared
to the authentic JAMB result.

Notice the differences in formatd and
presentation.

Her own is the same format as the
fake App.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by hedonido: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Nigeria is a joke really. How long should it take to determine how she obtained her result?

3 Likes

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by duro4chang(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Killerbag36:
No she forged the result. This year jamb did not allow result printout. You get your result through sms. How come she printed her own result when there is no provision for viewing and print of the result on jamb portal.

2 Likes

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Killerbag36:
how you go sure?! Birds of one feather

1 Like

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
hedonido:
Nigeria is a joke really. How long should it take to determine how she obtained her result?
Clearly a forged result. But I swear to God Jamb is a very useless organization for going back and forth with a teenage girl. I mean we have a long way to go in this country, the matter just dey irritate me. Why should it be this hard to clear things up?

2 Likes

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by budaatum: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
adecz:
The result she is parading, compared to the authentic JAMB result.

Notice the differences in format and presentation.

Her own is the same format as the fake App.

The fake app own is even better since her own looks like the photocopy of a printout of the fake app.

But seriously! How can this girl go through our education system and think she can so easily swindle Nigerians and get away with it? In fact, how could she possibly have not been taught the consequence if find out?

It's a shame she's damaged herself so, and I hope she recovers or we find out someone swindled her too.

2 Likes

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by obyrich(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
adecz:

The result she is parading, compared
to the authentic JAMB result.

Notice the differences in formatd and
presentation.

Her own is the same format as the
fake App.
How did the QR code coincide with a real result of someone else?
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by Killerbag36: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
No she forged the result. This year jamb did not allow result printout. You get your result through sms. How come she printed her own result when there is no provision for viewing and print of the result on jamb portal.

Ince when mk all the provisions waiting happen last last

1 Like

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Killerbag36:

Ince when mk all the provisions waiting happen last last
I can understand you
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by Killerbag36: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I can understand you

Even Charlie knows.

Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by adecz: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
The fact is that she was scammed👈
Re: ⭕️Fake JAMB APP Used By Mmesoma To Create Her Results Found On Google Play Store by adecz: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
The difference is clear

(1) (Reply)

A 24 Year Old Nigerian Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail For Internet Fraud! / Jos Bomb Explosions + Pics / 28-year Old Man, Segun Bakare Stranggle His Mother To Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.