Stats: 3,171,068 members, 7,880,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. (4338 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Morbeta11(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Make person no go carry Ancestors into House one day....

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by KingDash09(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
I like my girls natural
No lashes
No wig
No fake ass
No fake boobs

See as the woman face be like wetin dem Dey use mop ground...

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Xxxxtentacion2: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na different people...
Abi she apply make up for the woman skin too

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by LikeAking: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
A reason why u Shud nt toss girl inside darkness or for night.

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Morbeta11(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Na different people...

Take closer look at her nose, it's same person.

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Wawelexy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
Even after the makeover, she still looks old

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by MMWandali: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Deceit
Deceit
Deceit

Beware
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Morbeta11:

Take closer look at her nose, it's same person.
na lie
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by labake1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
I remembered when I went to a make-up artist for a simple dressing, I couldn't recognized myself afterwards. There is nothing like your natural face

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Babaken(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Na different people...
you never know
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by kayelm87(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Even the Chain on there neck is different.
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Morbeta11(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2023
kayelm87:

That a very closer look at the scat on the nose and cheek, the chain is same but not same position. Its same person. Look at her mouth.

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by kelspinall(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2023
na guys wey dey carry make up gals the see wahala..lols
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Yxxx: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Mother and daughter
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Obainoman6: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Na different people...

Bro is the same person, and yes, they can apply makeup on the skin too
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Whenever I see any artificial enhancer, my mind will tell me that something bad is being hidden.

Especially heavy perfume, I will know automatically that there is an horrible smell that is being conceal.
Give me natural any day, any time

KingDash09:
I like my girls natural
No lashes
No wig
No fake ass
No fake boobs

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by BigDawsNet: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2023
In the next 40 years.. we may have permanent makeups for women
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Globad(f): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=124302168][/quote]

Even this person won't recognise herself
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by id4sho(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2023
LikeAking:
A reason why u Shud nt toss girl inside darkness or for night.
Nahhhhh, when drunk and konji has shot up cheesy grin
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by DonEd(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2023
At least, make una celebrate the work of the makeup artist na.

Haba! See transformation!!

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by fourboys: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2023
The woman come resemble simi abi nay eyes shocked shocked

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Wizywiz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Almost looking like low budget Tiwa savage
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Quadribabaalagb: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
For doing a perfect job abi.
Op calm down.

Na agbo I dey sell tho
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by fineberry(m): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
The make-up go far
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingDash09:
I like my girls natural
No lashes
No wig
No fake ass
No fake boobs

diary of a broke man

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
kayelm87:

Oga it's the same person!
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
id4sho:

Nahhhhh, when drunk and konji has shot up cheesy grin

Even if I'm dead drunk I won't fuckkk her grin
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Leggodeals(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
I'm sure this woman was pretty when she was young and is most likely someone's mum but a few people here are comfortable insulting her like they won't grow old.

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by KingDash09(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
I don’t like fake things
Prettygirl200:
diary of a broke man
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingDash09:
I don’t like fake things
That's because u can't afford to do them for your woman, am not talking about the ass and boobs though, those are rubbish to me.

Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by KingDash09(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Some of us men are no gullible, we like things natural

Like a virgin for example that hasn’t be nacked
💯 natural
Prettygirl200:
That's because u can't afford to do them for your woman, am not talking about the ass and boobs though, those are rubbish to me.
Re: This Makeup Artist Will Not Make Heaven. by Shalommy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
That's mother and daughter joor. undecided

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love?