Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,103 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors (44243 Views)

Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 9:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Investor137:

God bless you for this..
I just really wished we can have Ibori as governor again in this Delta…not all this sheriff whatever..
Best ever governor of Delta state till date.

Chaiii!!! Pls wish you and your household such criminality and that ll surely remain your portion since you love such
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Garfield my boy aka Lotanna2
Go and collect your 8k and stop ranting
The election was rigged. Apc is a party of riggers

Down Atiku
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
PissInside:
Ibori no small at all 😍

In the history of Nigeria,I have never seen a Governor/Ex governor as powerful and Influential as Ibori.

Only Tinubu has more power & influence than Ibori as an ex governor.

You can't become a Governor or Senator in Delta state without Ibori's support.

Even while he was in prison,he was calling the shots.

It's obvious you love criminality and so shall it never depart from your household
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
theophorus:

What's the name of your Current Governor? I want to check something.

Take that advice.. NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.. Well.it all depends on how you value yourself.. what that invariably means is that you shld place better value on yourself.. hope you understand that now
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by patrickcollins: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:
With Ibori, Niger Delta region will get a good deal under President Tinubu
And it will favour them and their people right
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Tyktoker: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pls no body should call them con artist, that's my only president there, I hqve no other
bennybuhari:
After meeting with class of 1999 governors, President Bola Tinubu specially received the former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori at his Asokoro residence.

Pure Levels.....
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by mechanics(m): 12:41am On Jul 14, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by 9jaRealist: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2023
theophorus:
Say whatever you like about James Ibori but go ask Deltans Na the Best Governor for Delta till date be that no be those Yeye Eweta and Ifeanyi.

Why do we like to JUSTIFY THIEVERY/CRIMINALITY in Nigeria?!
So he couldn’t have done the “good” things he supposedly did without stealing?! SMDH
angry
>
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Padipadi: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2023
blacksam01:

have ever tried to know how Awolowi got so ruch that he became the South west richest person at the time..?

do u know that his source of wealth is what led to his downfall..? as the man who dethroned him from his region..used it against him..?

i deliberately dont want to say what his source is..so u could make a research....
I know his source of wealth. Akintola that had issues with him too had his questionable traits.
But we are here to celebrate Awo's eloquent economic principles cos the corruption against him wasn't proven. All accusations. I dint celebrate thieves neither ll I condemn someone I v no evidence he's guilty.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Investor137: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2023
Geminiivory:

Chaiii!!! Pls wish you and your household such criminality and that ll surely remain your portion since you love such
what has this hot to you wishing my household criminality.? Doom and destruction will be your own portion your household will not live to tell of it..Id,,iot.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2023
Investor137:
what has this hot to you wishing my household criminality.? Doom and destruction will be your own portion your household will not live to tell of it..Id,,iot.

So you look good things yet wish us morally bankrupt leaders? That prayer holds as long as you continue in your wicked ways

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail / Obidient Tsunami In The Land, I Am Going Back To My Original Hustle - Chimaroke / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.