Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors (44202 Views)

Where Are The Class Of 1999 Governors Now? 10 Dead, Many Convicted / Tinubu Meets Class Of 1999 Governors At Aso Villa / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by odonkoro: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Birds of the same feather flocks together. The grandfathers of criminality are having a good time in Nigeria's highest office. Criminality will not end where plutocracy instead of democracy is practiced. Fellow compatriots, lets have a change of heart.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by BigIyanga: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:
Tinubu and Ibori had a good working relationship as peer Governors of the 1999/2007 class.

Both Lagos State and Delta State invested in Econet Nigeria at the time the Telecom Operator entered the Nigerian GSM market as the 1st licensee.
You left the part where Ibori turned Delta stateโ€™s investment into Econet as the his personal property. Econet Founder, Strive Massiyiwa told US and British authorities how Ibori stole all Delta investments.. and moved them to Jersey Island and Tax Havens. In a sane clime, Ibori has no business nearing Presidential villa
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Kukutenla: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Buhari win benue in 2015 and lost there in 2019.he lost benue in 2019 and won nasarawa narrowly.in 1999 obj lost SW massively,almost lost SW but won SS massively.he won the north massively,therefore he had a northern mandate also..
Apc in 2015 would have given se SP of not that they had no senator there.in 2019,they gave SS DSP and just rewarded them with SP.they have corrected it now by giving everybody something.but no matter how apc satisfied the se,they will never like apc so why waste the posts? Why not give it's core bases instead?

The key reason why tinubu won is because he's a better politician than atiku and obi.he has prepared for this since 1999,was never in a hurry,always bidding his time and chance.atiku that is a so-called unifier couldn't unify his party but tinubu united several factions of his party in CRS,delta,aks,ebonyi,abia,Kano,sokoto,kebbi while atiku encouraged division.tinubu indirectly encouraged lp,aligned with sdp and even had a pact with G5 to deal with atiku yet atiku struggled to have allies within apc.tinubu delayed announcing shettima to pacify several camps.he enlarged and expanded his campaign severally to accommodate several interests.he compromised and conceded several times and bend backwards to get his way.even El rufai had to support him.atiku did the opposite.tinubu even visited dreaded birnin gwari and rigasa ward and they voted him.he visited tompolo and gbaramatu leaders,tried to appease all interests in the country while atiku was hoping on an imaginary bloc votes.
Even in calculations tinubu was better.he knew that the nw with kwankwaso in play will be tight and if he neglected ne,they might give atiku bloc so he picked from the kanuri part to deny atiku bloc votes.he knew either him or obi will win NC narrowly no matter what.atiku best bet in ss was picking wike who is much loved.instead he went for a useless okowa.rather,he should have picked from se to counter obi or SW to counter tinubu
Stop writing jargons. Who won the south as a whole? Was it not OBJ? He lost only the SW but cleared all other regions including the two in the south winning ALL the states.
Stop telling lies. APC in 2015 wanted to give SP to NE before Saraki upturned it. There was never any plan to give SE anything and why didn't they give SE or SS Speaker?
It's that attempt to satisfy core bases that I'm saying is divisive. The whole of Nigeria is your constituency as a ruling party. The North East and North West were strongly anti-PDP in 2003 still both produced VP and Speaker. PDP did not take away Speaker from NW even with Na'Abba turning out to be a rebel nor VP from NE with Atiku's treachery. It's about national cohesion not mercenary politics. That's why APC can't unite Nigeria.
Funny enough, Tinubu lost all those states you claimed he united. It was clear Wike did not intend to be pacified. He saw it as an insult that a VP from the SS emerged that wasn't him. Even now that Ayu is no longer chair, is the chairmanship not still in the North? So what exactly was his point? He was only a pained man and very confused too. Now he's going about lobbying for common ministerial post. How does that favour him?
You can argue on Okowa as VP choice but to say Atiku should pick Wike as VP is total crap. That would have been a fatal mistake. Have you thought about it that his G-5 did not contain any PDP gov from the SS and only those two spineless dudes from SE. What does that tell you about him? Even Atiku's campaign DG was a sitting gov from SS. And who could he have picked from SE? The only politician with clout was Obi and he was already pushed out by Wike.
You claim APC was united yet they lost almost all the states they were governing in the North. I know you'll come back and claim margins. APC simply rigged. That's the only way they won. That's why Yakubu off light for presidential results upload and declared a winner in the dead of the night. They knew the script they were playing.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tinubu is the most intelligent politician in Africa. The God father of godfathers.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
bjdon:
I really do not like Tinubu

However I totally respect him as a political operative. The man is always thinking many steps ahead.

He knows APC is weak in the SS, so he's looking to solidify his position there. With Wike and Ibori on side, he will be in a very strong position in that region.

Others could learn a lot from him in strategic planning

I agree with you. Tinubu is effective because he doesn't have bitterness in his heart. You can fight him today, and tomorrow he will strike a deal with you. I'm learning from the man every single day. He's the last of our Nigerian great political minds.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by zoedew: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Throwback:

Very true.

He wanted to play a fast one on Econet, but Strive really put up a stubborn resistance to corruption.
Strive misjudged the environment in Nigeria. In Nigeria as much as possible a businessman should avoid partnering with government. Even the Judiciary messed things up when THE SUPREME COURT DECLINED TO TRY HIM ON THE SAME SET OF FACTS HE WAS CONVICTED ON IN U.K. COURTS. THEY COULD NOT RECOGNISE HIM ON THE RECORDS AS THE SAME FELLOW WHO HAD STOLEN ON A CONSTRUCTION SITE SOMETIME BACK!
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by joba4luv: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
bennybuhari:
After meeting with class of 1999 governors, President Bola Tinubu specially received the former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori at his Asokoro residence.

Pure Levels.....
Bird of same feather? Baron/Looter?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Stop writing jargons. Who won the south as a whole? Was it not OBJ? He lost only the SW but cleared all other regions including the two in the south winning ALL the states.
Stop telling lies. APC in 2015 wanted to give SP to NE before Saraki upturned it. There was never any plan to give SE anything and why didn't they give SE or SS Speaker?
It's that attempt to satisfy core bases that I'm saying is divisive. The whole of Nigeria is your constituency as a ruling party. The North East and North West were strongly anti-PDP in 2003 still both produced VP and Speaker. PDP did not take away Speaker from NW even with Na'Abba turning out to be a rebel nor VP from NE with Atiku's treachery. It's about national cohesion not mercenary politics. That's why APC can't unite Nigeria.
Funny enough, Tinubu lost all those states you claimed he united. It was clear Wike did not intend to be pacified. He saw it as an insult that a VP from the SS emerged that wasn't him. Even now that Ayu is no longer chair, is the chairmanship not still in the North? So what exactly was his point? He was only a pained man and very confused too. Now he's going about lobbying for common ministerial post. How does that favour him?
You can argue on Okowa as VP choice but to say Atiku should pick Wike as VP is total crap. That would have been a fatal mistake. Have you thought about it that his G-5 did not contain any PDP gov from the SS and only those two spineless dudes from SE. What does that tell you about him? Even Atiku's campaign DG was a sitting gov from SS. And who could he have picked from SE? The only politician with clout was Obi and he was already pushed out by Wike.
You claim APC was united yet they lost almost all the states they were governing in the North. I know you'll come back and claim margins. APC simply rigged. That's the only way they won. That's why Yakubu off light for presidential results upload and declared a winner in the dead of the night. They knew the script they were playing.

Oga,apc did not rig atiku in the north.a southerner cannot rig a northerner up north except it shows how rejected atiku is.atiku was never a popular figure compared to buhari.if apc rigged,atiku would not have won any nw state or win outside adamawa taraba.eveh in traditional pdp states like cross river ,rivers and Edo,tinubu thrashed him to show you how people valued him.

Even before results failed to upload,tinubu and obi were far ahead of atiku based on polling unit results.if you feel atiku lost from irev,bring evidence that he was rigged out.you can only bring obi own.evej in that benue and rivers,tinubu thrashed atiku.there is no law that states that inec can you only announce announce results at night.in 2019,buhari was declared at night.inec finished collation at night,why must they wait till morning? Does it sound reasonable to you? The fact is tinubu thrashed atiku north and south.he has retired atiku,pdp is about to die.no wonder you are gravitating towards obi.acept your L in peace,atiku has accepted his and fled as usual

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Osax0: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Father of all niger delta
bennybuhari:
After meeting with class of 1999 governors, President Bola Tinubu specially received the former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori at his Asokoro residence.

Pure Levels.....
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by mrksquare: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Obidients recalculated results fr irev severally and tinubu got 170,000.dont forget buhari had 150,000 in 2019.tinubu won khana,tai,khana,andoni,asalga,akolga,abua odual,omuma,ogubolo

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚.... Chai!! I have almost laughed out my intestine. You would have added Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor. We are not really serious for democracy in Nigeria. We are just wasting scarce resources every four years conducting jamboree election and subverting the will of the electorate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
mrksquare:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚.... Chai!! I have almost laughed out my intestine. You would have added Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor. We are not really serious for democracy in Nigeria. We are just wasting scarce resources every four years conducting jamboree election and subverting the will of the electorate.

Apc owns rivers.any moment,wike will join

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Kukutenla: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,apc did not rig atiku in the north.a southerner cannot rig a northerner up north except it shows how rejected atiku is.atiku was never a popular figure compared to buhari.if apc rigged,atiku would not have won any nw state or win outside adamawa taraba.eveh in traditional pdp states like cross river ,rivers and Edo,tinubu thrashed him to show you how people valued him.

Even before results failed to upload,tinubu and obi were far ahead of atiku based on polling unit results.if you feel atiku lost from irev,bring evidence that he was rigged out.you can only bring obi own.evej in that benue and rivers,tinubu thrashed atiku.there is no law that states that inec can you only announce announce results at night.in 2019,buhari was declared at night.inec finished collation at night,why must they wait till morning? Does it sound reasonable to you? The fact is tinubu thrashed atiku north and south.he has retired atiku,pdp is about to die.no wonder you are gravitating towards obi.acept your L in peace,atiku has accepted his and fled as usual
The question is why must they wait till night to declare the result? Inec made it clear they were getting results from states but kept postponing till night to achieve their aim.
There was rigging in the North. Stop arguing. You don't know anything about the north. How come anywhere Atiku won, Tinubu was close but anywhere Tinubu won, Atiku was far behind? Is it not an obvious case of manipulation? I'm sure you'll claim it's because APC was strong in this areas but even you never called those states like Katsina, Kaduna, Yobe for Atiku. So, forget. Just as they did in Lagos where do many tallies were upturned to reduce the margin between APC and LP.
Atiku is still in Nigeria last I checked. So Stop typing trash. Your party is a rigging party. Go and collect your 8k
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Quicksilver5: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Let them discuss the way backwards
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

The question is why must they wait till night to declare the result? Inec made it clear they were getting results from states but kept postponing till night to achieve their aim.
There was rigging in the North. Stop arguing. You don't know anything about the north. How come anywhere Atiku won, Tinubu was close but anywhere Tinubu won, Atiku was far behind? Is it not an obvious case of manipulation? I'm sure you'll claim it's because APC was strong in this areas but even you never called those states like Katsina, Kaduna, Yobe for Atiku. So, forget. Just as they did in Lagos where do many tallies were upturned to reduce the margin between APC and LP.
Atiku is still in Nigeria last I checked. So Stop typing trash. Your party is a rigging party. Go and collect your 8k

Agboriotejoye,the rigging apc did is nothing compared to the ones obj superintended from 2003-2007.pdp is the father of rigging.atiku gapped tinubu in adamawa,gombe and Kaduna while tinubu gapped him in zamfara,Kano and borno.i called katsina narrowly for atiku while lawan and buni sold out for atiku.
After the initial disruption by melaye and co,inec continued collation until 3am on Wednesday when they now called the final results.wgy can't you and labour party tender levidence of rigging in Lagos after 5 months or is it another wild goose chase adegbaraogboye? Did I not tell you tinubu will beat atiku up north or lose to him narrowly?

I think your family needs that 8k more now that tinubu has buried your camerounian master.atiku is an expert in failure

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Kukutenla: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Agboriotejoye,the rigging apc did is nothing compared to the ones obj superintended from 2003-2007.pdp is the father of rigging.atiku gapped tinubu in adamawa,gombe and Kaduna while tinubu gapped him in zamfara,Kano and borno.i called katsina narrowly for atiku while lawan and buni sold out for atiku.
After the initial disruption by melaye and co,inec continued collation until 3am on Wednesday when they now called the final results.wgy can't you and labour party tender levidence of rigging in Lagos after 5 months or is it another wild goose chase adegbaraogboye? Did I not tell you tinubu will beat atiku up north or lose to him narrowly?

I think your family needs that 8k more now that tinubu has buried your camerounian master.atiku is an expert in failure
APC rigged worse than OBJ. They even left trails in Benue and Rivers. In Adamawa his home state, Atiku did not even get bloc votes. Obi was close to him. Just imagine that. It's barefaced rigging. Same thing they wanted to do with Binani again. Same with Kaduna. Where they knew it will be expose them, they handed over the votes to Obi.
Stop lying. I watched it. Inec kept postponing collation till late Wednesday night and finally declared tinubu early Thursday.
Tinubu was rigged in NW. That's my point. Stop chasing shadows.

You better take the 8k so you don't continue begging for 1k all over the sports section. Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

APC rigged worse than OBJ. They even left trails in Benue and Rivers. In Adamawa his home state, Atiku did not even get bloc votes. Obi was close to him. Just imagine that. It's barefaced rigging. Same thing they wanted to do with Binani again. Same with Kaduna. Where they knew it will be expose them, they handed over the votes to Obi.
Stop lying. I watched it. Inec kept postponing collation till late Wednesday night and finally declared tinubu early Thursday.
Tinubu was rigged in NW. That's my point. Stop chasing shadows.

You better take the 8k so you don't continue begging for 1k all over the sports section. Suffer no dey tire you?

Agboriotejoye,you will never change.when will you curb yourself of this bitterness? Right from primaries,you opposed this man yet he keeps giving you different types of heartbreaks.yiu almost cried after he won the primaries.he really pummelled atiku.i told atiku is a paperweight that and a small lad compared to tinubu.all the defections in the north how far? Don't wail for 8 years kid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Aiel123: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=garfield1 post=124398244]

Buhari win benue in 2015 and lost there in 2019.he lost benue in 2019 and won nasarawa narrowly.in 1999 obj lost SW massively,almost lost SW but won SS massively.he won the north massively,therefore he had a northern mandate also..
Apc in 2015 would have given se SP of not that they had no senator there.in 2019,they gave SS DSP and just rewarded them with SP.they have corrected it now by giving everybody something.but no matter how apc satisfied the se,they will never like apc so why waste the posts? Why not give it's core bases instead?

The key reason why tinubu won is because he's a better politician than atiku and obi.he has prepared for this since 1999,was never in a hurry,always bidding his time and chance.atiku that is a so-called unifier couldn't unify his party but tinubu united several factions of his party in CRS,delta,aks,ebonyi,abia,Kano,sokoto,kebbi while atiku encouraged division.tinubu indirectly encouraged lp,aligned with sdp and even had a pact with G5 to deal with atiku yet atiku struggled to have allies within apc.tinubu delayed announcing shettima to pacify several camps.he enlarged and expanded his campaign severally to accommodate several interests.he compromised and conceded several times and bend backwards to get his way.even El rufai had to support him.atiku did the opposite.tinubu even visited dreaded birnin gwari and rigasa ward and they voted him.he visited tompolo and gbaramatu leaders,tried to appease all interests in the country while atiku was hoping on an imaginary bloc votes.
Even in calculations tinubu was better.he knew that the nw with kwankwaso in play will be tight and if he neglected ne,they might give atiku bloc so he picked from the kanuri part to deny atiku bloc votes.he knew either him or obi will win NC narrowly no matter what.atiku best bet in ss was picking wike who is much loved.instead he went for a useless okowa.rather,he should have picked from se to counter obi or SW to counter tinubu[/quote
]
I'm surprised this is coming from you.
How do you expect SW to chose VP over the presidency likewise the east?
SW have been known right from the onset to always vote their own.
While I agreed that picking Okowa was not too sound politically but it was the only choice.
Lalong lost everything...both his own ward.
If you're in Delta prior to the presidential election,you will know that those 161k votes Okowa mustered was a miracle. In my own unit,the PDP agent absconded from voting. Rather he was touring the entire units in the ward. Same story everywhere... PO.
PO was the reason Atiku and PDP lost not because of Tinubu's strategies,not the G5 group,not even the outcry against going against the rotational presidency.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by APCNig: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
exotique1fy:
Time for him to truly bounce back on the national scene. He has paid for his crimes.

somebody like this will have several sugar daddies who are his grandfather's friends.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Aiel123 post=124402590][/quote]

I meant SS not SW.na typo
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by APCNig: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
bjdon:

However I totally respect him as a political operative. The man is always thinking many steps ahead.

He knows APC is weak in the SS, so he's looking to solidify his position there. With Wike and Ibori on side, he will be in a very strong position in that region.

He has brought in Kwakwanso, he has brought in Wike, he has always been with Goatluck Jonathan, he has brought in all the living governors of 1999 to 2007, Atikulation Abubakar has always been his business partner. Now tell me, who else is remaining in Nigeria? Shouldn't we protest if INEC wants to waste our money to conduct another presidential election in 2027 now that we can see that 2027 is already sorted?

While Tinubu is already strategizing for 2027, Labourers are still crying about 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by APCNig: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bobloco:
"Mr Tinubuโ€™s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the countryโ€™s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

Cry, wail, weep, Tinubu is the baddest of the bad, and you can do nothing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Aiel123: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

I meant SS not SW.na typo
Ok.
SS went for PO still.
A Wike would have only won Rivers ...
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Kukutenla: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

Agboriotejoye,you will never change.when will you curb yourself of this bitterness? Right from primaries,you opposed this man yet he keeps giving you different types of heartbreaks.yiu almost cried after he won the primaries.he really pummelled atiku.i told atiku is a paperweight that and a small lad compared to tinubu.all the defections in the north how far? Don't wail for 8 years kid
Who is Agorioye? Seems the guy has been knocking sense into your head for a long while you now wish he was me. Sounds like a smart dude to me. Will like to meet him on this forum. All the defection made you guys lose so many states in the North you had to resort to rigging. Don't be a zombie for 8years boy.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by kayusely70(m): 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
bjdon:

You've spoken very well and reasonably too!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by francotunsco: 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Padipadi:
Levels.

If Awolowo had known, he d have piped low for north and then come out stronger. Tinubu allowed Buhari to rule first in order to get his support when it was his turn (emilokan).
Maybe Awolowo could have done like mumu for Balewa, Ahmadu Bello or even Shagari sef. Awolowo is more economically sound and honest than Tinubu. He's the best president Nigeria would have gotten.
However, thank God for Tinubu. I hope he proves doubters wrong.

You are very apt!

Soon, it will be clear that Tinubu's political style deserves to be studied in higher institutions up to masters level.
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by garfield1: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Who is Agorioye? Seems the guy has been knocking sense into your head for a long while you now wish he was me. Sounds like a smart dude to me. Will like to meet him on this forum. All the defection made you guys lose so many states in the North you had to resort to rigging. Don't be a zombie for 8years boy.

See this yabaleft escapee...tinubu thrashed atiku in the north.to hide your excruciating pains,you now resorted to childish rants like northern mandate bla bla bla.pdp is dying and will die soon
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Padipadi: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
francotunsco:

You are very apt!

Soon, it will be clear that Tinubu's political style deserves to be studied in higher institutions up to masters level.
Eggxactly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
exotique1fy:
Time for him to truly bounce back on the national scene. He has paid for his crimes.

Really? Abef clap for.yoursel No.wonder our leaders remain criminals cos most of.their citizens are criminal minded.Never wanting to respect the constitution. Tomorrow naa your type gonoine up behind hushpuppy as governor elect ..
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
SendoSendal:
The Ogidigbogbodigbo himself. Strong Politician anytime, anyday. He had his obvious flaws no doubt but well respected in the creeks

Even as a known kidnapper .. No.wonder criminals re your leaders
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Kukutenla: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
garfield1:

See this yabaleft escapee...tinubu thrashed atiku in the north.to hide your excruciating pains,you now resorted to childish rants like northern mandate bla bla bla.pdp is dying and will die soon
Garfield my boy aka Lotanna2
Go and collect your 8k and stop ranting
The election was rigged. Apc is a party of riggers
Re: Tinubu Specially Receives Ibori At His Residence, After Meeting 1999 Governors by Geminiivory: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
SocialJustice:
You no lie. I have never seen a president as strategic as him. He will leave Nigeria united and stronger than ever.

๐Ÿ˜† you mean united in criminality... You must be a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso At Aso Rock, Says Ganduje / Afam Power Plant, Kashimbila & Gurara Hydro Plants To Operate In Nigeria / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.