Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (460574 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by ochenya200(f): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
hi, iam into supplying of cooperate gift and food items of any kind to home and organisation. Please contact us for any order or inquiries 08033080557 or sukpele@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by socceradvi: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2011
My name is David Odebode. I am a Soccer strategist, adviser and full time bettor. I am the owner of Football Business Resource Center @ www.footballgoldmine.com.  It is a site dedicated to furnishing bettors with tips, advice and strategies for consistent Success in the betting business.

Besides giving out advice, we equip people with adequate resources that will enhance their level of success.  We teach them to understand better how to approach betting in a more disciplined, strategic, methodical and business like manner.

Moreover, we practically demonstrate our teachings by giving out the ever winning Goldmine Soccer Picks for people to use it and make money before paying so as to prove how real and genuine is it to make money.

For further information, email sportstrategist@yahoo.com or call David on 08023969426.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rand00(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2011
Every day more and more people search for proven or new ways to make money online. They want additional income supplement to their regular job or maybe full time internet job that brings freedom to enjoy life while rewarding them professionally and everything without stress.

On my site you can find every link, information or product that you will need or want to make your online business.
You can post your advertistment here,  free of charge, but follow ad posting guidelines.
Learn how to make money online with http://www.money-making-portal.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by DWorld1: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
DIGITAL WORLD

SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF ALL DIGITAL TV SERVICES.
DSTV
HITV
MYTV
INFIRNITY TV
FREE TO AIR
PABX
INTERCOMM

Re: Introduce Your Business by okkybusty: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2011
I am the Network Guvnor at www.greatpeoplesnetwork.com. The site is a platform for real guys and guys worldwide to connect, express and share ideas, thoughts and styles.

Re: Introduce Your Business by InnoAlex: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2011
WE IMPORT SUPERFINE PENDULUM TYPE PULVERIZER CXLM4R AND CXLM5R (PRODUCING 200 TO 1000 MESH POWER)
ORDINARY RAYMOND TYPE PULVERISER 4R3216 AND 5R4119 (PRODUCING 80 TO 325 MESH POWER)
CONTACT.
BEN EMEKA
Re: Introduce Your Business by zoneding: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2011
Zhengzhou Zhongding Heavy Duty Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a large-scale enterprise which has been dedicated to the research and manufacture of the crushing and beneficiation equipment. Our products are not only successfully applied to domestic market, but also makes great contribution to international mining field.
Address: Mazhai Industry zone, the middle of the Fourth West Round road,ZhengZhou CHINA .
Tel: +86-371-67857655 60305291 60305292
Fax: +86-371-60305293
E-mail: zd-machine@kssb.cn
Web:  http://www.zoneding.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Graham234: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
Hey! My name is Graham

Company Name: G-ENOUGH GLOBAL RESOURCES
Business type :   ICT Service, Procurement.
Web Site:            www.genough.com

Business Description: Our business comprises, of bulk SMS/Voice SMS, software Development, Web design & hosting, workspace Management etc. For our bulk SMS, please visit:
www.genough.com/bulk_sms
G-Enough SMS is the simplest, fastest, cheapest, i mean very cheap and most reliable way to send customized bulk text messages to thousands of GSM and CDMA cell phones in Nigeria and Globally, you can also send you bulk text messages or do your bulk SMS business from facebook. If you already have an account with us, just enter in your login details and click on the login button to proceed. If you do not have an account with us, we will be delighted to have you as one of our customers. It's easy, simply click the REGISTER button and fill in the form. We can also start you on running your own bulk SMS biz

www.gtextng.com
Gtext is the simplest, fastest, cheapest, and very reliable, gtext has a good reputation in satisfying her customers, that's all we can assure you, cos every thing, some body out there has said the same yet, there is a regret in going into the bulk sms business. Come sign up with us and see the difference.

Re: Introduce Your Business by MRC: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
Introduction of the Movement for Revolutionary Change

Movement for Revolutionary Change (MRC) is a political movement seeking for a fundamental and radical change in Nigeria to usher a great and prosperous nation.
Members are welcomed. To join fill the attached form and send to: movementforrevolutionarychange@yahoo.com or text ‘Join’ to +2348035897435

http://www.movementforrevolutionarychange.org
http://www.facebook/mrcnigeria
Re: Introduce Your Business by farmbiz: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2011
At miraisa nigeria limited we deal majorly with food item. Our latest product is the miraisa instant moinmoin powder. All you need do is to mix with water add seasoning and cook. We are currently looking for a good marketer who can help with the spread of these item across lagos. Contact is 08026164436,bb pin is 270ecad8. Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by idrisaaa: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2011
helo,my name is idris emmanuel oluwaseun.i live in ukraine am an agent i bring in student every year.every year i always have more there 50 student every year ukraine emmb are the one that do give me visa now i want to come home and start doing all in my country.please what must i do to collect student visa from you and how much is it?
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
Good day to you overe there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
Re: Introduce Your Business by CMCEVENT: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
at CMC EVENT we are into advertising and marketing, event and promo via SMS.we have all the gsm database of each states in Nigeria.contact us at 08023995879.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Light3344: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2011
We are Original Leather bag manufacturer from China.
Please if you need original handbags, leather shoes, leather belts, suits and Hats.
Contact us for a quick delivery. We have office in Nigeria now!!!

www.chawaglobal.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ADESANMIM(f): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2011
My Employer is a finance company. We give out loans. Our product includes_ Lpo finance;for contract/project/purchase order finance. Tenor max of 120days. Invoice receivables: for those contracts executed already and if the company is yet to pay,you can approach us with the invoice and delivery evidence. We discount value 70% only. Secured Overdraft: this loan is for finance of working capital. Loan is used to buy stocks and the account revolves back to credit after sales. Project finance: this is for constructions either for commercial or for the bussiness use. There must be offtakers if you intend to build houses for sale. Any interest in Term loans is tied to cashflows. What matter is your ability to convince us business cashflow can repay loan. For other needs loans,you will need to meet us for discussions! My mobile number is 08032258365 . Location is Lagos.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Gloriouspa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
Dear All,

At Seod Global Business Nig. Ent, we deals in horticultural services which include:
(1) Planting of grasses
(2) Planting of flowers
(3) Maintenance of lawn
(4) Laying of Interlocking stones etc.

Our contact is 08023245474 or odebiri@gmail.com

Thanks.
John.
Re: Introduce Your Business by jesuspikin(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2011
hi all
WE HAVE AVAILABLE FOR SALE COMMUNICATON GADJETS AS STATED BELOW

THESE ARE THE ITEMS
1. 4 PCS. S.I.P ENCLOSURE
2. OMNI-DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA 360DIGREE 13 DB 2300/2485 M.HEAD
3. ALSPA C8075 ALSTOM PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER
4. HONEY WELL DATING//MOD ARPADD V230 H350 made in Italy
5. Arpa A2 HONEY WELL TERMINAL GONG
6. SMC 1X BAND (MHZ14,555,25-14,618,25 RT2792-2X2-4X2-8MBHS
7. TYCO FIRE AND SECURITY SYSTEM POWER230V5060 H2087
8. ROLLS OF COMMUNICATION CABLES

THESE ITEMS ARE ALL IN THEIR BEST GRADE BECOS THEY HAVE NOT BEEN USED BEFORE. THEY WERE PURCHASE FROM A MAITENANCE COMMUNICATION COMPANY PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DISCISSION……glo, 08154244306
eti, 08096101048…MTN…08064804609 YOU CAN timelexinterbiz@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Just4real1(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2011
Dear All,
Re: INTRODUCTION OF JUST 4 REAL SMS

We are a Leading and Rapidly growing Mobile Marketing Solutions Firm with a Far-Reaching Vision of becoming the Name to Trust globally when You Need your Mobile Marketing solutions executed Flawlessly.

Here We offer the cheapest prices for the best quality of service with our Lightening Fast SMS Gateway which saves you from the Trouble of delayed and undelivered Messages.

Our Website is the most reliable way to send bulk messages to numerous GSM cell phones both locally and globally in Nigeria at the same rate. Our reach is not limited to Nigeria alone, we can also reach any part of the world.
Why SMS?

Messaging can transform the way business communicate with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
Student groups can easily communicate important information or reminders quickly.
Religious bodies can communicate more personally with its members and share spiritual thoughts daily

Visit : http://www.just4realng.com for more information

Contact Information
THE JUST WORLD SMS
12 Tapa Street, Orile-Iganmu

Lagos, Lagos 23401
Nigeria
Tel: +2348098418608
Email: just4real_ng@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by lurfestac: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
Corporate Overview

Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria five decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority].

In 1957, the company acquired Branch status and continued to operate as a Branch of Royal International Insurance Holding, United Kingdom, transacting all major classes of Insurance businesses until June 1969 when it became incorporated locally in compliance with the Companies Act of 1968.

In 1976 with the promulgation of Indeginization Decree, the Federal Government of Nigeria decided to acquire shares in leading Financial Institutions in the country, the Company was one of those affected by the exercise. The Federal Government acquired 9,775 shares of N2 each, which was 39.1% of the Company's Paid-up capital. In 1989, the Federal Government in pursuit of its Privatization and Commercialization policy offered to the public its shares in the Company and this exercise led the company into being quoted on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 9th July 1990. Law Union & Rock Ins. Plc is now a fully indigenous public quoted Insurance Company having met the N3 Billion Capital Base and recertified by NAICOM to continue to operate as a General Insurance Business Underwriter.

Our Services

NON LIFE INSURANCE SCHEMES

Fire Insurance
Burglary Insurance
Householders Insurance
Motor Insurance
Accident Insurance
Marine Insurance
Engineering Insurance
Contractors All Risks Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Re: Introduce Your Business by lurfestac: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Contact Us:

Festac Branch:
Law Union And Rock Insurance Plc,
Pin Plaza, 1st Avenue,
Festac Town Lagos.
Email: lurfestac@yahoo.com
Tel: 08082957049, 08036195154, 08034163548
Re: Introduce Your Business by art4: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
I am an IT professional with special interest in Web Development and Application. I professionally lecture people on Web development courses like Dreamweaver CS5, CSS, Javascript, php, mysql, fireworks, flash and swish max for animation, wordpress, joomla and web hosting and uploading.

Class holds every saturdays at 4th floor, 161, Herbert Macaulay Street, Ebute Metta, Adekunle B/Stop. from 11:00am to 4:00pm

I also design and develop website for individuals and corporate bodies. We have just strated our own hosting company. Find details in www.atcwebhost.com.

We also have expertise in harware and software installation, Networking (LAN, point to point, hotspot and broadband), laptop repairs, Sales of inverter.

i can be contacted on 08054659872 or 08136266466
Re: Introduce Your Business by Afriface: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
Land Promo. Hurry now to get your own plot for just #500,000 with a deposit of #50,000 and the balance spread over 2years with equal monthly payment of #20,000.

Location is Eagle Estate Phase 2, Agbara - Atan Ota.Offer lasts till JULY 2011. 200 Plots Only! FACILITIES AND FEATURES: Full Perimeter Fencing: Motorable Road Network: Government Approved Layout:Global C of O': Electricity: Adequate security, Recreational facility: Affordable Price & Good Investment.

PROSPECTS

It's a 40 acres estate known as EAGLE ESTATE. It is located along the AGBARA ATAN-OTA. The approved government layout has been done.

Prospects

It is located off the AGBARA-ATAN OTA road with great prospect due to its proximity to Covenant University and the Agbara Badagry Expressway where work has started on a 12 lanes Car and Rail road.

It is located along the same road with Crawford University owned by the Apostolic Faith Church.

The same road has Ronik Polytechnic, Shell Nigeria Gas Station, Medina Estate, Royal Palm Estates etc.

It has high prospect also due to its proximity to Agbara Industrial Estate where we have major multinationals like Shell, Nestle, GSK, Vitamalt, Beta Glass, Pharmadeko, Unilever etc.

Agbara also houses the OPIC estate and Agbara Estate and the prospect is so high that your investment can be doubled or more in the next one-two years.

For application and Inquiry, check contact info below:

Best wishes!
Francis
Eligy2004@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.