Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (464107 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Light3344: 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
We deal on genuine leather bags for men and women, suits, hats, genuine leather shoes, T-shirt,
and pants.
Visit us today!

www.chawaglobal.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by Light3344: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
We deal on genuine leather bags for men and women, suits, hats, genuine leather shoes, T-shirt,
and pants.
Visit us today!
[url=http://
www.chawaglobal.com]
www.chawaglobal.com[/url]

Re: Introduce Your Business by Tunsfarm: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2011
Our business is currently inviting willing and interested investor in joint fish farm investment project.
We possess acre of farm land fenced and situated in Abeokuta area of Ogun State, Nigeria with the following facilities

a) 9 (nine) dug out sizable fish pond of (50*50*4) ft
b) minimum stocking capacity 5,000 fingerlings to adult table size fish
c) maximum stocking capacity 10,000 fingerlings to adult table size fish
d) the farm land is located close to area of the city, guaranty against flood and theft
e) a two bedroom farm house for farm attendants
f) one store house for storing fish feeds
g) one functional borehole
h) three dug well
i) three horse powered pumping machine
j) dry pelleting machine 200kg hr

[b] AREA OF PARTNERSHIP

our role

a. to secure and provide farm land for the project
b. to provide catfish or fingerlings or juvenile to be stocked at the pond
c. to provide all necessary technical and managerial expertise for the day to day running of the project
d. to provide staffing for the project

INVESTOR(S) ROLE

to provide finance for the fish feeds.

Note> a memorandum of understanding will be drafted by our lawyer stating the agreement and profit and sharing ratio and other related issues of interest as regard the terms of contract. investors is allowed for a visit to the farm.

For further details, interested investors can reach us on

TUNS AND PARTNERS FARM
No 1, Folakemi Street, Opposite Cambridge Institute
Onikolobo, Abeokuta, Ogun State Nigeria.

GSM No 08038448622
Email tunsandpartnersfarm@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Light3344: 5:45am On Jun 25, 2011
Our Company is situated in China,we deal on orignal replical bags, suit, shoes , pants,

T- shirt for both men and women our price is relatively cheap and affordable to everyone. The materials use in

manufacturing our product

is of high quality. we sell both retail and wholesales and with good service . We are always at your service. Just

visit us today

www.chawaglobal.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by R2Books(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
R2Books is a Social Place for Book Lovers, Poets, Authors, Writers, Young Entrepreneurs and Citizen Journalists.

R2BOOKS means Read & Recommend Books. We are duly registered with CAC as R2 Books Services.
Our corporate Banker is Guarantee Trust Bank ( GT Bank).

R2Books was founded by Adama J. Adama and Fanen Iornem in August 2010.

We are located at Flat No.11-14 Unity Estate, Karu, ABUJA FCT., Abuja, Nigeria 23409

We intend to build a large community of empowered youths selling their personal brands and making millions early in life.
To build a Citizen Media that will represent the voice of the people by the people for the people.
To encourage African youths to read life transforming books.

Our target market are Nigeria, Ghana and Southern Africa focusing on Gen Y and Z.

Our Business Model focus on Social Commerce, Events and Tourism.
We are a bootstrapping start-up right now looking for Vendor Capitalists, Angel or Seed Investors since we believe that R2Books has the potential of churning out profits in the nearest future.

Our Products and Services:
1. Books
2. T-Shirts
3. Publishing
4. Premium Events
5. Tourism
6. Consultancy Services

Contact Us:
Email: r2books2010@gmail.com
Phone: +2348131905634, +2347088806844
Website: http://facebook.com/r2books http://www.shelfari.com/r2books http://www.twitter.com/r2books

Thanks for the patience to read through to this point. It means you buy the R2Books vision. Pls connect with us as soon as possible.
Sincerely my pleasure,
ADAMA J. ADAMA
Community Manager,
R2Books

Re: Introduce Your Business by R2Books(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2011
R2Books is a Social Place for Book Lovers, Poets, Authors, Writers, Young Entrepreneurs and Citizen Journalists.

R2BOOKS means Read & Recommend Books. We are duly registered with CAC as R2 Books Services.
Our corporate Banker is Guarantee Trust Bank ( GT Bank).

R2Books was founded by Adama J. Adama and Fanen Iornem in August 2010.

We are located at Flat No.11-14 Unity Estate, Karu, ABUJA FCT., Abuja, Nigeria 23409

We intend to build a large community of empowered youths selling their personal brands and making millions early in life.
To build a Citizen Media that will represent the voice of the people by the people for the people.
To encourage African youths to read life transforming books.

Our target market are Nigeria, Ghana and Southern Africa focusing on Gen Y and Z.

Our Business Model focus on Social Commerce, Events and Tourism.
We are a bootstrapping start-up right now looking for Vendor Capitalists, Angel or Seed Investors since we believe that R2Books has the potential of churning out profits in the nearest future.

Our Products and Services:
1. Books
2. T-Shirts
3. Publishing
4. Premium Events
5. Tourism
6. Consultancy Services

Contact Us:
Email: r2books2010@gmail.com
Phone: +2348131905634, +2347088806844
Website: http://facebook.com/r2books http://www.shelfari.com/r2books http://www.twitter.com/r2books

Thanks for the patience to read through to this point. It means you buy the R2Books vision. Pls connect with us as soon as possible.
Sincerely my pleasure,
ADAMA J. ADAMA
Community Manager,
R2Books

Re: Introduce Your Business by jamo123: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2011
Introduce your business by submitting a news release to BusinessNews, see the benefits here   http://businessnews.com.ng/submit-a-news-press-release/
Re: Introduce Your Business by gonyix: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,

I need info, is there a market for used computers both laptops and desktops, I have access to buy up to container-load of these items.
They are fairly used, they are used mainly by colleges/universities in the united states and some local governments and municipalities.
These computers have had drives but they have been wiped clean but there are no operating systems.
They include: IBM thinkpads, Dells, HPs.
Re: Introduce Your Business by TheBuilder: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
We appreciate that marketing can be tasking! We also know that most marketing budgets do not deliver commensurate value to advertisers. Manaconnect Limited is a company that is set to redefine marketing practices not only in Nigeria but across the Globe.
Manaconnect Limited offer marketing and advertisement services in a highly customized manner to an already established body of global consumers. You only get to pay us a token after your products /services have been patronized. It is called value for money marketing! You are therefore doing away with wasteful advertising budgets.
Our services are available to the following categories of peoples/businesses:
 Manufacturers of quality products of all types in Nigeria and abroad
 Importers of quality products of all types excluding complex electronics items;
 Providers of quality services such as hotels, gyms, spa, airlines;
 Real estate and Property Management Companies.

Please request for our proposal by sending email to bdu@manaconnect.com .
Each request for proposal (RFP) should indicate the following among others on the letterhead paper:
a. The nature of requester’s business on the
b. Address of the requester’s company
c. Brief requester’s business profile

Soft copies of the pictures of Requester’s products or service areas should also be included.

We also help salesmen achieve their sales target. Simply talk to us on bdu@manaconnect.com

Manaconnect…partnering with you to grow your revenue
Re: Introduce Your Business by realvenc: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2011
Please moderators and nairalanders, my post is being removed everytime i post it here and i get banned for posting with a msg saying my posting is spam. i am only introducing my business like every other person in thread.
Pls if am doing anything wrong, then admin and moderators let me know.

Why is my post hidden and removed
Re: Introduce Your Business by EIS: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
DO YOU HAVE PASSION FOR OUTREACH, TOUCHING LIVES, PUTTING A SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE
DO YOU CARE FOR THE VERY NEEDY IN THE SOCIETY
AN OPPORTUNITY HAVE COME FOR VOLUNTEERS TO PERTICIPATE OR IDENTIFY WITH A NON GOVERNMENTAL, NON CHARITY, NON RELIGIOUS AND NON FOR PROFIT ORGANISATION BASED IN NIGERIA.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND IN A LETTER OF INTEREST INDICATING THE REASON FOR YOUR INTEREST AND YOUR RESUME OR CV. TO   Email:           emafoundation@yahoo.com
Note later than three weeks  from this publication.
Re: Introduce Your Business by realvenc: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
Please Admin. WHy are you treating me this way. Are you not saying you are not seeing my messages concerning the deletion of mt posts and ban on making posts whenever i introduce my business on this thread.

Please please what is the matter.

Someone should talk to me
Re: Introduce Your Business by beautyline(f): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2011
Get designer perfumes, cosmetics, hair and spa products delivered at your doorstep!

Check www.fragrances.fm/chynwe for more information.

Distributors wanted nationwide.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Afriface: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2011
You are on the right track gonyix. Go ahead and make sure you have the right people here to handle the biz for you here.

Francis
Eligy2004@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by igelomo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
I would like to express my interest to work with Cargo/Shipping organization as
a freight forwarder trainee/Cargo handler or any other
capacity as long as its related to the industry. I felt that my
qualifications may not meet your exact requirement but my zeal, ability to learn and
enthusiasm should do.

I would also like to state that my priority is not in my take home (because i am ready to work for free) but my
enthusiasm and desire to learn because this is where i want to build a career.

I am fresh graduate who just finished NYSC and am very much willing
to make the best use of the skills
developed during my college days.

I have also undergone some training in travel basics and am pursuing
my IATA/FIATA Cargo exams in December.

I think I have got the following strengths which can be of real use to
your organization –
1) Disciplined
2) A self-starter.
3) An excellent conversationalist.
4) Fast adaptability.
5) Brilliant in customer service.

I believe that you will definitely find me to be very friendly and
accessible. My skills in dealing with people from all walks of life
should bring a wealth of assistance to your firm.

In addition, I have Customer Service (General Skills), Dealing with
Others, Flexibility, Oral & Written communication.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you
to arrange an interview.
Sincerely

askolutayo@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by newlite: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2011
[b]
Do you want to be self employed?

Do u want to make extra income through buying and selling, then this is an excellent opportunity for you to start up a business of your own and make as much money as you want with great turnover per month.

Bistro Investment is a UK based company that specializes in the sale of durable and high quality laptops, notebooks, net books, digital cameras, blackberry phones, HTC wildfire phones, I-phones , play stations, X-box, Nintendo Wii, I- PADS, LCD and LED televisions and anti virus packs all at affordable prices.

The prices and specifications are as follows;
LAPTOPS-BUY- 55,000 NAIRA
Specifications-Memory 2-4GB, Hard drive 150-400GB, Screen size 15-17’, Dual core processor -2GB, Webcam, Bluetooth, Windows 7/vista/XP, Wireless LAN

BLACKBERRY PHONES-20,000 NAIRA

NOTEBOOKS/NETBOOKS LAPTOPS-50,000 NAIRA

DIGITAL CAMERAS-  5-8 mega pixels – 12,000 NAIRA

I-PHONE- Apple I phone 3G, 8GB- 55,000 NAIRA
                    Apple I phone 3Gs 16GB- 61000 NAIRA
                    Comes with free casing.     

PLAYSTATION 2- with memory card- 15,000 naira

X-BOX CONSOLE- 12,000 NAIRA

X BOX 360 CONSOLE 60GB- 26,800

NINTENDO WII CONSOLE with sports (white) 21,000NAIRA

ANTIVIRUS
NORTON 2011, WINDOWS 7/VISTA/XP, 1 yr SUBSCRIPTION, 3 COMPUTERS-- 7,900 naira
MCFEE INTERNET SECURITY, WINDOWS 7/VISTA, I YR SUBSCRIPTION, 3 COMPUTERS- 5.000 NAIRA.
KASPERSKY 2011, WINDOWS 7/VISTA/XP, 1yr SUBSCRIPTION, 3 COMPUTERS- 5,000 NAIRA
AVG 2011, WINDOWS 7/VISTA/XP, 2 YR SUBSCRIPTIONS, 3 COMPUTERS- 8,000 NAIRA.

We offer fast and safe delivery within 10 days of placing orders.
Orders over 20kg weight  attracts free shipping to Nigeria.

For more information on how to place orders you can contact us by sending an email to Bistroinvestment@yahoo.co.uk

Our staff will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you.

[/b]
Re: Introduce Your Business by temmyborode(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2011
I would like to introduce HOSTQUARTERS Satellite & Telecoms to you. We are one of the biggest VSAT Hardware distributor and dedicated bandwidth capacity provider in West Africa.

We have in stock competitive prices for the following

a; 2w,3w,4w,5w,10w,20w & 80w BUCs (NJT or Belcom)

b; DRO & PLL LNBs

c; Prodelin & Channel Master(Andrew) Antennas in 1.2m,1.8m,2.4m,3.8mtr,4.2mtr,7mtr and 11mtr sizes (Ku & C-band)

d; iDirect Modems (x3 Evolution, 3100, 5000 & 7000 series)

We would like to also inform you that we have hitch free logistics solutions that ensures delivery of goods to your airport in 24hrs minimum and 48hrs maximum from the purchase date.

Please visit our website; www.hostquarters.net for more info or you may revert back for more enquiry or information as it interests you.

Looking forward to your orders.

Engr. Borode Temitope
tope@hostquarters.net
For: Host Quarters Ltd.
(234) 08027639007 07060931970
Re: Introduce Your Business by boshihua(m): 2:44am On Jul 02, 2011
I am Mr. David from China. We produce and export coloured oven-baked and embossed aluminium coils to Nigeria market. They are widely used for long span corrugated aluminium roofing sheets and step tiles roofing sheets. Hope to find more parners here,roofing materials manufacturers,wholesalers and trading companies, those who are interested in doing business with us,please contact me by mail or phone if you are the one interested.
Grestar Group Co.(China)
David-G.Manager
Mobile: +86 139 62218098
Email: grestardavid@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by finebaby2: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
hello people, my business name is Kuche Service Nig Ent. RC 2081286. i am a caterer,into event mgt,training, jewelery making,etc. I am organizing a seminar on how to be YOUR OWN BOSS in the following categories:

how to produce your own icing sugar/sugar craft,
how to print recharge cards,
decorating your center table at any event,etc.

The seminar comes up in the month of August 2011.
Office address: 5 Jebutu street, Agodo Egbe, Agodo, Ikotun.Lagos
If interested or you know any one who might be interested, i enjoin you to come, be empowered and shake off poverty.
Please for further enquiries contact:08050240404,08095102043.
Email: kucheservice@yahoo.com
thank you all for reading this message and thank you Nairaland for a wonderful opportunity like this.
Re: Introduce Your Business by page9(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2011
@spine ent
I HAVE A MULTI-MILLION NAIRA EMPIRE READY TO BE LAUNCHED AND I'M OFFERING AN OPEN WINDOW FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN A PARTNERSHIP.
BASICALLY ITS BROKEN INTO FOUR MAIN BRANCHES;
1.THE FIRST WILL PRODUCE AN ESTIMATED RANGE OF BETWEEN N4.8m TO N6.2m MONTHLY
2.THE SECOND WILL BE LAUNCHED MY JUNE AND HAS A HIGH YIELD RETURNS RATE OF ABOUT N5m EVERY TWO WEEKS
3.THE THIRD IS MORE OF A LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND,
4.THE FOURTH INVOLVES THE USE OF 3 DIFFERENT PUBLICITY MEDIUMS WHICH IS SURE TO BRING IN AT LEAST N2m EVERY MONTH.

ALL THE FEASIBILY STUDIES HAVE BEEN DONE AND ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL ME ON; 08088198377
OR EMAIL ME AT; web8designs@yahoo.com

SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUALS ONLY.
PLEASE THIS IS NOT INFORMATION PRODUCT MARKETING OR SELLING OF GSM CARDS,SMS SHORT CODES,MONEY MAKING SECRETS AND ALL THAT.
I AM LAUNCHING A BUSINESS ENTERPRISE BY NEXT WEEK AND I'M LOOKING AT RETURNS OF OVER N3.8m TO N6.2m MONTHLY.
ITS INTO FOUR MAJOR BRANCHES,THE FIRST IS KICK STARTING NEXT WEEK,WHILE THE SECOND IS BY MAY/JUNE AND I'M ALREADY IN TALKS WITH MAJOR CORPORATIONS LIKE ZAIN,ETISALAT,BOOM,SMIRNOFF,REDBULL,AND MEDIA OTHER PARTNERS READY TO THROW MILLIONS OF NAIRA WORTH OF SPONSORORSHIP.INTRESTED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE SHOULD CALL ME ON 07040900493
AND WE COULD ALSO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR MORE EXTENSIVE DISSCUSSIONS

You claim to have multi-million empire when all u have is mere idea.
U claim bogus estimated returns in millions when u have not started d business at all!
U claim that other partners have started throwing millions into d business. Why don't u use their millions to start off?
U also claim that u have four businesses in ''ur mind''. U have not done one successfully yet you continue to mention millions of expected returns in each of these 'ur dream' businesses.
U claim to b in talks with these multi-nationals.Have u received LPO for ur product or services?
U xpect serious-minded pple to participate.Well, Only d greedy or gullible pple will give any attention at all. FORUMITES BEWARE OF BOGUS CLAIMS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Eforce1: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
APro Global Nigeria

We are happy to help you decide on the correct car/automobile, real estate investment, and supply chain solution/logistics. We have access to some of the best markets, and we can provide you with available options in less than 24 hours! Simply read through, fill out the form and we will do all the work. APro Global provides demonstrable solutions to your procurement and outsourcing needs.

Contact Information:
We will be glad to hear from you
Office address: 34, Ajayi-Aina Street, Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria
Support: +234-805-159-5336, +234-706-382-2217
E-mail: info@aproglobalng.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ayaba(f): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2011
Are you a business owner?or do you know people or organisations in need of quality corporate gifts? Wristbands, Pen, Umbrellas, Tee-shirts, Caps, Air Fresheners,

www.adharaintegrated.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adhara-Integrated-Limited/176633525720197

Give us a call today, 08035820401, 07041305608
Re: Introduce Your Business by sojapikin(f): 4:17am On Jul 09, 2011
We are empowering unemployed youth, students of the forth coming holidays, graduates alike to take advantage of this opportunity in achieving their financial freedom and be their own BOSS.
We are offering training courses in bead-making for 3 weeks at N5000 . Call 08032924716 , 07028026990 or email: divapurple@yahoo.com for discount.
Other trainings include make-up, head gear tieing courses, balloon decoration course . Discount available for interested persons
Re: Introduce Your Business by smallbz: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
You can have a big office without big problems.

We are particular about small businesses. We have the right tools to help you hire the right staff, train them and manage all your staffing issues. We also offer you virtual office services of secretary, PA, report writer, web marketers, etc.

Get more information by sending us a mail to smallbiznig@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by jaytime(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2011
My name is James, I am into designing, production and installation of POP ceiling and allied products, installation of PVC ceiling as well as House painting and wall screeding. If you need my services, put a call to 08123275855. If you need samples of my works send your e-mail address to me and I will upload samples to your inbox. Our creativity is second to non. Hotline, 08123275855
Re: Introduce Your Business by megaford(m): 9:38am On Jul 16, 2011
At MEGAFORD APPAREL we are into high quality Tshirts and Polo branding of all kinds. We offer competitive prices and yet do not deviate from the laid down quality. To order your polo or t.shirt branding today, call 08066116166 or mail trippleford@yahoo.com.

NOTE: our designs are mainly screen printing and digital embroidery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (345) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.