Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (467479 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by djzeell: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
Discover how to make money online with a little effort and discover how i made my dollars every day without any stress, for detail: http://www.instantwaystomakemoney..com
Re: Introduce Your Business by durascargo: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
We are a registered clearing agent situated at apapa we offer first class services to our client and allowed our job speaks for us.

we offer our services to firms, and companies seeking professional and quality services, As we have imbibed the culture of instant services within

the practical framework of the Nigerian port Clearing Processes.

SERVICES RENDERED
Our services cover the whole spectrum of the modern shipping and cargo handling, our services follows:

Shipping and Airfreight

Clearing and Forwarding

Haulage

Warehousing

Port Services

Import & Export

Cargo consolidation

For any information related to our services on how we may be off help to you, please kindly contact us through any of our hot lines,

Adelani, 07044622644, 08186381008.
You can as well contact us via E-mail: durascargoltd@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Kenrose1: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2011
If you are coming to london to buy vehicles we can offer you storage space for loading and piecing vehicles. Kenrose motors can also source great value Truck and Cars for you too.
Our links also extend to charcoal supply as well as Shipping and cargo services provided by Ultima Hathaway
Get in contact dont delay kenrosemotors@ken-rose.co.uk or queries@ken-rose.co.uk rightaway
Get the Service you need from ken-rose,co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by luv4scents(f): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2011
Federico Mahora (FM Group) Perfumes, make up, body product, car and home products are available.
check our catalogues online www.allaboutfm.co.uk/pj4shizzle you can leave a message on the page and we will get back to you. Delivery is free in Ibadan.

On how to also be a distributor with less than 20,000 Naira. you can also visit the page and leave a message for more enquiries. Thank You
N.B If you don't know about the company make use of the internet to find out more about them check www.fmworld.com for countries where they operate. All the best!
Re: Introduce Your Business by wiseplus1(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2011
HERE COMES THE SOLUTION

WEALTH WISE PLUS

We major all forms of creative writings,joomla websites design,bulk sms portal installations,phones,i-phones,blackberry and other high end devices configurations,pimping etc.

GIVE US A CALL TODAY 07043207359
Re: Introduce Your Business by durascargo: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2011
We are a registered clearing agent situated at apapa we offer first class services to our client and allowed our job speaks for us.
we offer our services to firms, and companies seeking professional and quality services, As we have imbibed the culture of instant
services within the practical framework of the Nigerian port Clearing Processes.

SERVICE RENDERED

Our services cover the whole spectrum of the modern shipping and cargo handling, our services follows:
Shipping and Airfreight
Clearing and Forwarding
Haulage
Warehousing
Port Services
Import & Export
Cargo consolidation
General Consultation
For any information related to our services on how we may be off help to you, pls kindly kindly contact us through any of our hot lines,

Adelani, 07044622644, 08188891566
Re: Introduce Your Business by Amareal(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2011
hello all,
AMAKINGS GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD.
Dealers in all kinds of trcuk spare parts,
general contracts, suppliers and distributors.

contact add: 244 kirikiri road, olodi apapa lagos.
08027893390, 08037173410
Re: Introduce Your Business by wakes: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
Who else wants to join in the business?
Re: Introduce Your Business by chizorkay: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2011
Hi, everyone smiley. I'm new and my name is Chizor Kay. I run PicturePerfect Inc.

PicturePerfect Inc. is a dynamic event management company committed to delivering a unique experience in event packaging to the satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders.

Our vision is to be foremost and distinctive in all aspects of our business.

Our services include
 Event Planning,
 Event and Seasonal Decor,
 Bridal Makeup and Hair
 Sumptuous Catering and
 General Contracts

Our core values are the SPICE of every aspect of our business. They are:
• Service Excellence
• Professionalism
• Integrity
• Creativity
• Enterprise

Fantastic decor, flawless planning, fabulous themes, u name it, we play it. We do it all so you can have a ball, pictureperfect events, party made perfect.

EMBER WEDDING BUMPER PROMO!!! (Sept 2011-Feb2012)
Everything but the Groom for N499,999 only! Flawless Planning/ Full Decor/ Sumptuous Catering/ 3-Tier Cake/ Exquisite Bridal Hair and Makeup/ Bridal Gown. ALL for N499,999 only!
Hurry now while offer lasts! wink
Call 08033364484 for enquiries and booking.

Re: Introduce Your Business by berni(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hi,am a major distributor of dangote cement.we sell in trucks.08133258425
Re: Introduce Your Business by Eptech: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
Hi, we in Eptect venture, we sell laptops, tablet pc and we deliever to where ever our client want in Nigeria.

We also do the following;

1. website design

2. smart phone sales

3. laptop repairs and maintenance

4. IT outsource

Contact through, technologyventure@gmail.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by sheldor: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2011
hi everyone, this is sheldor, i wholesale led flash light suitable for home use ,gift and bivouac.
if u intertest, pls vist my web: www.export2lagos.com
NOTE:all product have SONCAP certificate .

Re: Introduce Your Business by Vulcanlube: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
Vulcan Lubricant

Vulcan Lubricants Limited is a major marketer of quality lubricants. With our location in, Lagos we prepare special formulated grade lubricants, branded with our unique seal of approval 'Vulcan'.

Introducing our Engine Oil XO Super HP.

Vulcan - XO Super HP (20W/ 50)
Premium Multigrade Car Motor Oil

Description and Application
Vulcan - XO Super HP is super – premium quality, multi grade (20W/50) engine oil, and superior detergent type lubricating oil meeting the highest API performance level for gasoline engine oils, suitable for all passenger cars and light duty diesel vehicles. It can be used in all 4-stroke gasoline and diesel engines, naturally aspirated and turbocharged.

Main Benefits:

• Highest possible engine protection with stable protective film even beyond extreme operating temperatures.
• Excellent sludge and oxidation resistance.
• Low volatility and evaporation loss.
• Reduce fuel consumption.
• Superior cold start performance and efficient cold engine lubrication.
• Optimized high temperature viscosity to meet the latest requirement of OEMs achieving fuel savings and reduced exhaust emissions.

Specifications:

Meets API SL/CF, MIL-L-46152E
ACEA A3/B3/98, MB229.1
VW 501.01,505, PORSCHE, BMW

Typical Characteristics

Sr. No Test Parameters Test Method Typical
SAE Viscosity Grade 20W/50
1) Appearance Visual C&B*
2) Density @ 15°C gm/cm3 ASTM D1298 0.884
3) Viscosity Index ASTM D2270 125
4) Viscosity @ 100°C (cSt) ASTM D 445 19.0
5) Pour Point °C ASTM D 97 -30
6) Flash Point ( COC) °C ASTM D 92 230
7) T.B.N mg KOH/gm ASTM D 2896 11.0
cool C.C.S. Viscosity @ - 10°C
cP. ASTM D 5293 4200
*C&B = Clear and Bright
The above figures are typical of those obtained with normal production tolerance and do not constitute specifications
Re: Introduce Your Business by say2say: 8:57am On Sep 17, 2011
Hello, I,m into borehole drilling, maintenance & water treatment. Call me on 08099241948
Re: Introduce Your Business by musicutility(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have 3 (three) chalk moulders for sale and there is also a vehicle (ford windster, Alloy Wheel, 1998 Model, Authomatic with AC) all at an affordable price. Interested persons can call me: 08189361981 or 07065366929
Re: Introduce Your Business by sovpounds(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2011
Too much emphasis is being placed on Forex Trading. There is a fervent need to be able to trade in several markets on one platform. Ability to trade in several markets on one platform makes you able to ignore markets you are not conversant with and trade in markets you are conversant with. I am an experienced trader having traded on shares on the FT-SE 100, DOW and NIKKEI 225.

I am currently conducting a 4 hour training course on Spread Betting covering 6 modules. The training is very practical and would involve making actual trades to give trainees a good idea of what the market is like. It is a personal one to one training where I would conduct the training in your home or office.

After the course you would learn how to trade in shares on the FT-SE 100, CAC 40, DAX 30, DOW, NIKKEI 225 etc, and commodities and forex from the comfort of your home or office.

For further information and reservations call 0803 9442732.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ceaser84: 1:19am On Sep 21, 2011
Hello
Dear Sir,

Please allow to introduce ourselves, Petregimma Global Investments Limited (PGIL) founded in 2008 and registered with the Coperate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria, Rendering services to Ship owners, Shipping agencies and oil servicing companies. Our policy is based on the 5 RIGHTS, The Right Quality, The Right Quantity, The Right Place, The Right Time and The Right Price.

Over the years PGIL has been committed to Honesty, Integrity and commitment to all our present and prospective Clients. We supply Cleaning/Maintenance Chemicals and Provisions(groceries) at reduced prices our clients enjoy.

Consequently you are kindly invited to feel free and not hesitate to contact us and we are sure that you will be fully satisfied of the services performed by us. We are available 24/7 and we never say no to new challenges.

N: B – We also request the email of your Operations/Procurement Manager so as to forward our company profile.

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ceaser84: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2011
Hello!

Please allow to introduce ourselves, Petregimma Global Investments Limited (PGIL) founded in 2008 and registered with the Coperate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria, Rendering services to Ship owners, Shipping agencies and oil servicing companies. Our policy is based on the 5 RIGHTS, The Right Quality, The Right Quantity, The Right Place, The Right Time and The Right Price.

Over the years PGIL has been committed to Honesty, Integrity and commitment to all our present and prospective Clients. We supply Cleaning/Maintenance Chemicals and Provisions(groceries) at reduced prices our clients enjoy.

Consequently you are kindly invited to feel free and not hesitate to contact us and we are sure that you will be fully satisfied of the services performed by us. We are available 24/7 and we never say no to new challenges.
08033046910, 08033906656 and email us at petregimma@gmail.com

N: B – We also request the email of your Operations/Procurement Manager so as to forward our company profile.

Thank you.
Re: Introduce Your Business by durascargo: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2011

we offer our services to firms, and companies seeking professional and quality services, As we have imbibed the culture of instant

services within the practical framework of the Nigerian port Clearing Processes.

SERVICE RENDERED

Shipping and Airfreight

Clearing and Forwarding

Haulage

Warehousing

Port Services

Import & Export

Cargo consolidation

General Consultation

For any information related to our services on how we may be off help to you, pls kindly kindly contact us through any of our hot lines,

Adelani, 07044622644, 08188891566

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksxp: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
The Coopers Benly Ventures & Co Ltd

We import and sell various Industrial Machineries at affordable prices. They include: Water Packaging Machines, Polythene Bag Making Machines, Ice Block Making Machine, Bank Note Counting Machines, Security Iron Doors, along with other products.

We equally have various Generator sets, ranging from 4KVA - 500KVA, at affordable prices. We have both Open type and Silent proof generators. We also have electrical products such as Freezers, Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, and Gas cookers.

Nassau Sports Nigeria is a division of The Coopers B.V. & Co. Ltd that deals with Sporting goods and equipments, such as Footballs, Basketballs, Tennis balls, Golf balls, Volley balls, Rackets, Soccer boots, Table Tennis Boards, Snooker boards, Treadmills, Air bikes, Sit up bench, Jump ropes, Nets, along with other products. You can get these at affordable prices.

We also sell Trucks, Pick-Ups, and CUVs.

You can contact us via:
chuksxp@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Coopers-Group/123570174410364

Re: Introduce Your Business by Promogifts(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harvestpromo/181918818505280

We can customize any item or design completely unique items.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ngounique: 2:17am On Sep 25, 2011
I'm new to this forum; my business is ngo unique fashion jewelry. I have an online store; I am licensed, registered by the state of VA and run my operations within the metro area, you can call me a smaller wholesaler. My major focus is jewelry (necklace sets, bracelets, earrings, rings etc) and handbags, I pick my own designs, packaging and how I want them. Unlike most people I have access to jewelry designs and updates, I have my own website, I sell on eBay, Craigslist, Nextag etc.  I have reps in the Nigerian market but willing to expand my business further. You can visit my site www.ngounique.com to get more info about my products. Here is a sample of my products.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (346) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.