Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,869 members, 7,899,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (460579 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Michlle: 3:36am On Aug 17, 2011
We are chemicals supplier in China. We supply Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, LABSA & SLES, caustic soda pearl, solid, flake and many others. We have factories.

Please add my skype: Michelle_huaqingchem
Re: Introduce Your Business by zander87: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Buy quality generators from a company that has been importing generators for about 20 years and currently supplies the biggest retail stores in Nigeria such as Mega Plaza and Cash and carry. See our website at www.estendo.net.

You can visit our showroom or email arinze@estendo.net

Interested distributors or retailers can also contact us for enquiries.
Re: Introduce Your Business by kkfsource(m): 3:24am On Aug 21, 2011
We are writing to enquire whether you would be interested in having a reputable company, source all kinds of products for you. (Textile,Machinery,Sourvenir,Electronics,Assesories,Agriculture,Toys etc)

We have a huge data-base of suppliers in China and a huge advantage due to our strategic presence at various locations.

We Outsource,buy and ship from China to Nigeria.

We introduce Nigeria Companies to China companies

You can pay for shipping cost in Nigeria.(1 week delivery to Nigeria by Air)

We can assist with sourcing, price negotiations, sending samples, quality control, custom clearance, packaging, shipping etc. Our location allows us to source products at very low and highly competitive prices.

Kindly send us specifications of the goods that you need and we can then revert with the best possible quotes.

Contact us immediately, http://www.karakatafranchise.net

Best regards,

Olu-Ibukun Nelson Oluwole
Karakatafranchise Ltd
http://www.karakatafranchise.net
business outsourcing in a global village
Shanghai,China
+(0086) 18701846864
Video chat Add Us - karakatafranchise@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by newtrading: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
i have readymade branded dresses (office and party wear)at low prices and looking for buyers.
based in dubai and looking to expand business in africa, erope and india.
kindly contact me on garmentsbiz@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by goodhealth: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
We are a real estate coy based in abuja. We have lands & houses for sale with c of os in these locations: kubwa,lugbe,asokoro,kabusa,maitama,dawaki,gwarinpa,wuse,apo,garki,guzape,kuje Call SB HOMES & CO, on 08036004788
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2011
Best forex trading strategies and supplier of kola nut to local and international customers. visit my website www.hollamgroup.webs.com for better information or call 08030972356 for info
Re: Introduce Your Business by paddy3(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2011
my name is mr patrick ,i teach people how to make serious cash online.
take a look at my blog www.cashme2.
Re: Introduce Your Business by padd4: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2011
MY  PROMISE IS TO MAKE YOU RICH,VERY RICH ,BELIEVE ME.
I AM A BIG BOY. VISIT MY BLOG.

www.cashme2.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ypj930: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2011
This is sammy from China Kent International Trading Co.,Ltd who is professional exporter of construction machinery and vehicle for more than 12 years.Our export range include crane,wheel loader,motor grader,road roller,excavator,dump truck,etc.Our products were exported more than 70 countries in the past years.Our company website www.vehicle-china.com.My email is sammy@kent.net.cn
Re: Introduce Your Business by alwafa(m): 8:59am On Aug 29, 2011
FOR SALE: Caterpillar 140H Motor Grader, Year Model 2001, stock#1022. Machine is in excellent working condition and ready to work. You can view detailed photos and video of this machine at our website. We have more machines for sale in our company. Email us directly for any inquiries.

LIST OF AVAILABLE MACHINES FOR SALE:

12G - 1986
14G - 1991 & 1993
140H - 2000 & 2001
140G - 1991, 1993, 1994
966G - 2001, 2002, 2004
966F - 1992

Alwafa Heavy Equipment Trading
Industrial Area 15, Sharjah
United Arab Emirates
aimn (at) alwafaequipment (dot) com

Re: Introduce Your Business by gentleone(f): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2011
Springforth Computing is into sales,repairs of computers,laptops,printers. we also sell computer consumables. we have in stock now; 8gb flash drives(animated,plain,HP, Transcend,Kingston), ipad covers(rubber and leather), colourful earphones, 1TB usb portable external HDD, usb portable hdd casing,memory module for desktops ddr1,ddr2,ddr3, hp2015 logic board for sale at unbeatable prices! call 08182294987 or 08023804973 now.
Re: Introduce Your Business by katrina888: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hi All,

We are the factory of mobile phone in china, we just launched a series of kids cell phone, with lovely and attractive style, great business opportunity for you!

Contact me for details : cartoontech@gmail.com

Ms Katrina
Re: Introduce Your Business by icemakers(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2011
nice packaging boxes manufacturer of watch,wine and jewelry
Re: Introduce Your Business by akindelesi: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
I'm Akin. I deal in IPADs. For as low as 85k,you can get an Ipad 2.
Contact akinwale11@gmail.com for more details.
Re: Introduce Your Business by rainymilli: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
My name is Damilola a.k. RainyMilli.
My business name is MIlli Wood,i sell Jesus AND frica pieces around nigeria.
Am gonna upload d pictures here!
If you want to buy a Milli Wood Jesus Piece or Africa piece!, call me on 08166233222.Each goes for N3500
To see d pictures well,add me on facebuk damie63@yahoo.com and twitter @rainymilli

Re: Introduce Your Business by moniecom: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Moniecom Invest is a fee-only investment consulting firm that prides itself on unparalleled service and performance. We are committed to providing unbiased advice and prudent strategies for investments. Our services are always tailored to your unique needs. We provide consulting service in two areas for clients who want to invest in or trade Stocks and buy properties in the U.S. We give a large part of our net income to charity and organizations helping the less priveledge children who are dying of hunger in Africa and Haiti.Most of our clients are Africa,Europe and U.S based individuals.Our fee-only approach allows us to serve you without compromise. We do not work on a commission basis, nor do we benefit from recommending any particular course of action. Our reward is satisfied clients!
****You can buy a decent house in the U.S for as low as $20,000 and rent it out and make monthly income on your investments.This is absolutely the best time to buy forclosed homes.it does not matter your country of residence we can help you buy forclosed home in the U.S for a great price
****You can profit in the U.S stock market whether the market is up or down.This is what the rich do,let us unveil all this  and more to you.
www.moniecominvest.com email:invest@moniecominvest.com
2885 Sanford Ave
SW #12
Grandville, MI 49418
Re: Introduce Your Business by Donchy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: Introduce Your Business by icemachine(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2011
We are professional manufacturer of ice block machine, flake ice machine, cold room, cube ice machine, tube ice machine,water filling machine . The main parts of our machine are from Europe, such as compressor is Bitzer(German brand), it is made in China.  The price is competitive and also with high quality.

Welcome to contact with us for more details.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,ltd
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Email:sales@chinaicemakingmachine.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by desertboom(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2011
@hoppyope. . . Why do you liter this section with your cheap scam? You've posted nothing on this forum than this your scam $27 business. If you claim to make this much money why bother people up and down here?@moderator. Please, we don't need such deceitful people. Just ban this scamer
Re: Introduce Your Business by jerykojo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
Hi,I'm Jerry, I'm a consultant to some sellers who are into Nigeria Oil and Gas, I also help dirct buyers source for products like;AGO,PMS,DPK,BLCO,FLCO,LPFO,AQUALITE,etc, I only attend to serious and genuine buyers or mandates ready to buy products, you can reach me on, +2348066597560 OR E-mail: jerykojo@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by abaopmgr: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
I am Babajide Alao and I am broker/facilitator bridging the gap between potential genuine buyers and sellers of Refined Petroleum Product at a Commission.
I also double as an Independent Marine Surveyor with the ability and complete knowledge of survey and experience.
Contacts are 08057839520
babajide.alao@gmail.com
, at your service always,

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.