Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (458388 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by olaoluyincah(m): 7:01am On Jan 05, 2013
Laundry and drycleaning services is our biz.... For all that reside in ilorin and its environs, give us the opportunity to keep your attires perfectly clean!!!
We are located @ VINEYARD GUEST HOUSE behind kwara state INEC office fate road, ilorin, Kwara State.
PHONE NO. 08060130556
BB PIN. 236AB236
E-MAIL. Olaoluyincah@yahoo.com
A trial will surely convince u........
Re: Introduce Your Business by idiat(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2013
A good bra would do all this:

.Support and lift the breasts
• Improve their shape
• Dial up or dial down cup size
• Reduce sagging
• Create cleavage
• Restrict bouncing movement during physical activity
• Look sexy and womanly
• Improve the fit and fall of clothes
• Cover up under sheer or clingy tops.
Call 08023215297 or pin:27BB79E4 for sexy,supportive and super lifting bras.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by afecofrank(m): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2013
We have available stocklot good quality Acoustic jewelries in China. There are assorted styles and colors, competitive price and low minimum order quantity.
This products sell very well in Nigeria. If you're interested in this business kindly contact me.
You can check detailed samples at http://afecofrank.diytrade.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by bignaira: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2013
importation business if you are interested go to the website www.proinfomarketing.com/importers.htm
Re: Introduce Your Business by doncent12(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Doncent Auto-tracking services markets, distributes and installs GPS/GSM tracking devices in Nigeria for vehicle and personal security; as well as fleet and asset management. We're a world leader in the GPS/GSM tracking industry with affiliation to companies with heavy presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle-East and Latin America; and our products are sold all over the country. we offer very quality services at very affordable prices and have our offices at enugu and lagos state(we can reach you anywhere you are in the country)visit www.doncentautotracker.webs.com or call our customer service line at 08068841392
Re: Introduce Your Business by abayobo: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
you can call for your supply of both kerosene, petrol, diesel and get it supplied to your door steps at very cheap rate you call call on 08103194010 or adediranayo@ymail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by virtuemart: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2013
Business Opportunity

Get Wholesale Price Android Tablets.

Visit: http://virtuemartlive.com/
Re: Introduce Your Business by PasNet: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2013
At Pasnet Solutions we offer best quality at considerable prices

Call us for your inverter/UPS,electrical and cooling systems/refrigerating system supply and installation. And incase you have any alternative energy job order and don't know how to execute it, we are every ready to help you achieve, call us today and we'll be glad to give you latest market price that's very competitive.

Office 131 Ogunlana Drive Surulere (IMR)
Tel: 08182498706

We provide Leverage
Re: Introduce Your Business by christyiso(f): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
smiley 4dat wowscious look, visit Xtyso Fashions(F5,504 MQ,bsyd ikj shoppin plaza,kodesoh str, ikj) for trendy

*Accesories(Male&Female)
*Underwear
*Ladies Wears
*polo by ralph lauren,fred perry (male n female)
*jeans
*designer shoes
*designer bags
*Scarfs
*Designer Perfumes&body sprays(male&female)
*Designer Belts(M&F).
*Ties&cufflinks
*Designer Wrist watches(M&F).

Shop nowwink

Re: Introduce Your Business by halifab: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Halifab Media Concept
Url: www.halifab.com.Email.infohalifab@gmail.com
Video Conference Enquiry 234-SMS ONLY08023058470 Video Conference Booking -

This company provides location services for people who need to use Video Conferencing facilities nationwide and/or worldwide. Typically this company can locate a Public Room within a maximum of 50 miles from a given city.Halifab Media Concept provides point to point call capabilities– one location to one other , we can also place multi-point calls – We have facilities that can connect up to 4 sites around the Nation.

Why Video Conference?
Videoconferencing is a win-win alternative to business travel. It ticks all the right boxes:
 Saves on the cost of flights
 Saves time at airports
 Saves cost of accommodation
 Allows for up to 8 meetings with as many locations in 1 day
 Reduces your risk on roads and in Air
 you will save TIME on the Job
 you will save MONEY
 you will endure LESS STRESS in your business

Halifab Technologies Concept is ready to supply IP-Based Video Conferencing System and Services. Your organization/institution needs high-tech Video Conferencing System (VCS) through which online lectures and discussions/conferences can be held.
Halifab Technologies Concept will supply you a complete system which can be economically scalable, interoperable and integrated with any similar setup elsewhere.
Primary Contact:
..........................234-SMS ONLY 08023058470, 08033711233

Test Calls : We have facilities for a small or large group you can rent or lease for a short time.
Halifab MediaConcept recommends placing a test call with all sites prior to the actual day of the call.
Re: Introduce Your Business by raffite: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2013

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). I also have marketers who work with me. We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by wakes: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
To buy moringa products[SEEDS, LEAF POWDER, CAPSULES, TEA, OIL, CLEANSER, BALM, SHOOT POWDER, ROOTPOWDER, SOAP, etc] in Portharcourt, Lagos, Abuja. Call Mr. Solomon on +2348065387819.
Re: Introduce Your Business by cutejj: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2013
Hi Everyone, am Joy, am an Accountant.
Re: Introduce Your Business by cutejj: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2013
please am interested in going into haulage, specifically hauling for breweries. is there anyone with the experience? please advise
Re: Introduce Your Business by JALPESH: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hiii,

I have business of childern wear, plastic house hold items, food product at here.

I want to start the same in foreign.

My e mail Id - thakkerjalpesh@yahoo.co.in
Contact No - +91-09925185919, 9924688422

State : - Gujarat
City : - Ahmedabad
Re: Introduce Your Business by sfx9ja(m): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello all,
I do video coverage and video media productions.
Contact K9 media on 08033172437.
Hi definiton guaranteed. coolHello all,
I do video coverage and video media productions.
Contact K9 media on 08033172437.
Hi definiton guaranteed.
Re: Introduce Your Business by famoushenddy: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello,

My name is Aburekhanle Hendrix Ayemere, 29years of age, a native of Ekpoma in Edo State but currently based in Lagos.

I have experience in production of palm oil,

I have been in the system of palm oil since when I was born, my grand mother, whom I grew up with in a little village called Illeh in Esan West Local Government Of Edo State, was into production of palm oil through manual production, and she was producing to sell in the neighboring town. We normally produce about 40-60 liters in about 10 days then, which she sell in the neighboring market (popularly called Ekpoma Market) for the upkeep of the family.

When my father who was a policeman in the Nigeria police force retired from service, he came to the village, when I was about 18, he bought machines for the production of palm oil, me, my daddy, my elder and younger sister was doing the production then with some family friends that will volunteer to help and we were producing about 1,500-2,000 liters in 3 months, which my daddy was using to take care of the family needs including our school fees and saved for our university education. He stopped the business when we the children all got admission into university and left the village to city for our university then he had no one to help him in the factory, (he still have the machines till today and they are still working).

Over the years, I have been able to learn more on palm oil, I have discover that I have the potentials to become one of the richest men in Africa in less than 20years. I have studied palm oil tree to an extend, and I can analyze and tell, how much money you can get from one palm tree in a year. I have also come to discover that with 8Million Nigeria Naira, (50,000 USD), I can be worth more than 6Billion Naira (40Million USD) in less than 10years, worth over 100 Billion USD in less than 20years, and this will grow into series of multimillion Dollars empire in the next 20years.

I will stop here for now.

If you find interest in investing on palm oil producing company, contact me on hend_ay@yahoo.com or call 08133838940 for more details and one on one meeting.

I have everything planned out.

pls its for only serious minded investors.

THANKS.
Re: Introduce Your Business by churchilltrice(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hi, my name is churchill from calabar, if you are in need of an affordable pop designer, screeder and pillars call 07030561737 or mail @ churchilledemenang@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Introduce Your Business by churchilltrice(m): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2013
churchilltrice: Hi, my name is churchill from calabar, if you are in need of an affordable pop designer, screeder and pillars call 07030561737 or mail @ churchilledemenang@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Hi,i run a my cake company called fairy cakes..we have have a discount/promo sales going on from now till 28th feb..we have discount for wedding cakes,birthday cakes,anniversaries e.t.c..for further info,pls call 08078040292,08169720020..
Addresses:fate gra,ilorin
Erinle,gaa akaanbi,ilorin

Re: Introduce Your Business by jerlady(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2013
Get your beautiful affordable and quality wristwatches as low as #1,000.wholesalers are welcome. Also get your wedding rings - real gold and silver at unbelievably affordable prices with lifetime warranty.ladies designer shoes from as low as #5,000. You'll glad you came across wondermom. Call 08037612825 or check us out www.fb.com/worldwondermom

Re: Introduce Your Business by Nedum1979: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2013
I am Dominic Nwankwo by name, the DIRECTOR OF (DONIC ALUMINIUM TECHNICAL COMPANY) we deal on fabrication of aluminium windows of all types such as casement and slidding windows, hindge and swindge doors and office partictions. We also deal in roofing, such as aluminium longspan and step tiles roofing sheets and STONE CHIP COATED ROOF TILES from korea and newzland supply and installation. We base in Abuja but work anywhere in NIGERIA. Contact 08038930922,08095936512 email: nedum1979@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by deenyolamilekan: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Plot of Land for sale with uncompleted building on it.@ Agrica Ikorodu... Owner willing to move to own state. @ a Reasonable price
Pls Call 08063167630
Or
Email sweetromance06@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ArenaMultimedia(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=8pt]ARENA MULTIMEDIA – a training institute for Animation and multimedia (2D design, 3D design, Web Designing, Video Editing and more) is now available in Nigeria at a world standard, study your animation course at our well equipped classroom and laboratory,Our course are 3years course, 2 years in Nigeria and a credit transfer to Middlesex University, UK final year for Bsc.
Please contact Kenny 08138432233 for more information,
www.arena-multimedia.com
facebook www.facebook.com/ArenaMultimediaLagos for our student's update.

....Arena Multimedia is leaders in Animation
[/size]

Re: Introduce Your Business by fowonwood(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2013
Fowos Int'l Company Nig. Ltd is a privately own Nigerian company and registered under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 and that the Company is Limited by Shares. We offer innovative Interior and Furniture advisory role and transactional solutions to both individual and institutional sellers and buyers.
We have a long standing experience and reputation in the field and we are committed to a formidable reputation for delivering quality service thus enabling us to provide unique and cost effective solutions for our clients.
We hereby to Introduce to you different kinds of home furniture.
We anticipate a favorable reply from you soonest..[color=#000099][/color][size=14pt][/size]

[b]Office Add, 79, Yakoyo rd, Saabo Bus-Stop
Ojodu, Ikeja-Lagos
Tel: +(234) 8051-536-645, 8034743488
E-mail: fowosinterior@rocketmail.com
Fowo Int'l Ltd

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.