Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,413 members, 7,904,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (461213 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please email me about your services thks

Bosdem: Abeg make una book una Mobile Advert sticker with me o, God go help una, foredolly@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
hi, sent you email please respond thks

tobaaro: My business is to help bizness owners advertise their services by individual mailing of prospective clients majorly in Nigeria! I have a "large" email database of Nigerians (over 300k) and if you are interested in this service you can mail me : nointdhands@gmail.com
I'm also working on an advertising project aimed @ helping SME's advertise their services on Silverbirdtv for a token fee! That is still in the making sha!
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ideagatesauto: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
IDEA GATES CONCEPTS

WATER IS THE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE!!!

We are a private firm involve in the sole conservation of energy . We primarily are into complete water recycling and treatment, solar technologies and inverters and finally hydro cars. We have achieved ground-breaking success in our fields and lots of satisfied customers. I believe a lot of users are already conversant with the idea of inverters and water treatment , so i'll she'd more light on the Hydro assisted cars.

Times are changing, air pollution is on the high side, petrol and diesel prices are going up, pollution is causing the ozone layer to thin, the globe is warming and the ice is melting, hence, presenting the greatest threat to existence of the human race and the only option is to design, develop and adopt energy systems that are environmentally-friendly with respect to emissions.
Our mission is to design and build water-fuel systems for cars, buses, vans and trucks for fuel-saving and emissions-reduction purposes, hence, global warming, towards the betterment of humanity.

Fossil fuels (petrol and diesel) are expensive and polluting, their usage contributes to an industry that has done irreparable damage to Nigerian communities and eco-systems through their costs and tail-pipe emissions of greenhouse gases.

IDEAGATES [/color]is an Alternative Energy Company , basically into the design, construction and installation of water-fuel technology systems with its operational head office located at Jericho, Ibadan, Oyo State.
We are into the production of water-fuel systems for the purpose of saving fuel consumption and reducing emissions of fossil fuels in petrol and diesel engines.

IDEAGATES[/b] pioneered the Nigeria water-fuel industry in the year 2008 and has successfully installed several systems in Nigeria.

Our water-fuel systems let you drive your fleet vehicles using water as fuel with no modification or adverse effect to your vehicle engines.

How it Works :
This Water-fuel device uses little electricity from the car battery to separate water into HHO gas, and HHO when introduced into the fuel/air mixture of the engine automatically increases the octane rating of that fuel.
The HHO combines with the gasoline and air in the combustion chamber and is burnt. Once burnt, it converts back to H20 [water]. It then absorbs the inner heat from the engine (normally at 350 - 400*F) and turn into super heated steam. Then it is pushed out during the exhaust stroke and out of the tail pipe. There it condenses back into to water vapor and eventually collects back into water. So you start with water and end with water!

Octane rating means how much of that fuel that can be compressed before it ignites.

The fuel we all use currently is a low grade fuel(low octane rating fuel) - it ignites faster before it is been compressed for use. The ones the engine uses in moving the car is the compressed ones, thus those that have ignited faster before compression are wasted away useless.
Benefits of Water-Fuel Technologies:[/color][b]

►Saves fuel consumption by 50%.
► Global Warming Elimination
► Carbon Deposits Removal from engines.
► Long-lasting of the engine pistons and valves.
► Increment in Engine Horsepower and Efficiency .
► Elimination of Hydrocarbonic cancer.
► Reduction of Heart diseases, Liver problems and other health problems associated with C02 and C0 emissions.

The major activities of IDEAGATES is to :[/color]
• Produce water-fuel technology systems for cars, vans, buses and trucks.
• Install water-fuel technology systems for cars, vans, buses and trucks.
• Train water-fuel enthusiasts on building and installing their water-fuel systems.
• Provide consultancy services to those willing to join the water-fuel industry.

●●● You can check out some of our water-fuel installations on www.facebook.com/ideagates or visit www.waterfuelnigeria.com .

Water has 2.5 times more Hydrogen than petrol or diesel and is no doubt the energy of the future!!!

It is therefore our great pleasure to solicit your patronage with respect to saving fuel consumption and reducing the emissions of greenhouse gases (Global warming).

For sales, training and partnerships, call us today on any of the lines below.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Peter Adebayo
Onowu Daniels

+2348039309096
+2348072652154
+2348031376616
www.waterfuelnigeria.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Keziehenry(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
For CAC related services like busines name registeration,incorporation of coys,filing of annual returns,registration of church or association call 07035188471 or henroski01@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ola4play(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Introducing a 21st century upgrade of a microwave + oven + grill + steam Cooking Pot !!!

What does it do?

It roasts Boli, yam, corn, groundnut

#30,000.
Re: Introduce Your Business by ola4play(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Introducing a 21st century upgrade of a microwave + oven + grill + steam Cooking Pot !!!

What does it do?

It roasts Boli, yam, corn, groundnut
send ur orders to sameglobalcomputers@gmail.com or 08072691452
#30,000.

Re: Introduce Your Business by iknowAfrica: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2013
iKnowAfrica Ventures
We are a company that specializes in Fund Raising, Business Consulting, Research work, project management, Business proposals and plans. You name it, if it is related to business, we handle it. To find out more, visit our website: www.iKnowAfrica.com, or contact b.omolu@iknowafrica.com or.

1 Like

Re: Introduce Your Business by dromowunm(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
hello peps

My name Is dr Azeez
I NEED PATIENTS WHO HAD TB OR DIABETES TOO TREAT
FOR JUST 4WEEKS ......... 08181058955 pls call or EMAIL:
odrazeez@yahoo. com or website: omowunmi123.gnb o.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by dromowunm(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
bloodline: Hello People,

Tell us about your company and the types of services you offer. Also include your contact details.

I don't have a business yet anyway.

Re: Introduce Your Business by balogunsam(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2013
http://alternativetablets.com

Alternative gadgets and solutions for the pocket conscious and quality desiring clients...
Re: Introduce Your Business by elveco: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2013
Hello!
Introducing Elveco International: we are into Printing (call card, brochures, letter head, souvenirs, callendar, flyer, banner, etc) Corporate Branding, Publishing, Graphic Designs.
Contact us on - Tel: 07026934702, 08098358468. E-mail: info@elvecong.com. Website: www.elvecong.com
Thanks.
Excellence is our watch-word.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Ariotech(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
ARIO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED.

We are into ICT and CLEAN & DIRTY POWER SERVICEs
Such as;

1...Supply and repairs of computer systems.
2...Networking & Installations of pabx

3...Installations of electrical power,
Inverter in homes and offices.

Tel;. 08069046632 ,email; ariotechnologies@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by zabirstone(m): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2013
Hello we are uk company supplying high fashion womens dress and tops, we have excess to latest produced fashion garments from uk manufacturer, this manufacturer produce for stores and high street boutiques, they have excesss stock production which is offered to company like us,
this fashion are trendy, low cost, and good fabric, product of uk made,

We supply small quantity to african buyers,
min order is 200 pcs mix design mix fabric, due to bring the freight cost resonable,
if the quantity is higher freight cost will be cheaper,
we prefer air cargo to reach the stock quicker,
costing for this kind of tops is around 4--6 usd FOb per pcs depending on the style and material,
fitting is uk sizes,
email us on fkimpexltd@yahoo.co.uk
Payment terms:
Bank transfer to our company account,
western union
cash paid on collection

The picture is for example, new stock will shown through picture email direct to buyer, send us your email and contact details for offers and pictures

Re: Introduce Your Business by stariobran(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akins02324: I am into online importation from UK,USA&CHINA.Presently,i hav 150pcs of fancy silicon watches.its unisex and it cn be wear as a casual wear.its durable and fashionable.I need a good marketers or resellers for this product.You cn buy minimum of 5pcs to test run the market.You can call me on 08186116315 for more enquries.

How much for the 5pcs?
Re: Introduce Your Business by kimbaland: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
Web Design Services: Are you looking for a good web developper, please call: 08030988625 for the very guy that created the following websites, www.caifglobal.org, www.myeagler.com, www.gtsave.com, www.ncasi.net, www.documentsofficiels.bj, www.williamchinebu.org, www.mybulker.com, www.hillcityuniversity.org, and lots more. Get the Very Best for you company and product.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nkkystel(f): 2:16am On Mar 05, 2013
Hello get brand new laptops for as low 45k upwards. Visit www.constellar.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Introduce Your Business by AvalonLinksTechnologies: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good day!

I represent Avalon Links Technologies, we offer the following services:

|BulkSMS Solutions|Short Codes|Voice Blast|BulkEmailing|

- Reach a large number of people at a very affordable rate and still make it official. Use bulk SMS at a rate as low as N1/unit;
- Broadcast your recorded voice message via calls to your desired target audience;
- Use shortcode service to generate income for your business even as you use it to achieve results

Talk to us today...

Enquiries:
☎: +234812 547 8899; +234803 944 7026
www.avalonng.com

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Re: Introduce Your Business by nnecar(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2013
I supply yellow and white sorghum in tons,
Re: Introduce Your Business by cherryll(f): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Introduce Your Business by shegzyventures(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port, can still get a cheaper vehincle for you in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by kikonimimo: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hello, my name is Oyejoko Akinwale,I live in Sagamu and am into coal business. Am new on nairaland.I have up to 80 tons ready and can guaranteed consistent supply. Payment is expected after supply so you have nothing to fear. If you are interested please call me on 07065199149 or email me at akjk2@yahoo.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by ANAgency(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
A.N Agency, an indigenous construction recruitment agency outfit that specialize in the supply of building professionals such as bricklayers, painters, laborers, carpenters, plumbers e.t.c
A.N Agency
Re: Introduce Your Business by KayodeOyeniyi: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
am a distributor of cement, please contact me for your cement in tonnage, at least minimum of 30tnns, that is, 1 truck, most especially if you are in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Ekiti State. Other states would be considered as time goes on. My fone nos are: 08028857704, 08160599453 and 08075183430. My 'BB' pin is:22ee5d39. In anticipation to hear from you.

in addition to the above, we have also connected ourselves into the real estate business in and around Lagos State in particular. we are in touch with other professional colleagues in any part of Lagos and it environs, concerning purchase/sale of properties, maintenance and/or management of properties, project supervision and any other things that has to do with properties.

our primary goals include:
to ease the stress of the lanlord, couple with excellent service deliivery that would sooth our client(s).
to profer solution to some grey areas that our client would require our professional expertise.
our fone nos still same as above.
Re: Introduce Your Business by MrKaymuIt: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hi Im Mr Kaymuit!

I rep Kaymudotcomdotng and we are the biggest auction site in Nigeria

You can auction or sell anything and i mean ANYTHING on Kaymu.com.ng

In three easy steps u will be on your way!
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
If u desire to make moni globally and wit social media and bulksms like our page for details
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms9jaservices/167947723253522

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.