Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Introduce Your Business - Business To Business (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduce Your Business (458375 Views)

Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / Introduce Your Business / Introduce Your Bussiness With The Keyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2013
hello, nigeria ...am Chuksmanuel, I deal on female quality Italian /london,/chinese SHOSES ,BAGS,COSMETICS AND JURIES, @ A VERY AFFORDABLE PRICE ...07062929312,,,Chuksmanuel@gmail.com,,,chuksking56@yahoo.com ...shop A ,017, Trade fear Lagos ...
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2013
hi am chuksmanuel,,i deal on quality female SHOES;bags , juries , and cosmetics .../italian ,london,US ,china ....@ a very affordable price ..07062929312::Chuksmanuel@gmail.com ....chuksking56@yahoo.com...
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2013
hi am chuksmanuel,,i deal on quality female SHOES;bags , juries , and cosmetics .../italian ,london,US ,china ....@ a very affordable price ..07062929312::Chuksmanuel@gmail.com ....chuksking56@yahoo.com... No A 017 ,,trade fair, Lagos ..
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2013
hello,, people ,,,auto/car parts ,,like toyota,honda ,nissan ,huma , engines ,spear parts ,,,@ ladipo Lagos ,,,Chuksmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
hello,, people ,,,auto/car parts ,,like toyota,honda ,nissan ,huma , engines ,spear parts ,,,@ ladipo Lagos ,,,Chuksmanuel@gmail.com ,,07062929312
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
hello,, people ,,,auto/car parts ,,like toyota,honda ,nissan ,huma , engines ,spear parts ,,,@ ladipo Lagos ,,,Chuksmanuel@gmail.com ,,07062929312....
Re: Introduce Your Business by ebilize(f): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Advertise your goods and services, promos, campaigns and new products to millions of Nigerians using our GSM NUMBER DATA BASE and BULK SMS platform.
We have all GSM NUMBERS of all states and local government, working class, registered businesses, estate agents and lots more to help power your sms advert.A COMPLETE NIGERIA GSM DATA BASE OF NIG NUMBERS 4 SALE @ 5K
Contact us today on 08163513512
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
hello ,,toyota ,nissan , all japanese and american auto parts ,,,engine s, etc,@ ladipo Lagos ,,if u need a supply we do it ,,,,@ a very affordable price ,,,07062929312 ....Chuksmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by nicolasonyenka: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hello people we are into logistics and freight farwarding we can clear your goods and deliver to anywhere in the world at a considrate price if intrested please call 08033825595 or 08145664854
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2013
Hi,i'm johanna owner of fairy cakes,we are based at ilorin,we also make deliveries within and outside ilorin,for a touch of class and taste to your events,pls call 08097801223,08169720020,we also have available brownies,muffins and cupcakes..just give us a call today smiley
Re: Introduce Your Business by Chuksmanuel(m): 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello ,, I deal on foreign women beauty kiz,with hight quality & very affordable,,like SHOES ,BAGS ,JURIES ,ETC,, we do supply is you need one ,, we can waybill it to you,on condition ,,'' am @ trade fair Lagos , sokoto plaza ,07062929312::Chuksmanuel@gmail.com ,,

Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
PROPOSAL FOR PROVIDING BULKSMS CAMPAIGNS
INTRODUCTION
Bulksms messaging is a cost effective and efficient way of sending out your adverts, evangelism, notices, meetings, seminars etc to a target audience.
With the advent of technology more and more people have mobile phones that are internet enabled e.g., Nokia, Blackbery, I pad, which has made Sms to be more popular than traditional advertising e.g., Radio, Television, Newspaper, this mediums are expensive and may not get to your targeted audience. With bulksms the feedback rates are about 60% in the last statistics raising your bottom line.
Sms9ja however offers a platform where you can send large database of Gsm numbers by just a click of the button, the site is easily accessible on mobile internet enabled phones or your computer.
Sms9ja services is proposing to offer your business/ company /personal services the following:
• SMS CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
• GSM DATABASES(NATIONWIDE/BY STATE/CATERGORIZED)
• CUSTOMIZED BULKSMS SITE
• WEBSITES
Our other services are not limited to:
• GLOBAL BIZ FULTIME OR PARTIME
• LEKKI LANDS
• SOCIAL MEDIA/BULKSMS CONSULTANCY

We look forward to your patronage and enquiries.

Sincerely,

Mrs Funmi Akinyoola
Founder/CEO

Sms9jaservices@gmail.com
www.sms9ja.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Emmanulplus: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello people ,my name is emmanuel,,happy new day to you all....i deal on femal foreign SHOES,BAGS,JURIES,CUSMATICS..ETC...(very high quality)at a very affordable price,,we can deliver the goods to your door steps if you are around lagos state,,,if you whant a supply we do that too...all you have to do is just call me on 07062929312 or send me an email to chuksking56@yahoo.com..thanks.
Re: Introduce Your Business by Emmanulplus: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
hello people ,my name is emmanuel,,happy new day to you all....i deal on femal foreign SHOES,BAGS,JURIES,CUSMATICS..ETC...(very high quality)at a very affordable price,,we can deliver the goods to your door steps if you are around lagos state,,,if you whant a supply we do that too...all you have to do is just call me on 07062929312 or send me an email to chuksking56@yahoo.com..thanks.we base in lagos,,trade fair ,sokoto plaza
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
The Federal Governments Reveal that 67M Nigerian Youths are Jobless... What a Life??
Should the FG be the one Announcing this Kind of Stuff.. , Research Further Shows that Nigeria has 16,340 Registered Companies according to CAC and Nigeria Produce up to 1.3 Million Graduates Yearly.
You believe in School & White Collar Jobs alone? You better change your Mentality!! Share your View!! Vanguard. May 3 2012

Are you a graduate trekking here and there seeking job, or you are working already but the pay doesn't satisfies you or you are a house wife or undergraduate or even a ssce holder........ Any one can do this business. |The sooner you realized that it is all man for himself in this country Nigeria the better for you, God help us.

Are you ready to make more money than you ever imagine.

I will show you a real simple system that will earn for you nothing less than 1,200 dollars within your first two months in it. you have to decide your tomorrow now.

If you are interested and willing to know all about this business, then you will be very welcome because i will be available to coach you one on one about this business for free, God strike me dead if i request for money

from you for this. i am doing it for free because i was once jobless for years after i graduates from uniben. but today i am living fine here in abuja.

Basically, If you live in abuja or near abuja the better for us both, but if you live in other states and you are interested too, you can still contact me and we will arrange our meeting.

you maybe viewing this page right now but don't have interest, you maybe saving someone's bright future by sharing it or re-broadcasting it.

For more info contact:
Victor
viqbiz@gmail.com
 2808d64a
Re: Introduce Your Business by PasNet: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello peeps,

Pls I urgently need a Magnum MS4124E inverter and also 4pcs of PowerSafe deep cycle inverter (190Amps/12V).

Now incase you don't have a Magnum MS4124E I won't mind a triplite ASP3636 inverter. Pls call

07039725264 or send me an Sms with your best price

NB: I'll appreciate if this can be done before monday 18th March 2013. Thanks
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2013
If u desire to make moni globally and wit social media and bulksms like our page for details
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sms9jaservices/167947723253522
Re: Introduce Your Business by sms9ja(f): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
ebilize: Advertise your goods and services, promos, campaigns and new products to millions of Nigerians using our GSM NUMBER DATA BASE and BULK SMS platform.
We have all GSM NUMBERS of all states and local government, working class, registered businesses, estate agents and lots more to help power your sms advert.A COMPLETE NIGERIA GSM DATA BASE OF NIG NUMBERS 4 SALE @ 5K
Contact us today on 08163513512

The site u gave me is not your site,where is your office located? I hope this is not a scam?
Re: Introduce Your Business by nkkystel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
ASPHALT, CRUSH STONE, MC 1 ETC...

Get Asphalt, Crush Stones, MC1 supplied to you. From 5 tones to 100- 200 Tones. Do not worry about get a truck to get to delivered to your sites, we'll do all that.
We also maintain roads, hire construction equipment,supply construction material etc.
Call 08036044259
Re: Introduce Your Business by Beneinyang10(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hello Friends
I am Ben By Name
I teach people How to Make Money

Find out the true story Of My Life"
How $10 Only Changed my Life Forever; Details below!
http://smartpayblueprint.com
Re: Introduce Your Business by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
HALO ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED.
We provide quality petroleum and petrochemical products like AGO, PMS and DPK to our clients in different sectors like Banks, Government parastatals, manufacturing companies,
Factories, homes, hotels, eateries etc. promptly on request and excellent customer service to meet our clients specifications at a reduced price.
Re: Introduce Your Business by sfx9ja(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
For your stainless steel pipes @ very ceap prices, contact me.
Re: Introduce Your Business by iolufemi708: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2013
Clingy Wears

At ClingyWears, we help you ease out the stress of having to shop-till-you-drop. No need to carry huge and heavy bags around, we will deliver to your door step. We are obsessed about great customer service and your happiness is our prime objective. Clingy Wears - Fashion That Fits...

Website Link - www.clingywears.com
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Citylite Nigeria

We are a leading company in the provision of solutions in ICT and MULTIMEDIA, with particular focus on customer satisfaction.

Our shared vision is to be the recognized leader in our business sector, where we will constantly outperform to our clients expectations and set the performance standard in the industry.

Our mission is to excel in serving our customers by delivering tested products and services of the highest quality and value thereby putting our customers ahead of competition and building a performance relationship whereby all stakeholders are happy with each other, the customers, the business, employees, government, public and partners.

Timelines and quality service delivery, Excellence, integrity, commitment, entrepreneurial spirit, respect for people and possibility thinking.

___ WHAT WE DO ___

IT SERVICES

IT SOLUTIONS

WEBSITE SERVICES

IT SUPPORT

MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

Website Link - www.citylitenigeria.com

Re: Introduce Your Business by dotsis: 4:37am On Mar 26, 2013
ADKOM lighting.... we deal in all sorts of lights and chandeliers for home and offices in large quantities both for cooperate and individual purchase. get in touch with me on adenikeodewale@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Introduce Your Business by Momodumusa1(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2013
Hello my people am a business man in 9ja. I do my business in 9ja. My company name is asca. We sale cars nd meaning order tinx. If u want to rice us call dis number. 08103642057 shocked
Re: Introduce Your Business by Stvics: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello Guys,

I am into information marketing. I teach people how to Make Money Online In Nigeria with all the basic information you need to be able to determine the right niche market to embark on as well as it's profitability.

I also run a free 7 day email course with all the basic information you need concerning online business plus a free web design ebook for subscribers of the email course.

For details, Visit www.9jaonlinebiz.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (344) (Reply)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: GYZSERVICES1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.