Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,723 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. (33462 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by 3RNEST(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2023
.. Damn, this is sad...
Well if u still in interested in learning online legit survey, contact me via my link below....
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Padipadi: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Give him 24 strokes of cane. Ask him if it's hunger or klepto?
If it's hunger, give him small bread and tell him to sin no more by fetching him any reasonable job based on his skills and IQ
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by BOYS2MEN: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2023
grin
ahnie:
A man man was caught on CCTV camera this morning stealing a jumbo loaf of bread, which I believe he wants to feed his family with.

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

Some people said,he has been caught several times in the act.that he's a kleptomaniac.

I feel instead of going thru that channel of lifting the loaf of bread, he should have simply asked for help from friends n relatives.

I believed they would have come thru For him, and he has a respected aura.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Dshocker(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Woo, they should pity the man, times are hard in Nigeria, and those that cut him should please understand and forgive him.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Skillsnigeria: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by eepeepook: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2023
He can also work for the shop. That way he’ll get paid enough to purchase the same loaf of bread to feed his family.

The biggest insult in this life is not being able to provide for your family. It’s why nothing concern me with woman till I start making bank.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Curious346: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Let him be
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Menclothing: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2023
He has being doing it for long according to your write up ma thief they should jail him

Lazy thief
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by ChristineC: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2023
he's not a thief. he and his family are obviously hungry. this is a result of government failing it's people, that a married man goes out to steal a loaf of bread. you need to understand how low it has gotten for him to sacrifice his dignity instead of watching his family starve. shame on people who think it is worth administering jungle justice.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Yankee101: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2023
Hunger is turning Nigerians into mad men and women

And thieves

A bad leadership is a curse on a nation, the amount of sin it causes is innumerable
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by BlackyOne: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2023
They should not have beaten him, I would have paid for the bread, he needs to know that he can survive and take care of his family by other means.

Things are very very difficult now in this country, people are still earning 10k, 15k, to 30k in a month as salaries while working up to 6 or more days in a week.

I would have even volunteer to counsel him and his wife together, they need good ideas and pressured to do better

Maybe he even supported buhari and tinubu because of 2 cup of rice and 1k to vote, this will be an opportunity to lecture him and his group on the important of political choices
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Cardozzo(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
Sentiment.. Sentiment........
It's a crime to steal...
But honestly, if your problem amounts to thoughts of stealing, why no go out and beg...
People will mock you, but out of pity they will give you...
But with stealing, if you are caught, the shame will be much....
Poor man.. chai...
But e good as dem beat am sha

Are you a female for real? Or just a nairaland
Scammer?

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by bimbodotun(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2023
Y everyone is quick to condemn the man for stealing a loaf of bread.....our politicians are busy stealing our future and we are not putting same energy we put on those petty thieves on our political thieves stealing our future.....what a double standard.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2023
If it's been habitual, he should have stopped.

Stealing is a very provocative act. The beating was simply to ensure he never repeats it again.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by KidFromForeign(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

He claimed he needed to provide for his family,who re hungry at home waiting for him to provide.

It's really tough on some men..
So,the only he can provide for his family is to go out and steal?

That excuse doesn't fly,we all need to provide for ourselves and dependents, shouldn't be an excuse for stealing..
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by olisaEze(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2023
Africa my Africa! undecided
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Sk5050: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2023
Jman06:
I believe nobody should be beaten over food theft in this economy, instead they should be made to do an amount of work commensurate to the cost of the food item either for the owner or for another person who will eventually pay for the stolen food item.

As long as it is food that is just enough to feed the thief or the family, there should be some leniency. If the person steals large quantity of food or other items with the intention of selling for money, he/she can then be treated like a criminal.

People are going through a lot and hunger bad
Check the third paragraph, they said he's a kleptomaniac that he has been caught several times, that's the reason why they called his wife to witness the shame.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Akinfemmy(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2023
undecided

So this unverified news made it to fp.

I think the allegations that this op has something to do with one of the mod might be true
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by AbdulCLO: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2023
It is a shame you are all insulting him only if you know how dangerous Kliptomanic is. Personally he may not wish to steal it but that urge will push him into it no matter how he tried to avoid it..... it is usually the work of psychologist and it take alot of time years and financial resources to help solve the problem....... Princess Diana was also Kliptomanic and steal common sweet in the super market
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by ccollins(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:
Sentiment.. Sentiment........
It's a crime to steal...
But honestly, if your problem amounts to thoughts of stealing, why no go out and beg...
People will mock you, but out of pity they will give you...
But with stealing, if you are caught, the shame will be much....
Poor man.. chai...
But e good as dem beat am sha
it’s evil and wicked

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Franklydes(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:

That business he is stealing from is owned by someone who is also married, trying to sell those goods to feed their family....
So that's not an excuse
just listen to yourself. Everybody no dey on the same lane. The person with business you think say na all of them hustle get the money start business, no. However the people wey dey steal our lives how many we don catch beat
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Puss360(f): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2023
Franklydes:
just listen to yourself. Everybody no dey on the same lane. The person with business you think say na all of them hustle get the money start business, no. However the people wey dey steal our lives how many we don catch beat
In all your endeavours in life, don't ever justify crime... A crime remains a crime
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by vikiphy89(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I tend to agree with this too. And we are after all talking here of the same people who set ablaze a 7-year-old for stealing garri not that many years ago! lipsrsealed
When and where did this happened?
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Ambitious21: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2023
Puss360:

That business he is stealing from is owned by someone who is also married, trying to sell those goods to feed their family....
So that's not an excuse

👍

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Justiceleague1: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2023
yarimo:
he should simple ask from friends and relatives, they will never help until you are death or tragic happens that is when stupid friends and unfortunate relative will be saying such rubbish
JOHNBULL shut up, thank you very much
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by ShaqFu: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:
A man man was caught on CCTV camera this morning stealing a jumbo loaf of bread, which I believe he wants to feed his family with.

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

Some people said,he has been caught several times in the act.that he's a kleptomaniac.

I feel instead of going thru that channel of lifting the loaf of bread, he should have simply asked for help from friends n relatives.

where did this happen? There's no source for this and nothing to go with. Is this how Nairaland now operate?

I wonder the motive for the mods to move this to front page.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by fx45(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

Instead of showing us pictures of the panel-beaten man, you're showing us bread Pictures or we ain't buying this your market.

I won't be surprised if it turns out to be one of these Agbado miscreants littering Nairaland and the entire cyberspace
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Rexie96: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
Nigerians
When they never get any meaningful income/backup they don jump into marriage, as if na food them they share for marriage

God bless uuu
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by FALSEMALLAM: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2023
I told him not to steal that bread when he came for divination.
AUZUBILLAH MINASHAITAN NIRAJEEM
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Emma1Oj(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2023
If I was there I would have paid for the bread and possibly hand the man some cash. Pple are really going through pains and who thinks right when hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo' / Man Who Raped 16-year-old Girl In Ogun, Arrested By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.