Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. (33466 Views)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

He claimed he needed to provide for his family,who re hungry at home waiting for him to provide.

It's really tough on some men..
Many of the people beating him will defend their political theives and Yahoo boy relatives. Funny country.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Jman06(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Originalsly:

So you're endorsing stealing of food. If you are hungry.... go and steal food... use your brain power to steal ... not to find a way to earn money to buy food ... or do work in exchange for food ... steal. After stealing food .... what next? This is how we start creating monsters and don't even know.
I'm not endorsing stealing of any kind but I believe that it takes extreme hunger for someone to descend so low as to steal food. That is why justice should be tampered with mercy in such cases.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by saintobing: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
Stealing is bad but to be honestly Mr tinubu has cause hunger to Nigerians
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Storypot: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
Nigerians
When they never get any meaningful income/backup they don jump into marriage, as if na food them they share for marriage

You dont know the story so it's understandable
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Originalsly: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Jman06:

I'm not endorsing stealing of any kind but I believe that it takes extreme hunger for someone to descend so low as to steal food. That is why justice should be tampered with mercy in such cases.

I guess you're not much out there on the street. When people are really hungry they beg you to buy something for them to eat... or for money to buy food. No doubt ... not all are hungry. But to steal food because one is hungry.... I'm not buying it. That's a thief period using hunger as an excuse when caught to draw sympathy from others like you.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by WAPINATION: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
If I were there I’d rather prefer to pay for the bread and buy more for him to go give his family cos this is just a matter of his family being hungry and no money on him to get breakfast for them at that moment…If he was snatching phone, car or breaking into someones house thats a higher different case to stealing just bread. If you investigate well he may not have done such before but the unfortunate hard situation with him and his family persuaded him.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Tunde25(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:
A man man was caught on CCTV camera this morning stealing a jumbo loaf of bread, which I believe he wants to feed his family with.

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

Some people said,he has been caught several times in the act.that he's a kleptomaniac.

I feel instead of going thru that channel of lifting the loaf of bread, he should have simply asked for help from friends n relatives.

I believed they would have come thru For him, and he has a respected aura.

Story incomplete....... Where did it happen?
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Blackey(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

The thing is, if Nigerians see the "polithiefcians" that steals from them everyday and caused the hardship in the first place, they'll be idolizing them. smh
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Drayco007(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
RenewedSHege Banza don start! grin
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by papamodico: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
[quote author=ahnie post=124583958]
He claimed he needed to provide for his family,who re hungry at home waiting for him to provide.

It's really tough on some men..times are hard but I should have suggested he go to his friends for an assistant rather than bringing shame and disgrace to the family. It is well
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
BlackyOne:

How do you mean? You're free to DM if you don't want to share here.

Check DM now
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by prophetfire: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2023
endsarrrs:
undecided

Those people that beat the man might be bigger theives on the loose...
And the idiots that beat him might have voted for Tinubu and APC.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by AfonjaPriest: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
If a man steals because he is hungry, God will forgive him. But if he is caught by people, they will not spare him from the wrath they will unleash on him.
Granted he did a bad thing, what they did is also a bad thing.
They should have shown him mercy if they had at least a slice of humanity. But they didn't have, because they lost whatever they had, a long time ago.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by kitken: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2023
The bread of life grin
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Nazgul: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
Edusouls:
work what? Which job Dey country, nahh?
He can learn handwork like making Pam slippers and shoes, sewing, fixing of hair, plumbing...etc.

Handwork plenty. He just choose to become a thief.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2023
BlackyOne:

How do you mean? You're free to DM if you don't want to share here.

I've mailed you
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Shhhh01(f): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
I do not agree to people beating some one for stealing food na. People are hungry. What a pity. Very sad.
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Many of the people beating him will defend their political theives and Yahoo boy relatives. Funny country.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Ikpunnegi01: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Its not funny again! To God wey still dey help me, I come dey help others in a little ways I can "thank you Lord. "
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by MumEmdy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I tend to agree with this too. And we are after all talking here of the same people who set ablaze a 7-year-old for stealing garri not that many years ago! lipsrsealed

What!!! Setting a 7years ablaze for stealing garri, a child that barely knows his right from the left I dont like reading such heart wrenching news and may his killers never know peace irrespective of long they've committed that atrocity.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Ganjafama(m): 4:55am On Jun 28
talented321:
Nigerians
When they never get any meaningful income/backup they don jump into marriage, as if na food them they share for marriage
Shit happens in this life bro. He must have been doing well when he got married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared / EFCC Declares Marcellinus Nzeribe Wanted / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.