Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,381 members, 7,901,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. (33547 Views)

Man In Ibadan Court For Stealing A Pot Of Soup / Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by themanderon: 8:53am On Jul 23, 2023
The same people beating him will be the same people hailing the criminals that caused the hardship in the land in the first place.
I bet we will be seeing more of this in the coming days as people struggle to keep up with the hardship caused by the drug baron.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:
A man man was caught on CCTV camera this morning stealing a jumbo loaf of bread, which I believe he wants to feed his family with.

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

Some people said,he has been caught several times in the act.that he's a kleptomaniac.

I feel instead of going thru that channel of lifting the loaf of bread, he should have simply asked for help from friends n relatives.

I believed they would have come thru For him, and he has a respected aura.

Which friends and relatives are you talking about? Nobody is willing and ready to help anybody anymore. To your Tent o isreal
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2023
yarimo:
he should simple ask from friends and relatives, they will never help until you are death or tragic happens that is when stupid friends and unfortunate relative will be saying such rubbish

I'm telling you. People are bad. If he had come to nairaland to seek help, maybe he would have committed suicide now, because of the insults he would get here. God punish Dem all. Evil people everywhere
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Uchesis: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2023
Akinfemmy:

undecided

So this unverified news made it to fp.

I think the allegations that this op has something to do with one of the mod might be true
pls throw more light on this bro grin
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2023
fake story
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

I support this wholly

It's quite insensitive of Nigerians to beat, worse still, burn a man who only steals food to feed his hungry family under this very bad government.

People should try as much as possible to help one another, at least, since they have decided not to confront the evil government and her satanic policies.

I wholeheartedly need help pls
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Uchesis: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
Opanka44:

Which friends and relatives are you talking about? Nobody is willing and ready to help anybody anymore. To your Tent
o isreal
The only people that can help anybody in this country right now are APC supporters. It is favouring them and their families
grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2023
BlackyOne:
They should not have beaten him, I would have paid for the bread, he needs to know that he can survive and take care of his family by other means.

Things are very very difficult now in this country, people are still earning 10k, 15k, to 30k in a month as salaries while working up to 6 or more days in a week.

I would have even volunteer to counsel him and his wife together, they need good ideas and pressured to do better

Maybe he even supported buhari and tinubu because of 2 cup of rice and 1k to vote, this will be an opportunity to lecture him and his group on the important of political choices

Pls help me, I'm in this mess right now
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Emma1Oj(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Menclothing:
He has being doing it for long according to your write up ma thief they should jail him

Lazy thief
and you easily believe the bolded without an evidence? How demented can you go?

Which sensible person will go back to a place caught for stealing to steal again? You dey tink at all?
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2023
Uchesis:

The only people that can help anybody in this country right now are APC supporters. It is favouring them and their families
grin

Lol... Pls help me with something so I can feed pls. Thanks
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by tollyboy5(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I tend to agree with this too. And we are after all talking here of the same people who set ablaze a 7-year-old for stealing garri not that many years ago! lipsrsealed
That was the handiwork of bloggers. The boy was not 7 and it was not garri that was involved. They attacked and stabbed a pregnant woman to hijack her load. Lets get our fact right.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Ogunleti01: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2023
Though there is no justification for stealing; but these are trying times no doubt about it
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Uchesis: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2023
Opanka44:

Lol... Pls help me with something so I can feed pls. Thanks
Go to any store/shop, just shout "jagaban" Thank me later grin
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Opanka44(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2023
Uchesis:

Go to any store/shop, just shout "jagaban"
Thank me later
grin

I didn't vote jagaban pls. If u want to help pls do and stop linking me jagaban
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by abba190: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2023
i will never beat a man for stealing food
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by JuanDeDios: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:
A man man was caught on CCTV camera this morning stealing a jumbo loaf of bread, which I believe he wants to feed his family with.

He was thoroughly beaten and disgraced,they had to call his wife to witness the show of shame.

Some people said,he has been caught several times in the act.that he's a kleptomaniac.

I feel instead of going thru that channel of lifting the loaf of bread, he should have simply asked for help from friends n relatives.

Please, what does the bolded mean?
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Morbeta11(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2023
The masses are actually the circus of amusement for the Elites.....they are really enjoying the whole scenario.....in the next four years, they will still come up with their usual religious and ethnic charms to take hold of the gullible masses once again.....
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by riczy(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2023
Jman06:
I believe nobody should be beaten over food theft in this economy, instead they should be made to do an amount of work commensurate to the cost of the food item either for the owner or for another person who will eventually pay for the stolen food item.

As long as it is food that is just enough to feed the thief or the family, there should be some leniency. If the person steals large quantity of food or other items with the intention of selling for money, he/she can then be treated like a criminal.

People are going through a lot and hunger bad
ur comment is replete with wisdom, and dt only come from above, u are indeed godly! Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2023
Sapa no good.
May God help people
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Kyari79(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2023
we have three types of theifs in nigeria (1) is hunger (2) is armerobers(3) biro rubbers in ABUJA that causes all above
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

Op where is the picture of the beating na.
You come put 🍞 picture 🙄
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by LZAA: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

You say person na klepto you still say make e ask for help
😄😄😄
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by occfx: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

Before a man go begin steal, him don ask tire. Hunger no be your mate sha
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by kiddkash(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
Nigerians
When they never get any meaningful income/backup they don jump into marriage, as if na food them they share for marriage
Everything isn't always what it seems.
I know a man who was doing very well, but unfortunately, fire razed down all he had, now he has been selling off the little he has to pay off loan.

Man made disaster did him dirty
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Killermamba: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

Never beat a man that try to steal food to feed his family. Rather sit him down talk to him the need for him to ask and also give him more than what he wanted to steal Period. People are suffering ooo.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Contekbbc: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2023
ahnie:

I'm not supporting what he did BUT NOT EVERYONE HAS A SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS AND RELATIVE.
Everything I am today was through God alone and people that we're not related by blood at all.
I envied people that have family and friends that have their back anytime they find themselves in a mess!
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by ahnie: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
where did this happen? There's no source for this and nothing to go with. Is this how Nairaland now operate?

I wonder the motive for the mods to move this to front page.
@plenty signboard okpanam road.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Slimwhyt(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2023
There's hunger in the land.
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by abobote: 10:53am On Jul 23, 2023
Thoroughly beaten coz of loaf of bread. Nigerians are truly heartless and wicked.

If I can see that man I will give him 10k
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Jman06(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2023
riczy:
ur comment is replete with wisdom, and dt only come from above, u are indeed godly! Happy Sunday.
Same to you bro
Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Jman06(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2023
Sk5050:

Check the third paragraph, they said he's a kleptomaniac that he has been caught several times, that's the reason why they called his wife to witness the shame.
Which is why he shouldn't have been beaten the way they did.

1 Like

Re: A Married Man Was Caught Stealing A Jumbo Loaf Of Bread This Morning. by Jefferyhi86(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2023
Asking from friends n relatives? Do we still have friends or relatives to ask for help, wen de enjoy seeing you in declined mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles / Man Spends 33 Days In Jail Just For Calling Someone On Phone / Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.