Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,077 members, 7,916,135 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure (22600 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Kizyte:
Do you know what it means to be close to your village people? Village people can't accept you if you have not failed!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure by Decarbonisation: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ori won lo daru.
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure by TechCapon(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
I keep asking, these crowd where are they emanating from?
PH, Lagos, Aba, Owerri, Onitsha, Akwa everywhere you go there are unimaginable number of people struggling for survival. Where dem come from?
I wonder the same thing o. Population is too much
Re: Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure by Edoziesmart(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Skyview01:

I envy you bro. I never lived in the village and i desperately long for the Nigerian village calm life.
I want to hear the cock crowing in the morning.
Lol cock don't crow here may be I'm not living in the remote area of my villa. Here is booming like city life.
May be I won't call here village since it is a busy environment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage / Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.