Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,695 members, 7,924,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:15 AM

Word On Sunday Thread Removed! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Word On Sunday Thread Removed! (8592 Views)

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir rontolo for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, I know you might be angry with what transpired today after your thread was quickly removed but please sir kindly don't use it to judge all of us. This is my only account here just like many here seeking for help. Inflation is high and price of things especially food are skyrocketing by the day. I honestly don't know what will happen but for the sake of us who are still loyal and trying to be honest please help us sir and let we ourselves find ways to make you , Our helper, happy sir. Thanks and God bless
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
We beg you rontolo to forgive each one of us like you always do. Our present Nigeria has turned us to beggars overnight with no hope in sight. What you are giving us use to go a long way to ease our sufferings every week that you consider us. It is true that some are trying to fast and get double but what can we do? Sometimes a honest 5k can be more useful in life than a 10k which is gotten through cheating so plead to you to do your thing and leave everything to God to see us all. You can also blacklist anyone who is exposed to serve as a lesson to others. You may not know what 5k is but that is big money to us who are lacking. Please rontolo, i'm not qualified to beg or talk with on behalf of other members here but i pray you should consider my plea.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU SIR
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by blaquemyc: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir Rontolo, we're sorry, please forgive us.🙏🙏
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
DrDeuce:
Sir rontolo for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, I know you might be angry with what transpired today after your thread was quickly removed but please sir kindly don't use it to judge all of us. This is my only account here just like many here seeking for help. Inflation is high and price of things especially food are skyrocketing by the day. I honestly don't know what will happen but for the sake of us who are still loyal and trying to be honest please help us sir and let we ourselves find ways to make you , Our helper, happy sir. Thanks and God bless
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Swissli:
Sir rontolo don't be mad at your children, your words and help are very precious to us, please We Sincerely Apologize
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by yellowgarri2(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
yellowgarri2:
Happy Sunday sir rontolo, please assist me with foodstuff hunger is bad.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Swissli:
Beg ,You Are Still Dropping Number
You people are the one that always drag everything. Do you still need to call out anybody again at this stage?
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Samueltemi337(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please sir rontolo your message for today
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Sandralight(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir Rontolo please forgive us
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Make una rest nah, do you guys think he plug money from tree?

Or he doesn't have personal problem that need finance?

This is getting out of hand

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
We're indeed very sorry sir Rontolo please forgive us
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by rontolo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
The Word on Sunday forum is now moving to Telegram. This is a medium term solution pending construction of a permanent host for the NGO

Nairaland is no longer a tenable or sustainable platform for the cause

https:///Caritas_Trust

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Samueltemi337(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:
The Word on Sunday forum is now moving to Telegram. This is a medium term solution pending construction of a permanent host for the NGO

Telegram Join - https:///+TV36W1JJCtMzZjQ8
Ok sir
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

God bless you sir. Sir the link is not going through please.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by oxiide22(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Wowww what a Good News from our darling daddy may God be with you forever amen
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Ok sir.

Pls help here today. The we can start next week. Many of us here are not on telegram now. Thank you
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Samueltemi337(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Sir the link is not working
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Make i go download telegram 😍😍

Or Samueltemi send yours for me
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Wahala for those of us wey dey use small android phone
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DonNeon: 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

God bless you sir....
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Olaoluwa122: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

The link is not going through sir
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Scamwatcher:

Wahala for those of us wey dey use small android phone
Dear, i'm justt thinking how i will miss it. I was ftc on this thread and was confident of getting something this week while God has another plans for me.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Scamwatcher: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
finegirl233:

Dear, i'm justt thinking how i will miss it. I was ftc on this thread and was confident of getting something this week while God has another plans for me.
It's well Sis.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by wiseone28: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
finegirl233:

We are going there to receive the word of God
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

Happy Sunday Sir.
The link is not working...
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by LORDLARGE(m): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
rontolo:

https:///Caritas_Trust

Link not working Sire
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by adeoyekay(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
The link is not working sir
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by finegirl233: 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir rontolo pity we the small phone users and do it here for the last time.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by DrDeuce: 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
finegirl233:
Sir rontolo pity we the small phone users and do it here for the last time.
It's just so sad people with dubious minds on this thread have made him change his mind. I even had to plead for hotspot connection to assess the site now.
Re: Word On Sunday Thread Removed! by BlessedDay21: 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sir Rontolo, please I am deeply sorry for the misunderstanding that happened this morning. It was quite embarrassing, to be very honest.

God sees my heart that I can never scam anyone, no matter what.
My only offense was inviting my brother to this thread. Of which I believe it has been cleared.

Please, sir may I humbly ask if siblings are permitted to join the Telegram group? At least, to avoid what happened today.

Thanks so much as I await your response, sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

On The Jews And Their Lies (Martin Luther's blunder) / How Can Jesus Be GOD Almighty In The Light Of The Following Verses? / I Am An Atheist, A Proud One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.