Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,647 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? (223 Views)

What Belongs On An Original Italian Pizza / NL RIDDLE!! What Belongs To You But Your Friends Use More? / Open Heaven 17 October 2019- Give Caesar What Belongs To Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Imredeemed(f): 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
Share your experience with us 😂😂
Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by JayDaily2: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
My Social space.
Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Jagabanofafrica: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2023
UR NAME
Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Sergio101(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2023
My power bank.

The thing dey pain me sincerely
Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Jostoman: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
Presidential mandate, the man is using it as if he is he is the owner of the mandate.

All eyes are on judiciary.

1 Like

Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by advanceDNA: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
My money....

U will be saving money jeje for rainy day.....family and friends will just be coming with sob stories, be having accident, be falling sick,

neighbours will be birthing children they cant cater for..girlfriend will be changing fone that did not spoil just because they have boyfriend...

Órí gbógbó yín ti dàrú ooooo.....

1 Like

Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
As a corper in PH they believe I have it all and always wants to collect all my belongings including food money, just mention anything

1 Like

Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Stawner16(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
My pipe
Re: What Belongs To You But Other People Use It More Than You Do? by Bahamas95(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
1. My TV:- I am not a big fan of television so I hardly switch it on when am at home. The only time I watch TV is when am at the viewing center watching a live match.

2. My Sports Bike:- My neighbours children don't wanna allow me rest, they always beg me to borrow them my bike mostly on weekends so I decided to leave it for them. It has been with them for over 2months now and they're taking good care of it..... No need locking it indoors when I got people who need it more than me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Air Conditioner Not Working? 18 Possible Reasons / FRIN Staff Blast Foul Group, Says Institution is Well Manage By DG Buba Yaduma / See The Largest Industrial Hub In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.