Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,021 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet (2159 Views)

AKPOS world joker / No Insult, Just A Joke.... I Really Love So Much!!! / Dead And Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2011
My Vaseline angry
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by bingbagbo(m): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2011
" farting. . . "
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2011
hehehhehhehhe joka.
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2011
Rokiatu luv. . Is dat u in dat profile? Baybie u are cute and stand a chance with me.

*NO VASELINE. .i promise*
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

Rokiatu luv. . Is dat u in dat profile? Baybie u are cute and stand a chance with me.

*NO VASELINE. .i promise*
hmmmm then I am out.

I am a virgin. I think we need the vaseline. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2011
U a virgin for real?. . Ok i will disvirgin u with my tongue.
I've done it before. .and i know i can do it again.

roki i heard u gat big backside is it true?

I like your pose roki. . . It reminds me of one Failed Model friend of mine Lyssa
lol

my boy friend will kill me after reading dis. . Lol
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Onyeasi(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

I like your pose roki. . . It reminds me of one Failed Model friend of mine Lyssa
lol

Just make your choice. Kirikiri or kuje prison. . . Make you go chop beans
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

lol

They are just lying. I wear butt pads. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
rokiatu:

They are just lying. I wear butt pads. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Studio CFR:

lol

Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
zealot4me:

ROFL sweet heart are you ok? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
^^^^ermm ermmm yes am alright ***still wondering wat she looks like on butt pad*** grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
zealot4me:

^^^^ermm ermmm yes am alright ***still wondering wat she looks like on butt pad*** grin
Ok I will put a photo for you to see for a minute.

grin  grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ok darling, check it out so I can take it down. grin grin grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
can i have some ? grin grin grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2011
BRB let me change my profile back.
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2011
LoL on a more serious note, I am just joking sha.
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2011
i knw swty ! u've got nice shape though nd am loving it  cool
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
awwww thanks luv.
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
u're welcum kiss
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by bright007(f): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2011
*where is d joke?
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
rokiatu:

They are just lying. I wear butt pads.  embarassed  embarassed   embarassed   embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin

why did u remove de pad pic now. . Me sef wan see please grin

bright007:

*where is d joke?

Another blind Ibo man in the house

clear comot here with your silly question before i shove roki's but pad down your throat

(NO OOFIENCcE)
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by bright007(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2011
*no offiiiieeenccee taken either*just trying to get d question into ur block-head.now once again,Where is d joke?
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
Bright,
go get a job please. . I will be praying for you sir
goodluck!
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by TomFord: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

My Vaseline angry

what is this?

what's the correlation between your heading and your response?
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
No Time
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by xynerise: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2011
Studio can I see u? I mean now.
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
No you cant see me. . .i mean, I dont deal with yo type(s)
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by zealot4me(f): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
^^^^ u bera stp pretending nd go get digged grin
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by sylve11: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
@ Xynero, Studio doesn't do muscular type like u, he needs lepa like Bin gabo . . . without a cup of vaseline, bin gabo could be in hell u know that grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by Okijajuju1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
Let us close our eyes for prayers, cool
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by StudioCFR(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2011
Im a pretty strange boy with a good heart. .loved by many hate' by few. . .i like to tease and please. . grin grin grin
i like to wine and dine with girls. .i mean good badt gurls
but i love guys the more
i'm cool with my sexuality and i dont give a flying f.ck with people say bout me. .
Re: Joker I Love' So Much And Dying To Meet by xynerise: 4:56am On Oct 14, 2011
^ Must u write a poem about yourself? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mathematics Teacher N The Warri Boy ( I Stil Laf Til Now) / Oshiomole And Wife At Miami Beach / Most Hilarious Sallah Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.