Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,427 members, 7,937,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund (14845 Views)

FG Launches Single Register On Poor, Vulnerable / N50bn Debt: Court Orders AMCON To Take-over MMA 2, Old Fed Secretariat, Others - / Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 13, 2011
I guess we're both looking at it from different angles.

I think your angle is a bit obtuse, you think mines is foggy.

You're assuming that I wouldnt do what have to be done. Wrong assumption.  Launching air missiles at their camp just like that won't be effective, because it will only brush off the leaves. It's better to cut the problem from the root. Nothing is going to stop more terrorist groups from forming. What has the war done since 9/11? I believe that we had more terrorist members now than before 9/11.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 13, 2011
manny4life:

Yes most men WALK AWAY.

Yea right. And the grass is green on the other side.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by fuke(m): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2011
@ Beaf.

Good Idea, but will it work.?

What is Direcorate of employment doing and the one they call seed or what?

Obasanjo once budgeted #50b for Agric. Despite the fact that
i run a going concern Farm here, I couldn't access a kobo 
after filling loads of forms at Agric credit bank and the local farm office here.

Not that I expected much because I told my friend who forced me to apply
that their government was a government of TV, Radio ans Newspapers.
After the announcement in the glare under kileg lights and a battery of reporters,
that is the end. The boys share the money. This government has not shown me
it is different.

Beaf, do not pick me up on this.I am not ready for war.
Just go to Abuja and ask them how to source this money.
You may even represent them on this forum to disburse a
part of the fund for Nairalanders with good ideas and they are many here.

As for me, this is my terrain. I am ready to assist in terms of training,
ideas generation and monitoring.

NOW THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT
.  the youths must be reoriented to
disabuse their minds about the belief that a degree is for salaried jobs.
They must believe in making it through business.

Only those with this mindset should access the money.
Otherwise guys will just collect and fritter.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by fxtopedia(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2011
Hmmmmmm, GEJ with another SCAM! I am waiting to see, how this will solve STAGFLATION!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by adconline(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2011
The 50billion is to help Nigerians get off their arses, instead of praying that the FG will give them jobs at steel companies and refineries. We arent a communist country.

What has the government really done for Nigerians for you to say this? The roads in my village were built by people, electricity was paid for by people, borehole sunk by some of the wealthy ones, where is government? even in communist environments, the govt is the father Christmas to all, but in Naija there is no govt, because delivery of services is dead and buried.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Ojukwu24(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2011
Nigerians are very difficult people. What has GEJ done that will make people hate and insult him like this? Na wah o. Me I tire o!!!!
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by arsenal1(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2011
I am preparing to apply just for the records. Just finished my one year national suffering
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by chumz: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2011
[b]Nice policy, but this is Nigeria, How many people have a Godfather to hook them up? Plsss enough of these political gimmicks
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by OLUENTA1: 11:05am On Oct 13, 2011
This is another fail project if i must say and if at all the money would be distributed to the right hands.

I see youth leaders making a lot of cool cash.

Infrastructural degeneration will kill any business you can ever think of .i.e fuel to run generator @ 150 Naira per litre from january, Bad roads, Insecurity and so on
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Kk4(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2011
scam!!!
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by feelme3(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2011
[size=14pt]Vote MADAM Ileke-IdI for presidenti ooo!!![/size]
Abeg Madam no mind manny and him fellow distractors. I wonder why dem no fit comprehend how ur campaign works. But madam, those guys dey vex oo, thats why dem dey take everything serious. Contact me make I become your chief security detail ni o!! grin grin grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by wireless05: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
N50bn to create 80,000 jobs, how much did akala, goje, doma and daniel misappropriate? this is trash, if they strengthen our institutions, industries, agriculture, they can employ 1m youths in 4 years
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2011
feel_me:

[size=14pt]Vote MADAM Ileke-IdI for presidenti ooo!!![/size]
Abeg Madam no mind manny and him fellow distractors. I wonder why dem no fit comprehend how your campaign works. But madam, those guys dey vex oo, thats why dem dey take everything serious. Contact me make I become your chief security detail ni o!! grin grin grin

Ah you be good person. When I am ready to start my campaign, I will not only BBM you, I will YIM you too. Thank you jare, omo daada. You know better thing.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by wealth123: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2011
You will all agree with me that BEAF is dangerous to your health if you consume lots of it.

if you read all the junks written by NL Beaf you may become a Govt apologist like him. You will waste your most valuable asset (time) and you will not be able to recover it. he is being paid to do this heartless job methink.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2011
Once again, its disheartening to note that The President of Nigeria is involve in this fraud.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Topsido(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2011
The bad grammar people continuously display here is enough testimony to the fact that we have a problem as a nation. Ha! Nigeria, biko grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by ideylaff: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2011
The 50billion is to help Nigerians get off their arses, instead of praying that the FG will give them jobs at steel companies and refineries. We arent a communist country.

@ Beaf u just like talking sha, how many times have we seen initiatives like this bn set up and then most of the budget goes on Admin and other non related bits, Lets wait and see,

a country that does nt have the Basic Amenities/Infrastructure in place cannot really tackle employment, they can only take a fake stab at it and waste money on Parastatals and quango's that do nothing but talk talk and talk year after year.

How long are you going to back this Slow Slow bobo called GEJ,
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by DrummaBoy(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2011
Another white elephant project.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by ideylaff: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2011
^^^^^^

Another white elephant project.

Thank you oo my brother, @ beaf is sucked it all in, the money wey don don spend b4 den release am, no be Aso Rock Clowns Ltd dcey run the country,

when time reach bushmeat will catch the hunter, "Libya, Tunisia, Egypy, Yemen, etc,
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by sirjec(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2011
These people that claim to be unemployed, what do they do? Where do they go every morning?

To me I believe we don't really have millions of unemployed persons but I know that if we add people who are not satisfied with thier jobs and are ready to move, it might be up to million. However they are employed but not satisfied and will not leave the jobs for people that will derive satisfaction in them to enter.

so I believe 110,000 jobs is a good one.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by bashit(m): 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
I have been trying to forward my biz plan and letter of intent online, it has not been successful because of the website problem. Help out pls
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Mcleo007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2011
Why is the website failing?
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2011
^^^^^

Because the whole concept is simply a fraud.
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by NET1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
A friend just told me now that the scheme is ending tomorrow (25 - Oct - 2011), instead of the earlier date of 04 - Nov - 2011. He claims it was announced by one of the Federal Ministers at an awareness campaign at Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt yesterday.

Please can anybody confirm this for us?

.NET
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by CyberG: 5:11am On Oct 25, 2011
This is nothing but a FRAUD but I won't stop at that because most people here already said that. In fact, some people took more steps by telling us why it is a FRAUD. I will give just a FEW reasons why the brainwashed people will have to agree this is a FRAUD in a short while.

- Lets assume the "best case" scenario where this money is not stolen but actually utilized to create just 100,000 jobs, it implies that each beneficiary receives an investment of N 500,000.

- Now ask yourself, what kind of businesses can 500 K start from the scratch in an environment like Nigeria where: there's no power, high cost of gas for generators, purchase and maintenance of the generator, rent for office space or shop, transportation cost for materials assuming a business that will actually manufacture something (anything), security, insurance for the business, bribes at every turn, etc and assuming one person is employed as a helper in the business.

- What businesses would qualify as a potential to uplift the Nigerian economy if not manufacturing, production of goods, transportation of the goods and eventually export or for local consumption? Assuming a very small "manufacturing" operation, I provide a brief list: shoe making,  adire (tie and die), tooth pick making, arts and craft, carpentry, agriculture, agri-processing and related business, etc. How can 500K create and sustain a business to profitability in Nigeria's current economic climate and with the fuel subsidy to be removed in 2012 (remember, we are almost in November)?

- Will everyone crowd into these subsistent jobs employing 1 or 2 people until when? Or, is it buying and selling jobs that this government wants to create as that is the only feasible thing with such a paltry investment where you can go and start buying things for N 200 K and turn it over gradually until the business is making money? Well, that can never satisfy the objective of this phony program ". . .the time has coome (sic) to create jobs (and) lay a new foundation fot (sic) Nigeria's economic growth".

- What this government should do is provide an enabling environment which is the simplest and RIGHT thing to do: POWER (operated by private businesses), REFINERIES (operated by private businesses), ROADS, REDUCE & ELIMINATE CORRUPTION (from the society and system), CUT WASTE and LEAKAGE from government spending. Do this IMMEDIATELY! Invest in the schools the government claims to own, modern labs, up to date books and learning aids, provide leadership so Nigerians can believe in themselves and CREATE their own jobs, CHART their own destiny -- NOT THIS RETARDE.D 500 K for 100 K jobs!!
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Rhino5dm: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=32pt] Who are those behind this project[/size]
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by egift(m): 12:55am On Nov 23, 2011
A N50Billion Lotto from Oga Jonathan for 1200 slots well reserved for Senators, Governors, Presidency, Party officials and other foot soldiers like Beaf.

Warning: Here is BEAF trying to force an apple YouWin down your throat. Beware!

Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2012
What has even happened to this lotto promo? Who has won sef?
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by Kobojunkie: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2012
Na true. Who win?
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by egift(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2012
So who have collected the billions I told you grin

The day Ngozi and Sanusi came to AIT regarding the Subsidy issue, she said some of the revenue from oil subsidy will be added to youwin. I ask: After spending 50Bn and nobody have been empowered, they want to add more funds? grin grin grin
Re: Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund by mymanmywom: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Notification of Winners: The selection of provisional award winners has been completed. The complete list would be published by 12:00 midnight on Monday, March 19, 2012 on this website and selected national dailies of the following day.

This is the latest message on the youwin website at last list of winners(provisional) will be released tonight after so much tension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong / Breaking: PDP Wins 17 States Out Of 36. Full List / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.