Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,222 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader (29356 Views)

Niger Coup Leader Okays Dialogue With ECOWAS / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) / Burkina Faso Coup Leader Damiba Inaugurated As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by poseidon12: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Jokes. You think people are fools like you and your supporters. If you don't handover asap, your country would be invaded and you juntas would be killed

Invaded by who? Stop being naive. ECOWAS does not have the capacity to invade Niger Republic.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by poseidon12: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2023
harjay1986:

They strike because of excess of France, they have Uranium but France won't allow them to generate electricity with, whenever they sell any resources to another country France will get 50% of the Money, even the remaining 50 % Niger is only entitle to 20% from it.. France gave then Cefa but the same France is spending Euro..... even all the francophone foreign reserve must be in France.. if they want to do anything like any project... maybe road and co or purchasing any military gadget they must consult France first and if let say 100 people bid for the contract and there is just 1 France citizen among they must award the contract to that France citizen even he fail... they are fighting for alot

If this is true, then the coup is in order. They need to reclaim their country from the stranglehold of France.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by HorlaMystic: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2023
Chidex50:

Shut up that gutter!
Kys
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by HoneySwag(f): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
HorlaMystic:
Believe the military junta at your own peril. Do you know since when the Sudanese junta has been promising a new civilian-led transitional government
Your country that is practising democracy, how has been going? Is the situation not getting worst everyday?
Whether they handover or not, I pray the military government favours the masses, that's my prayer for them.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

General De Gaulle from France had organized a coup d'état to took power.

At least you recognise Sankara as a good man.

It is too early to make hasty conclusions about the Military in Niger
Very funny example. I am sure you don't know the details of General Gaulle. Anyway, this was in 1958. Lol. How many years ago?

Sankara is just a man out of all military leaders, and I gave you the reason he was that way.

The issue at hand is not about Niger, this is what you have failed to understand, but about defending Nigeria. If you leave these military guys to rule, trust me, within six months, the military will overthrow Tinubu in Nigeria also. This is what we are saying. Don't you get it?

Do you want the military to take over Nigeria?
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by HoneySwag(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2023
muykem:
These fools didn't strike because of excess of former president but because they want rule the country.
First of all they're not fools, secondly they didn't strike because they want to rule.
They took over power because the colonization agreement they had with France is affecting their economy, which is the major reason the country and other francophone countries are under developed.
All those francophone countries signed an agreement with France, check them out they are very poor.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Fugazy2023: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2023
poseidon12:

Invaded by who? Stop being naive. ECOWAS does not have the capacity to invade Niger Republic.

I don't have conversations with delusional dumb people
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Horus(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:

Very funny example. I am sure you don't know the details of General Gaulle. Anyway, this was in 1958. Lol. How many years ago?

Sankara is just a man out of all military leaders, and I gave you the reason he was that way.

The issue at hand is not about Niger, this is what you have failed to understand, but about defending Nigeria. If you leave these military guys to rule, trust me, within six months, the military will overthrow Tinubu in Nigeria also. This is what we are saying. Don't you get it?

Do you want the military to take over Nigeria?

Yes this was in 1958 and so what? Time do not cancel the fact that a coup is a coup, Period!!

And yes I hope that the military will overthrow Tinubu in Nigeria also.

If the military take over Nigeria, it will be the Military from Nigeria not Niger
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Bfly: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2023
3years is cool to carry out the sanitation
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by harjay1986: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
poseidon12:

If this is true, then the coup is in order. They need to reclaim their country from the stranglehold of France.

Africa at large are still i some kind of bondage, even the country that seems out of the bondage are not, with loan from these people we are still under them until we can come together without south, North, Easth and West... but if we are still operating under the divide and rule tactic these thing might not end easily
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by harjay1986: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

Yes this was in 1958 and so what? Time do not cancel the fact that a coup is a coup, Period!!

If the military take over Nigeria, it will be the Military from Nigeria not Niger

Okay I hope your prayer is answer then you will appreciate what other fought for long time ago
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
I didn't write it for u to tell if I made any sense.

The truth is never pleasant to the ears of those who lie to themselves

Noo don't deceive yourself that you are saying the truth, you are actually saying nonsense it is just you are deluded to think you actually matter, when in actual fact your voice is meaningless.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
favor914:
Shameless pained Obidient, if you spend more time on positive things you might have hope, instead of whining, first from ipob to Peter Obi, now to the same Niger Islamic Republic that you so much detest, but as a hypocrite you chose to love today, because your President that you hate, as much as you hate yourself is against your coup plotters?

Dude you are deceiving yourselves everyday. If the puy two of us together I am the one with a more positive mindset than you, people like you are just depending on crumbs from these politicians, moreso that your psyche has been broken to pieces
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Wainey: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Noo don't deceive yourself that you are saying the truth, you are actually saying nonsense it is just you are deluded to think you actually matter, when in actual fact your voice is meaningless.
Like I said, the truth is always bitter to those who lie to themselves.

Do u know why you people can't go far in Nigerian politics? Because u chose not to accept the truth.
A man with ego doesn't take advice while sinking until it is too late for him
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
Like I said, the truth is always bitter to those who lie to themselves.

Do u know why you people can't go far in Nigerian politics? Because u chose not to accept the truth.
A man with ego doesn't take advice while sinking until it is too late for him

Guy go and sleep abeg you are just not smart at all
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Horus:

Very funny. I am sure you are a kid, and this closes my discussion with you. Ask your parents about the agony of the Buhari, Babangida, and Abacha eras. You do not understand what you are praying for.

From 1999 to this moment, we have made progress. Tell your parents to narrate how elections used to be in Nigeria. Just imagine 25 years of boy who is a captain suddenly becomes the governor of where you reside. What does he know? He will still consult these old politicians for guidance. And funny, he won't go to the good ones because good people don't work with the military. Yeah. So you think Ngozi Iweala or Akinwunmi Adeshina, or Sanusi Lamido will agree to work with small boys and start saying yes sir to them? Lol. Na the likes of Dino Melaye, and many present losers will rush to work with them. And those know they can manipulate the boys. Wetin the military sabi.

See, if you plan to japa, they can just say..no more japa. And that's it. Werin you wan do? You cause wahala...they gun you down. Who born you to protest?

Babangida played it around with Nigerians because those politicians were tired of Buhari's style. A real dullard and he was using force. So, when Babangida overthrew him, some good politicians like Falae came on board. But Babangida used them all and dumped them. Lol. In the end, he looted everything. If you know how Babangida was glamorous then... Dele Momodu's ovation published his extravagance. And he was not wearing his military attire so they didn't see him as a military man. He wears it mainly when he is with his military guys or during independence. For most of his foreign trios, he wore native dresses. Yet, nothing dey his head other than to loot massively than any politician. No check at all. At least, we still can shout at our senators. Who born your papa well to challenge the military governors and heads of State?

You really do not know what you are wishing for. I gat to leave you because I can see you don't understand this issue.

Then came Abacha. I don't want to talk about that evil general.

Good luck!
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Wainey: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Guy go and sleep abeg you are just not smart at all
I shouldn't be arguing with a third class citizen of Nigeria. grin
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
I shouldn't be arguing with a third class citizen of Nigeria. grin

Eyahhh see how proud you are. As a first class citizen how much do you buy fuel? Is your house rent concessional because you are a first class citizen? In short I cannot waste time with you,it is clear you are still a kid living on allowance that is why you can post this rubbish that a JSS1 student can never do.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Wainey: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Eyahhh see how proud you are. As a first class citizen how much do you buy fuel? Is your house rent concessional because you are a first class citizen? In short I cannot waste time with you,it is clear you are still a kid living on allowance that is why you can post this rubbish that a JSS1 student can never do.
Oh, I can jail ur leaders as I like and not even court can make me release them, ur leaders can only accept the appointment I give them, if I want them to step down as senate, they will gladly obey.
There is so much benefit ruling ur fathers grin
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
Oh, I can jail ur leaders as I like and not even court can make me release them, ur leaders can only accept the appointment I give them, if I want them to step down as senate, they will gladly obey.
There is so much benefit ruling ur fathers grin

Go to bed Boy, your mother should seize that phone of yours.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Wainey: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Go to bed Boy, your mother should seize that phone of yours.
ok Mr third class citizen
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by obyno82: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
Wainey:
ok Mr third class citizen

Childish boy
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Wainey: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
obyno82:

Childish boy
3rd class grin
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
Favorisieren:

Very funny. I am sure you are a kid, and this closes my discussion with you.

Of course I am a kid, and I believe that Tinubu should be arrested and put on trial for Treason.

He want to deploy the Nigerian Army to Niger without Senate approval;...it’s treasonable

When politicians no longer follow the Rule of Law, then the Military should takeover

All corrupts politicians should receive Capital Punishment

Enough Is Enough, no more corrupts puppets of the West in Africa
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by darkmarky(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2023
Good one.. Your reign shall be fruitful.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by shonepa(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2023
Time will tell.....it will be in the public space for all to see.

About the people's acceptance, u only saw what they wanted u to see. Everybody in Nigeria knows Tinubu's campaign was the biggest, but not the whole country supported him.

descartes400:

Well, it seems the civilian authorities in Niger did not posses the "gut" resulting to its failures and the people's disenchantment with it thus inviting the military and the people's acceptance of it....
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by correctguy101(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
All wars in West Africa, and indeed the whole of Africa, should be fought to eliminate Colonialists and Imperialists interests.

The Military of African countries should ensure that Colonialists are driven out, and if coup is the only way, so be it.

Ah,

I see Niger leaving the ranks of poorest African countries....

E remain Nigeria. Some people needs to be eliminated so our productivity will be resurrected..

The baastards jhus hold a whole great country for blokus...smh
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by TheBillyonaire: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2023
correctguy101:

Ah,

I see Niger leaving the ranks of poorest African countries....

E remain Nigeria. Some people needs to be eliminated so our productivity will be resurrected..

The baastards jhus hold a whole great country for blokus...smh

We are heading back to Lock Down. The North America Economies needs reset due to Housing Crisis, so Mortgage must be subsidized.

How the wars will be factored in during Lockdown needs to be researched, but I predict massive war crimes and loss of leadership control in certain countries that are getting into wars.

There should be lockdown by October or thereabout, if there is no change in strategies in North America.
Re: We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader by Exceed15: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2023
IconicR:
He's feeling the heat already
Asiwaju is truly a man, he's called Jagaban for a reason.

Which heat? Obviously u know no jack. The military are ones giving conditions not Tinubu. Una no face the the shege banza ur Tinubu has plunged u into.. set of brainwashed ppl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Afghan Woman Delivers Baby Aboard U.S. Evacuation Plane / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.