Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,132 members, 7,907,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel (2054 Views)

'I Cover You' Dbanj Says To Wizkid (photo) / Daddy Freeze Shades Pastor Leke Adeboye And His Mother Once Again / Dbanj Says What He Feels About His Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Ambess101: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Angel Smith, has revealed that her mother, Titilala once dated musician Oladapo Daniel aka D’banj.

Angel Smith shared this information with new house guest, Omashola Sholzy.Angel also revealed that
Source
See details below
https://royalng.com/2023/08/23/my-mother-once-dated-dbanj-says-bbnaijas-angel/

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by illicit(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2023
Buy one get one free

wink

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2023
See how a daughter is disgracing her mom on national tv smh

10 Likes

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by JaneYave(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
D Koko tin🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why do people talk too much on live show?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Shalommy(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tueeeehhhh

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Depriest2020: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Dated Dbanj or Dbanj f**k*d her?

There's difference between f**k*d a guy and date a guy. Many ladies mistake these two.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Sucolee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
Pussy cat,pussy cat
Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by SURElee(f): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
See how a daughter is disgracing her mom on national tv smh

Which disgrace?
This one and her mama get shame?
How old is her mother to have dated Dbanj as at the time he came into limelight?

Dem no get shame for body.

So don't be surprised.
Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
SURElee:

Which disgrace?
How old is her mother to have dated Dbanj as at the time he came into limelight?

So don't be surprised.
She should be wise enough to know not to talk about her mother's relationship on national tv. This one is common sense

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by SURElee(f): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
IconicR:
She should be wise enough to know not to talk about her mother's relationship on national tv. This one is common sense

Clearly she isn't wise and it has shown now from her utterance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
SURElee:

Which disgrace?

So don't be surprised.
Lol... But it's very possible nau... cheesy
Angel claims to be in her early 20s. If she's her mum's first, then it's possible to have dated Dbanj whether or not he had achieved fame.

Shebi Genevive also dated Dbanj and she has a grown-up daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Beverlyjean(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Rather...dbanj once 4kd her mom

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Beverlyjean(f): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
SURElee:

Clearly she isn't wise and it has shown now from her utterance.

The mom is to blame...she's badly raised

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by SURElee(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
ChemicalReaction:

Lol... But it's very possible nau... cheesy
Angel claims to be in her early 20s. If she's her mum's first, then it's possible to have dated Dbanj whether or not he had achieved fame.

Shebi Genevive also dated Dbanj and she has a grown-up daughter.

Will Genevieve's child come in the air to say her mum dated Dbanj? Even If we know that the affair happened.
Is it everything you know about your parents and family you say out?
Wisdom is key. But what do we have today?

People are shameless for likes, social media clicks and fame.
Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:33am On Aug 24, 2023
SURElee:

Will Genevieve's child come in the air to say her mum dated Dbanj? Even If we know that the affair happened.
Is it everything you know about your parents and family you say out?
Wisdom is key. But what do we have today?

People are shameless for likes, social media clicks and fame.
You can say that again! But you see, this is showbiz and money is at stake here. The essence of the game is to be talked about outside the house and Angel has sort of achieved that. Any publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by sageb: 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sucolee:
Pussy cat,pussy cat

The koko master and koko Titilala
Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Akeem79(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Her outburst pain nairaland ladies deeply

1 Share

Re: My Mother Once Dated Dbanj, Says Bbnaija’s Angel by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2023
Ambess101:
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Angel Smith, has revealed that her mother, Titilala once dated musician Oladapo Daniel aka D’banj.

Angel Smith shared this information with new house guest, Omashola Sholzy.Angel also revealed that
Source
See details below
https://royalng.com/2023/08/23/my-mother-once-dated-dbanj-says-bbnaijas-angel/
Bombtuek! Bamboklak cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Attacks Ryan Seacrest / Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry / Must Watch:nigeria Comedian And Actor Caught In The Act - Funny Video Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.