Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,304 members, 7,940,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture (2233 Views)

Between Umahi And Lalong, Who Made The Right Choice? / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Defection: Throwback Photo Of Umahi And Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by compoundC: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Umahi and ondo to ado ekiti to lokoja expressway

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Oloki: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2023
Jesu! See road. For this obodo naija.... Yaya bello for solid eight years.... There is God o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Buharidgeneral: 7:05am On Aug 26, 2023
See Nigeria federal road like jungle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by helinues: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2023
I suggested earlier that Umahi should replace Amaechi cos i have trust in his capability. Umahi has been to work immediatele he resumed.

Better Nigeria ahead jor

5 Likes

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2023
Smh......

Igbos come back home.
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Ebola is working
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by igwebuike01: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2023
After supporting Buhari?
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Couldntfigurean: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2023
So this kind road dey south west,according to our Yoruba Muslims brothers here,na only iboland this kind road dey

5 Likes

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by HussenAdul: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2023
Picture 3 is still good according to Nigeria standard

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Wisereborn: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2023
That's the Nigeria under Buhari after all his borrowing sprees undecided and your Tinubu even named a place after him grin

These ones too are not better!!! They will talk, talk and talk undecided

That's all APC is good for!!!
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2023
What was that Fashola doing?
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by securitywatch50: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Spirit04:
What was that Fashola doing?
empty promises as usual
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by worksmart(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
If I didn't strongly suspect that Tinubu does not mean well for Nigeria, I would allow myself to become optismistic with his choice of Umahi.
It won't surprise me if he doesn't move Umahi to another ministry before he can make an impact for political reasons.
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by compoundC: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Akpangbo: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:
I suggested earlier that Umahi should replace Amaechi cos i have trust in his capability. Umahi has been to work immediatele he resumed.

Better Nigeria ahead jor

Is Amaechi the former minister of works or transport? Your tribalism has made you to forgot it's Fashola that was the minister of works. See your roads under buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by worksmart(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2023
You are confusing Fashola for Amaechi. The previous Minister of Works was Babatunde Fashola, Amaechi was Minister of Transport until he quit in February to contest presidential primaries.
helinues:

Better Nigeria ahead jor
Re: Umahi And Ondo To Ado Ekiti To Lokoja Federal Expressway Road picture by Kingsmeal: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2023
helinues:

Better Nigeria ahead jor

Bigot, it was your Fashola that manned the ministry of works and not Ameachi.

Your almighty Fashola bo

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu Soro Soke Riots (2024 Version) / There’s A Grand Christian Conspiracy Against Nigerian Muslims, JNI Claims / Is Favoritism Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.