Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ridiculous Break-up Excuses - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ridiculous Break-up Excuses (13344 Views)

Ridiculous Things That Many People Do After Breakup / December Break Up Excuses! / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by Dreloaded(f): 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2007
"Im older than you"

I swear people can be quite moronic
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by uspry1(f): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2007
Ex boyfriends' lame break-up excuses to me:

(1) I don't think I can handle with you because you are deaf that is required for me learning sign language for communication purpose. (so what! he forgot that i am lipread fluent and can talk well without use sign language)

(2) I think we better off because we are same alumni. (so what! that was 20 years ago high school year.)

(3) I feel ashamed of myself because you are highly intelligent and better employed than me and I am not quite comfortable with my education and career background with you. (so what! I can teach him for better education and employment improvements---found out he has low self-esteem and inferiority.)

(4) I better break up with you because someone told me that you have HIV positive.  (why he have been with me for 3 years relationship and I do not have any diseases he know that---make no sense. Found out his peer pressure to make him break off with me due to their jealousy that he has no choice between me or his friends)

Result: i never gave them all 2nd or 3rd chance after they found out that negativity about me are not true, but forgiven them all!!!
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by davidif: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2007
I just think we should see other people. grin grin grin
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by janami(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2007
because my senior sister said that the sheperd of her church say u be winch shocked
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by ugodav(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2007
i have just got that dream contract, wink
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by MP007(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2007
you deserve better,
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by member161476: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2007
Like one told me, we coudnt go on because i was not from her religion (islam) Or better still i should start coming to her mosque, and become an Alhaji then we can go on. Crazy one.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by Blackcat(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2007
my neighbours children said you eat with your mouth opened,
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by stkitts1(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2007
lmao @ all the excuses! wow guys nd gals r dat ridiculous yeah!! but we all still use em lol,

this is goin too fast , simple slow it down not break it off!
its not u its me, then make urself better

just be truthful and say why u no wan do again instead of giving cliched excuses!! kiss
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by sammyjl(f): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2007
shocked Oh please ppl, just as u came saying i like u and wanna get to know u, go out and say it "lets taste other waters".

Goodness ppl.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by FactorChic(f): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2007
janami:

because my senior sister said that the sheperd of her church say u be winch shocked

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin
Na wa for some guys o
chei!!!!
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by my2cents(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2007
here goes mine, though technically I wouldn't call it a break up:

a few years ago, I was hooked up on a blind date. I got to her house to pick her up. She was wasn't that attractive to me. I had to get out of this thing. Wetin vex me pass na say I had to drive for a while to get to her place. So what did I do? Trust naija now. Read on cool

I made some small talk. Then the moment came. She excused herself to get something from her room. I held her around her waist and said something like, "baby, I have a surprise for you". She said, "wow! i wasn't expecting this". I said, "Whenever a girl I want to date is pretty, I always like to give her something before we go out. Give me a minute. It's in the car. I'll be back before you know it". You could tell she really couldn't wait. To cut a long story short, I went outside, pretended to look for the gift in the trunk (her apartment was such that she could see where I was parked), scratched my head, opened my side of the car, sat down, reversed and drove off grin

Cruel? I guess, but I couldn't in all honesty go out with her.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2007
You sound like a jackass.

One date doesnt mean forever. Oponu.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by my2cents(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2007
LOL,

Thiefofhearts if you are referring to me, I find your comments above funny considering in your signature file you have the following quote:
Dont think because I understand, I care.
grin
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2007
meaning?
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by my2cents(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2007
Thief,

if u really wanna know, YIM me.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by mrpataki(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2007
You buy me anything I want, you love me so much, but I think I am too young for this relationship. At twenty yepa shocked shocked
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2007
hellp paraki :p

my2cents:

Thief,

if u really want to know, YIM me.

Dude, Im smarter than that plus my YIM doesnt hold those who brag about their jackassness. wink
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by debosky(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2007
'You fart too much in bed. . .its bad for my sinus infection' grin
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by wendymanda: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2007
Your the first person I've ever dated so I feel I need to explore.
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by cuteNhot(f): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2007
debosky:

'You fart too much in bed. . .its bad for my sinus infection' grin

a friend of mine
told me
that
a white
girl he was bleeping
told him that her
Nigerian husband-to-be
complained bitterly
whenever she farted
as if women should not fart. grin grin grin grin grin
worst part about the whole thing
is my friend is a sex freak
and he got the white girl do
unmentionable things
when she was in Jamaica
then sent her back to her Nigerian
guy in Washington DC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by my2cents(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2007
thief,

i wouldn't call it bragging. i would call it a post where people get to learn how to detect and avoid being dumped way before it gets to that point cool

I chose to share. I couldn't have. Now, some boy or girl on here will add that to their, "I remember reading about this somwhere" portfolio.

If u no wan YIM me, fine. I just thought I could get you to steal my heart, that's all tongue
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by mrpataki(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2007
I cant seem to think of anything else except you. It is best that this relationship ends now, for my health sake. tongue
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by mrpataki(m): 12:34am On Dec 27, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

hellp paraki :p

Sho ba mi wi? tongue
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by darellone: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2007
you have a sex phobia
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by sylvex(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2007
my2cents:

here goes mine, though technically I wouldn't call it a break up:

a few years ago, I was hooked up on a blind date. I got to her house to pick her up. She was wasn't that attractive to me. I had to get out of this thing. Wetin vex me pass na say I had to drive for a while to get to her place. So what did I do? Trust naija now. Read on cool

I made some small talk. Then the moment came. She excused herself to get something from her room. I held her around her waist and said something like, "baby, I have a surprise for you". She said, "wow! i wasn't expecting this". I said, "Whenever a girl I want to date is pretty, I always like to give her something before we go out. Give me a minute. It's in the car. I'll be back before you know it". You could tell she really couldn't wait. To cut a long story short, I went outside, pretended to look for the gift in the trunk (her apartment was such that she could see where I was parked), scratched my head, opened my side of the car, sat down, reversed and drove off grin

Cruel? I guess, but I couldn't in all honesty go out with her.

Na wa ooooooooooo another TKO. I feel for the poor girl sha
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by Gettolove(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2007
how do you like THIS

you just cant be satisfied
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by monilo(f): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2007
As for me, my ex broke up with me after we dated for 5 years because,
-he went to pray about us and was told am the cause of his setback in life
-I only buy him gifts during festive period but he buys gifts for me whenever he can
-He got a job through his uncle when he made up his mind to break up with me etc,
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by mekoyo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2007
Spiritual revelation grin
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2007
monilo:

As for me, my ex broke up with me after we dated for 5 years because,
-he went to pray about us and was told am the cause of his setback in life
-I only buy him gifts during festive period but he buys gifts for me whenever he can
-He got a job through his uncle when he made up his mind to break up with me etc,

Im sorry you wasted 5 years on such a cowardly loser. undecided
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by seyi01: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2007
because i dont want you to point to me in future and say, "thats the guy who broke my heart",

Yeah right!
Re: Ridiculous Break-up Excuses by jimbutu: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2007
i can see we re no more compatible (after some years )
u re not romantic
u dnt knw aw to handle a relationship
u dnt knw aw 2 treat a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Can One Genuinely Fall In Love With A Rebound? / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.