Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries (25515 Views)

Why African Artistes Are Not Enjoying The Full Benefits Of Streaming Services / Burna Boy's 'African Giant’ Tops Chart On Apple Music In More Than 10 Countries / Reviewing Songs Released By African Artistes In The Last 7 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by BoldBrainz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
saphiere:
Davido not on the list cos of his sins

Saphiere, leave Davido alone..😂..Haba!!

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Streetdreamx(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burna to the world.

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Omoawoke2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
God bless Nigeria
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by YoungLionken(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burna boy is good musically but his pride🤢...
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Chuknovski(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin burner selling points is uk

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by systemxtras: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2023
Honestly wetin wizkid they sing dey get all the accolade
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Berrityga: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nothing ain't changed. Davido is still the dopest.
why the matter pain you like this nah!! Your fav is stick with 2 why e pain you??

2 Likes

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Berrityga: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
systemxtras:
Wetin you don ever sing for your life??

2 Likes

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Skillsnigeria: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Noted
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
ChopDeMoney:
Is feels real good to see Nigerians dominating. But it is not enough.

I know am lazy when it comes to creativity, but we need to do more in other areas of Art.

We need to top chart in
Best selling fictional books to rival the likes of Tom Clancy and co.
Biggest movie in cinema
Go to every global sports tournament to to become Champions and not participants

We have the talents. Indigenous talents. Unlike those mofos in sports industries who believe the white skin is equal to winning s

I am tired of First Class graduates from those foreign schools. To my knowledge it has not add any value to our development indices.

Caveat: you are free to disagree with me but no insults.

I drop my mic.

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
systemxtras:
What does burns sing about?

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
systemxtras:
What does burna sing about these days ?
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Mrtaye: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
oyeb15:
We export expired artistes already in our music industry dustbin for UK to consume.

They top chart our artistes of yesterday. Imagine Mr Easy, Wizkid , Dbang , Rema etc

They suppose add Danfo Drivers, Artquyake, Obey, Sunny Ade , Victor Nwafor ,
No be only Nwafor na Nwofor
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Kennyswag: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
African artiste with their trashy noisy songs..
hip-hop 4life cool
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
The only good song on burna new album is the one with Seyi Vibez
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Exceed15: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
Congratulations to Burna boy.
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Sweetvie: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2023
I'm proud of them
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by nobaga: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is a snapshot in time. By that standard, everyone claim their 15 minutes of fame.
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Sweetvie: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2023
butpro:
Where is oxlade
He's on the list.
Check it again
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by bonnyhope: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Nothing ain't changed. Davido is still the dopest.

In your own view
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by CJStarz: 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
Odogwu aburo guy name💪
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by ITbomb(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
Where is Portable
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by PPIA: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Arrrrrrgh!!! Frog Voice only has one?😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Almunjid(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
I didn't see Diamond Platnumz. Wetin happen? The African top musician on YouTube by number of subscribers.
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by Abufo: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
And one man stated in an article published on this site that Burna isn't a legend. That Burna isn't worthy of the tag.

This is just one parameter considering the African continent o. Not even Nigeria alone. But see the gap he gave the next artist.

Again, the fact speaks for itself.

His music and especially stage presence far exceeds Davido and whizkid...........these artistes should learn to perform with a live band!

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by YoungmcCoy56: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2023
Burna Has Always Prove himself to the world

Meanwhile Checkout the Combination Of Rafael Leao & Samuel Chukwueze in Ac Milan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-LOCGrpwPY?si=LCeSqD4z193davZD
Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by nairamaniac: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2023
liamjakes247:
Lol, This cant be true

It seems very accurate and unbias.
Davido hasn't really has international appeal with lots of hit songs as much as burna.

Also seeing that ckay has 1(one) in the list, which has to be love nwatiti, makes it seem more real.

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by georgeakins: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
kenbee:
Nigeria all the way!
Though UK chart is of recent just like Grammy these days.
Fela, bright Chimezie, Sunny Ade, Osadebe, Ras kimono, faz, tuface, p Square etc did the foundation for the modern days music artists

How come old musicians didnt make plenty money compared to these modern day musicians that sing trash?

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by LegallyBlunt: 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Abufo:

His music and especially stage presence far exceeds Davido and whizkid...........these artistes should learn to perform with a live band!

I agree. Imagine one actor saying Burna is not deserving of his accolades.

1 Like

Re: African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries by johbara: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
All I see is GREEN and WHITE..,OMO forget musically 9ja day make me proud. Content or no substance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman / Rock Music Is Satanic? / 'Audio Money' Video - Rudeboy (Featuring Shatta Bandle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.