Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise (1350 Views)

She's Planning To Quit Her 2 Yrs Relationship Cos Of Me, But I'm A Player. / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Nairaboi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2011
gudevenin pals, my gf updated a status on her 2go " i hate u. . ." , later , " where does a broken heart go . . .?. i told her to put the persons name as a means of clarification, but she did'nt . My friends who saw this too called me 2 ask what i did to her, and thus i had no ansa because i had no problem with her. So d clear fact is that sum1 else broke her Heart ( meaning she is double - dating ) she bluntly told me that she can't put the persons name. I have deciding that since she is cheating or whatever she thinks she is doing , i will leave her to continue with it. What do you guys advise. . .?
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Look before you take a quantum leap. . .[/size]
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by obowunmi(m): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
Aaaaawwwww, Did u offend her ? Youthful love is immature and cute.
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by bekay911(f): 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2011
wat dos status av to dowit ur gf's emotion. She is probably playn a hide n seek game wt ya
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by mikepeace(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2011
Dont be too much in a rush to make that decision, take ur time to see if u can find out exactly what is going on with her,after which u can decide what to do next
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by mystiqueem(f): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
What would your reaction be if she wears a tee shirt that says:
"I NEED A REAL MAN, THE ONE I HAVE NOW, IS A TOTAL LOSER"

FYI, 'TO QUIT HER' sounds too gangster.
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2011
@op it is clear that ur gf has someone else hence d status. you even said on 2go! na wa o. 2go babes no get head. i have fuckd girls on 2go n some claim they have serious relationship n i confirmed that when one day one of them bf cald while we were makin out, n d girl didnt pick, maybe guilt. And he kept on callin n she only picked up when we were tru n told d guy she was sleepin cos she feined it. I really felt sorry for d guy n never cald d babe again after that day. Guess wt, Her profile changed to guy's are wicked, They only use u n dump u
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
but if u love ur self, then move on, for to her you are just the last resort
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by freecocoa(f): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2011
Ha 2go wahala again. Op don't be vexed but una love sounds childish,your friends called and asked what you did to her,so your friends are on her list too,I don't see why a status should bother you but you can talk to her before taking a decision and stop taking 2go serious,
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Samxiulee: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
Take a walk man dont just bother,there is no smoke without a fire,a word is enuf 4 a wise
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by slimyem: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
Behold,the problems that come with social media,
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by prettyjulie(f): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2011
how sure are you that the status is meant for you,she might be just playing around or better still referring to someone else
    Most girls do that at times to hurt there guys especially when the guy slightly disappointed them,besides she did not put your name as the one she hates,so why are u bothering your head and life?
     Maybe you are feeling guilty
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
my advice: her real bf has dumped her. . . do likewise
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by iice(f): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
obowunmi:

Aaaaawwwww, Did u offend her ? Youthful love is immature and cute.
grin
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by MrsChima1(f): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2011
Finish school and obtain a job then all of your issues will go awayHopefully.
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Blazing88(f): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
op
talk to her about it.
communication helps alot in relationships.
Re: Am Angry And Want To Quit Her. . .pls , Advise by Wislet(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
kpolli:

my advice: her real bf has dumped her. . . do likewise
This comes so close. @OP, ask her if u did anything to annoy her. If the answer is in the negative, then it's either she's pulling ur legs, or,, hmmmmm, kpolli just hit the nail on the head- 2go boyfriend. Besides 2go is one nonsense site, i must say. Look at the rubbish stories trailing it. No matter wat we may say here, ur heart is already divided. Only you can advise yourself. Only a girl knows who her boyfriend really is. It's a really bad trend that some have chosen to be polygamous in their r/ships- no trust anymore. Pls can we be faithful in our r/ships??

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / What Does He Mean? / Italian Ladies........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.