Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef (9647 Views)

What Trait Did You inherit From Your Parents? / "Children Inherit Their Intelligence From Their Mother Not Father" - Research / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Sonnobax15(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Sweetvie: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
No lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Kobojunkie: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
I mean if someone hurts your partner , will you see the person as your enemy ?
I wouldn't recommend you do that as a person since you remain an individual — your own mind, brain, and body — even in a relationship. undecided
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
No carry woman matter for head too much.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by onlyboyson(m): 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
APC does that
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by codedgalaxy: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
No,
reasons being that i use to have this "we-are-all-in-this-together" mentality untill, i started seeing this life in "black and white".
The last time i bought a very close collegues' beef didnt end well.
I was ready to give my life for that nigga tiat day,only for him to later on make peace with his aggresor thesame day, and i was left the "vallian".
That event that day fliped a switch in me.
(I have since then vowed never to carry nobodys cross except mine)
#codedgalaxy

5 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by correctguy101(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
YeyeGbami:
Yes laa, will you be doing mr nice guy to person wey hurt your partner. I’ll make sure they never reconcile wink

I sight you... shocked

Mr Vawulenciaga ..... grin
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by correctguy101(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2023
Someone as lazy as I am wan go dey inherit beef? cry

Dem go jhus beat us quench... cheesy

Depends on the who....

No man disrespects any woman close to this ancestor. Even if I be lazy pesin, I still have boys I can call to fvck anybody up... I can even ladle accusations and lock someone like that up . You wey get mond dey follow woman throw blow, you don ready to die be dat.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by WantsandMore: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
depends nau...what if na she wrong?
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by tosyne2much(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
So many immature responses here

Yes you should and it depends. In friendship, you may not but in marriage, you should

The only exception here is if your spouse was the one at fault or a troublesome. Barring that, you can't be my wife's enemy and expect me not to inherit the beef

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:
You have to, if you don't, she will tell you that you don't love her. Women are funny gender

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by phemmyfour: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
tosyne2much:
You should!

In friendship, you may not but in marriage you should

You can't be my wife's enemy and expect me not to inherit the beef
Even if she's at fault
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Mayhem1: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingluqman:
How I go inherit beef? I no like Wahala abeg, if anyone hurt her, I go try calm her make she move on. But for me to hate that person, lailai.
see lies from the pit of hell, you love wahala, Lagos people cannot do without violence
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:

First it was my mum then, my wife always hoodwink me into doing it but as a full grown mature man, u can't be found doing that. It is her problem not mine. I don't keep malice nor nurse animosity against anyone on this earth. Women are so petty.

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by tosyne2much(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
phemmyfour:
Even if she's at fault
Yes you have to inherit your partner's enemy unless you end up with a spouse who goes around making troubles

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by We4all: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
If you disrespect any of my family members and I realize you're the problem, then why not? It's about loyalty but I don't support blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by SeniorMan715(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
No, my partner may be the one at fault I only trend with caution not to cause or allow it bring issu between us....
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by sulakishop(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
For me, it's childish
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Normally I don't inherit my close relatives and friends beef... I've never done such a thing before because it's none of my business.

But when it comes to my man, I don't know.
Chingyyy878:

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by firearcher: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Chingyyy878:

Why should you? If the person is someone you know or close to both of you, then your first move is to try and reconcile them.
If you cannot resolve the issue, then put some distance between you and the person for the sake of your partner. But you do not have inherit any hate, malice or aggression if it exists.

If its someone you have no dealings with, then good for you, as there really shouldn't be a need to inherit whatever issue your partner have with them.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by id4sho(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2023
tosyne2much:
So many immature responses here

Yes you should and it depends

In friendship, you may not but in marriage, you should

You can't be my wife's enemy and expect me not to inherit the beef

Boss,
Longtime, I miss your topics cheesy grin
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
This is very tricky

To be sincere I'm 70% likely grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by id4sho(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2023
My late father did this and he eventually lost his life in cold blood by the bitch angry sadly, am still battling to clear the mess.

Life experience, let's be guided by truth and logic. Be quick to sense manipulation, isolation and finishing.

My2cents

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
id4sho:

Boss,
Longtime, I miss your topics cheesy grin
Omo e don tey bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Seunomobo: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
It depends on the nature of the abuse .....

If very deep, yes I'll gladly inherit it....

No cap
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Nyanabo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
meum:
I don’t inherit anyone’s enemy. E no mean say I no get people wey no just like me. I focus on those ones so I can treat their f. up😂

I notice everybody here get peaceful women. Who come get the ones wey dey find trouble up & down? Abi dem no get man for their live?

That table you dey shake make e no break on top your head oh 😂😂😂
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Automatically..! You touch one, you touch all. That's how we roll. But I'll still try to mediate sha.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by Babaalajo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
My partner know me say I go judge how the matter be,if to say na she get fault I will tell her the truth and she will be like are you behind dem or me... women can make you offend who you no suppose offend if you listen to them always,if she and someone fight today and the person greet me tomorrow I'll answer that person not minding what transpired between both...
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by meum: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nyanabo:

That table you dey shake make e no break on top your head oh 😂😂😂
Which table? The one wey I don break since? Just carry wetin you fit carry go do firewood. I don Dey go😂😂😂
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by ThiagoKid(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pansophism:
Depends.

If she is a troublesome woman, then I will be indifferent to all her fights. But again, how will I end up with a troublesome woman in the first place?

But by default, my woman is very peaceful. And if she has a legitimate fight with anyone, then it is most likely that the person really is the aggressor.

pansophist!
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by masterflowx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are still asking....?? Which kind partner u be?

.....if anybody dey tackle my paddii seff, the person don automatically enter my tackle list .....let alone my partner.... we die there ooo

Go and watch the treading video of 2 men that foght their way to h€ll because of their wives quarrel during COVID-19.

The 2 women are living their lives now and their two husband are receiving a well deserved punishment at the other side.
Re: Do You Inherit Your Partner’s Beef by advanceDNA: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
masterflowx:

Go and watch the treading video of 2 men that foght their way to h€ll because of their wives quarrel during COVID-19.

The 2 women are living their lives now and their two husband are receiving a well deserved punishment at the other side.
Yawn...!! U take life too serious....
Nairaland is for cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To BEAT Your Wife. / Boy Or Girl, Which Is Preferable As Your First Child / Good Nursery - Primary School In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.