Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass (3277 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by madscientist88(m): 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
i find it hard to resist an intellectually sound lady with a high appeal of intuition and awareness. most intellectually sound people are physically proportioned btw.this is because their awareness makes them Keep a good posture.having an iq of atleast 115 - 119.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Fortune118005(m): 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
blessingnenye:
Peace of mind is paramount to nothing. Every man stays where his peace is guaranteed. A man may be sexually attracted to a woman due to her beauty. But for a serious commitment, men stick to peace.
https://loveonet.com/top-6-qualities-men-finds-irresistible/
Mine are as follows:
1. Must have the fear of God
2. Intelligent and must be wise
3. Submission
4. Neatness and caring
5. Supportive
6. A good manager of my resources and lastly
7. Should have good vibes, I mean a good sense of humor
The most important quality for me is that she must have the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by franklingud(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
You can be beautiful like beyonce or rihanna.

Or you can be beautiful as mami water but if you are a nagging type, I can never like you not to talk more of getting attracted to you.

In other words, GOOD CHARACTER ATTRACTS ME TO A WOMAN, EVEN IF SHE'S UGLY."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by JOGICE(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Healthy Hygiene, Creativity, & Excellent Financial Management…
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Aladdin1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Fortune118005:

Mine are as follows:
1. Must have the fear of God
2. Intelligent and must be wise
3. Submission
4. Neatness and caring
5. Supportive
6. A good manager of my resources and lastly
7. Should have good vibes, I mean a good sense of humor
The most important quality for me is that she must have the fear of God.
perfect points to look out for.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Negroid001(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Succezcard:
I luv INTELLIGENT ladies. I hate it wen i hav 2 xplain evry concept 2 de very lowest detail 4 her 2 understand.
(1 girl my frnd brot 2 hang out with us sometime ago.....
While we sat 2 talk, some1 made a joke which got everyone laffin loud. She didn't laff but asked why we're laffin. Som1 broke de joke 2 de lowest terms b4 she opened up 2 laff. As guys, we joined her 2 laff. This time, we laffd at her)
ladies who are FLUENT. I don't want a cacophony of grammar dat are out of context. Though Some ladies can speak quite well (because talk is cheap), but if they send u a text or chat, u will be sorry 4 her (beauty).
A good sense of HUMOR.
EMPATHIC, HUMBLE,
A girl who UNDERSTANDS dat our relationship neither saddles with me her financial responsiblities, nor feels entitled, yet, i'd love 2 support her.
SUPPORTIVE. A girl who WORKS, not waitin 4 me 2 provide (the basic needs) 4 her.
TRANSPARENT,no lies.
These apply 2 my male frnds 2.
Equal rights & equal lefts. Thus we're a Small circle.

I feel you bro. I feel the same way too.
But other quirks include Natural hair, graceful walk and good sense of humor. I'm obsessed with well shaped slim women too. Don't give a f about boobs, just have lil ass.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Atolu01: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ignorance towards enduring abuse will be number One. Sick things.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by qtguru(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
blessingnenye:
Peace of mind is paramount to nothing. Every man stays where his peace is guaranteed. A man may be sexually attracted to a woman due to her beauty. But for a serious commitment, men stick to peace.
https://loveonet.com/top-6-qualities-men-finds-irresistible/

Kindness

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by shortgun(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
Well, my girl is the most intelligent young woman I've seen.
The problems I have with her is that she doesn't like s*x and she can't buy things she need for herself.
She recently made alot of money, sent more than 70% to my account even when I didn't ask but will still pester me to buy her stuff like skincare when she can easily get them herself angry
I've concluded that a woman's happiness is tied to the amount of stress she puts her man through.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DND069: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
One of the rare qualities I hardly see modern day women have is Resourcefulness. A woman who is resourceful will have her man's mind and home at peace.

She can manage the home when needed, as well as she can turn her millionaire hubby into a billionaire. it is a very rare trait.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by thesilentman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
Women with high dose of femininity find their way into my thoughts anyday any time regardless of their anatomical composition.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
Boobs and ass

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2023
A good career and then the famous "boobs and ass".
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 4:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
As a woman, and want a man that's intelligent and very good in mathematics and physics, for they showed me flames back in high school, I had to drop them... But I want my future kids to be good in them because career choices for someone who didn't do mathematics and physics are very limited.

That and no single fathers, remember?😆
All these lists you folks are writing are rubbish.
Real life doesn’t work that way.
It all boils down to how a person makes you feel. If a person arouses you, makes you feel a certain way, all these lists go out the window!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2023
Funny enough, I already have such a man in my life... grin cheesy grin
DaddyCoool:

That and no single fathers, remember?😆
All these lists you folks are writing are rubbish.
Real life doesn’t work that way.
It all boils down to how a person makes you feel. If a person arouses you, makes you feel a certain way, all these lists go out the window!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Funny enough, I already have such a man in my life... grin cheesy grin

So what happened? He's not available?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2023
You just have issues with my preferences, I don't know why.
DaddyCoool:

So what happened? He's not available?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
You just have issues with my preferences, I don't know why.

Not at all. I only asked a question. You're obviously still searching, so how about the guy u mentioned?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2023
I'm not searching, I'm engaged.. undecided undecided undecided

And he has all those preferences that I already mentioned here.
DaddyCoool:

Not at all. I only asked a question. You're obviously still searching, so how about the guy u mentioned?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Little21:
Hope they are still guys that sees other quality's in a woman than ' breast and yansh" . No matter where they were asked , "90 percent" will say those two. They don't even wanna know if she has morals, good behavior, reserved, smart, humble, there are a lot of quality one can look for in a partner, but sadly what most Nigerian guys sees is those two. I don't even know the essence of having those two in excess. When at the end one is used for "Extraction" the other is used for "Breastfeeding". I just don't know their problem with someone else's body.

You won't know because you are not a man, you can't use feminine eyes to look through a man's thought process.

For sex, those qualities are what most men look at but for commitment like marriage it will shock you that men look way beyond that. As a matter of fact , those(breast and butt) will only attract them to get to know if you have those qualities they want for long term commitment.

Some ladies are flabbergasted seeing less desirable ladies been chosen instead of them when all of them were in the pool. Boobs and breast is just an addendum for guys when marriage comes to play unlike when it's just boyfriend and girlfriend vibes.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not searching, I'm engaged.. undecided undecided undecided

And he has all those preferences that I already mentioned here.

Coulda fooled me. You sure talk like someone looking.
How did you nab him?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Well, I'm not looking... I already got what I wanted... grin grin grin

We met when I was in high school and he was in varsity.
DaddyCoool:

Coulda fooled me. You sure talk like someone looking.
How did you nab him?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I'm not looking... I already got what I wanted... grin grin grin

We met when I was in high school and he was in varsity.

High school? Must be long time ago. What's the delay?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Unfortunately, we got separated along the way and reunited only 4 years later.
DaddyCoool:

High school? Must be long time ago. What's the delay?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Unfortunately, we got separated along the way and reunited only 4 years later.

Oh, ok. Better late than never.
And neither of you got with someone else meanwhile?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
I only know about one girl he was seeing when we reconnected.

My friends tried hooking me up during that period, but I was just not interested... But I did flirted with guys here and there... cheesy cheesy cheesy
DaddyCoool:

Oh, ok. Better late than never.
And neither of you got with someone else meanwhile?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I only know about one girl he was seeing when we reconnected.

My friends tried hooking me up during that period, but I was just not interested... But I did flirted with guys here and there... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh, ok. Better late...
And that girl? You sure she's no longer around?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
What's with all these questions?

If there's something you want to say, just say it.

First you thought I was single and you had issues with it, now that you know that I'm not single it seems like you also have issues with it.

What do you want?
DaddyCoool:

Oh, ok. Better late...
And that girl? You sure she's no longer around?
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
What's with all these questions?

If there's something you want to say, just say it.

First you thought I was single and you had issues with it, now that you know that I'm not single it seems like you also have issues with it.

What do you want?

That's the age old question:

What do women want??!!

If you ask me my sister, na who I go ask??
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2023
You're the one who has a problem with me... So far I have what I want and I'm not complaining.

So what do you want from me? undecided undecided undecided
DaddyCoool:

That's the age old question:

What do women want??!!

If you ask me my sister, na who I go ask??
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
You're the one who has a problem with me... So far I have what I want and I'm not complaining.

So what do you want from me? undecided undecided undecided

And like I said, that's the age old question:
What do women want??!!
No one seems to know, though I have a preetty good idea what the answer is!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
The question here is what do you want from me? undecided undecided undecided
DaddyCoool:

And like I said, that's the age old question:
What do women want??!!
No one seems to know, though I have a preetty good idea what the answer is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Do These Things" - Naija Lady Shares Hack To Deceive Nigerian Men Into Marriage / If Your Girlfriend Travels Abroad And You Lose Contact / More Promiscuous: Girls Or Guys ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.