Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass (3281 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by obinna58(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
Politeness does it for me
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:
The question here is what do you want from me? undecided undecided undecided

Same difference.
Want from me, want from you, want from us... what is the difference?? Want is want!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
You're not making any sense right now.

And stop trying to project your relationship ideas on me.

Since you know so much about women as if you've been with every woman on this Earth, then go and advice your Nigerian sisters because I'm not one of them.

Or even better, go advice your brothers about women since it's like you study women for a living.
DaddyCoool:

Same difference.
Want from me, want from you, want from us... what is the difference?? Want is want!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Since you know so much about women as if you've been with every woman on this Earth, then go and advice your Nigerian sisters because I'm not one of them.

Or even better, go advice your brothers about women since it's like you study women for a living.

You are saying I'm a womanizer? That's not a very nice thing to say to someone having polite conversation with you. Where's the love or you're not a Christian too? Remember... love thy friend and do unto...
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by Gee64: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Shape..like the figure: 8. tongue
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by DaddyCoool: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2023
Samantha124:

Here's something I posted on another thread. Am I right or am I right?
Here's the post:

OP you try, but too many fallacies in your write-up

1) Just as pussy is valuable to the extent another person gives value to it, so is attention. There's such thing as unwanted attention and annoying attention and just-there attention.

2) We assume much of human behavior is rooted in psychology when in actuality it's rooted in biology.
Humans are born with instinct to have their genes survive. Women can only have a child once every 2 years or so. So she has to be very selective who she lets put her out of commission for two years - that's how she gives her children the best genes for survival.
For a man, on the other hand, the best tactic for making sure some of his genes survive is having sex with as many different women as possible, NOT too much selectivity.
Mind you, all this is from INSTINCT not logic.

3) Like it or not, pussy is intrinsically more valuable than dick. It's simply a case of supply and demand, and also consequences of sex.

4) Supply and demand - all dicks are ready for action almost always. Pussy is put out of action by pregnancy, childbirth, nursing, monthly periods, menopause, etc.

5) Consequences of sex - a woman can be put out of commission for at least 1 year by a single sexual act. Men don't have that problem

6) Women are generally much slower to become sexually aroused than men.

7) The value of pussy is not just because of people giving it value. Besides giving pleasure, it solely bears consequences of that pleasure - it will carry the child for nine months, give birth to it, and nurture it till independence. A man can just disappear immediately after sex!

Note that all these are practical, biological stuff - with accompanying psychological elements.
While "attention" even at best, is strictly psychological, with no physical component whatsoever.

Also note that attention is not exclusive preserve of either gender. Nobody likes being ignored. Any person can bestow or withhold his/her attention. It is not limited to any particular group or gender!
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by aswani(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
The ability to hold a conversation about current affairs and ecological issues.
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by coputa(m): 12:38am On Sep 09, 2023
A compassionate woman is a win win for me,
Re: Guys What Are Those Qualities You Can't Resist In A Woman. Aside Boobs And Ass by PhatScrotum(f): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2023
blessingnenye:
Peace of mind is paramount to nothing. Every man stays where his peace is guaranteed. A man may be sexually attracted to a woman due to her beauty. But for a serious commitment, men stick to peace.
https://loveonet.com/top-6-qualities-men-finds-irresistible/
If I were a man, then Aside physical appearance, having a good character is also paramount.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking At This Hoes Page Makes Me Puke � / hi? / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.