Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

Deleted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (2379 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2023
Mumu
Re: Deleted. by Ladyclara002(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
AbleBouncer:

Are you Ok?
You should check yourself very well before mentioning me.
Re: Deleted. by drnoel: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
She blocked u after relocating, she block u from all platform, she dated somebody for more than three years....
When she become lonely, SHE remember you EXIST and u said u are CORNfused...

It's the usual MO ladies use so no sweat there
Re: Deleted. by drnoel: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2023
eepeepook:
This woman relocated five years ago to the UK. Immediately she did so, she blocked all forms of communication we maintained. I took it as a soft breakup and dated randomly.

Luckily, I was able to view her life through mutual friends’ Facebook accounts. She dated an akata for three years and lived off him. They broke up eventually, however she was able to secure a good job beforehand.

Fast forward two years later, she sent me birthday wishes last year and we reconnected. Life continued like nothing happened and we gist regularly. She complains of loneliness all the time and wants me to come over. I’ve told her to date around and she tells me things of the sort are too hard. She wants to focus on her career for the meantime.

Her plan now is to write an invitation letter for me to come over. I’m yet to find my footing in Nigeria as I just got a good job some months back. The pay is good, but I don’t have the funds to travel out yet. She’s not ready to pay for flight tickets and is still encouraging me to relocate and live with her.

Where will I start from? I know very well she can’t host a man for more than a few months. Is it marriage she has in mind?

I’m confused.

What she did, i.e blocking U is very usual thing they do. She dated you in the past so she knows what U are capable of.
She might have dated akata and am sure she would have been dumped or played by a naija nigger too after the akata.
That's usually the reason they remember old love. The loneliness abroad is too much.
Please don't mind people advising you otherwise cos they would run and follow her immediately. That would only be a mistake if you don't lay your cards right. The decision is yours.

I suggest you, start the brainwashing again. You might have known her too but she is changed,..... more sophisticated. But you can still get her back to eating out of your fingers. Your aim is to get her down so you can japa using her means (if your intention is to leave the country). Note though that she will attempt to ride you cos she now know more people than you do so it's a slow ticking timebomb for you. If you are unlucky 3-4 years or less and the game is over. You must make sure that you have gotten your footing before then.
If you are lucky then things would go smoothly and both of you are still together.
One can't predict with certainty how these things go. I know couples that are still together till now with similar stories like yours. I know couples that are no more together and everyone agrees that 4 years is the usual time it takes to start seeing irregularities in the seems of marriage or long time relationships

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by drnoel: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2023
fikayormi:
Babe don look around don realized that she is aging and seriously lonely , you are never her first choice boss , you’re just a back up incase things goes south which is currently happening .

If you are ready to be the wife make she be the husband no problem follow her plan .

So you self never get better plan for ur life na person wey don forget you wey no send ur papa you want

With your good job and hustling spirit ,who tell you say you won’t get a beautiful wife , come later japa in the nearest future?

A man can be the wife for a while and bead his time. This life is never straight
Re: Deleted. by drnoel: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
drnoel:

What she did, i.e blocking U is very usual thing they do. She dated you in the past so she knows what U are capable of.
She might have dated akata and am sure she would have been dumped or played by a naija nigger too after the akata.
That's usually the reason they remember old love. The loneliness abroad is too much.
Please don't mind people advising you otherwise cos they would run and follow her immediately. That would only be a mistake if you don't lay your cards right. The decision is yours.

I suggest you, start the brainwashing again. You might have known her too but she is changed,..... more sophisticated. But you can still get her back to eating out of your fingers. Your aim is to get her down so you can japa using her means (if your intention is to leave the country). Note though that she will attempt to ride you cos she now know more people than you do so it's a slow ticking timebomb for you. If you are unlucky 3-4 years or less and the game is over. You must make sure that you have gotten your footing before then.
If you are lucky then things would go smoothly and both of you are still together.
One can't predict with certainty how these things go. I know couples that are still together till now with similar stories like yours. I know couples that are no more together and everyone agrees that 4 years is the usual time it takes to start seeing irregularities in the seems of marriage or long time relationships

Oh, I just reread my comment cos someone liked it and realised I forgot to add 1 thing.
It is this, in no mata what country you are in. The one certain way of striking you root early and fast is getting her pregnant. Just 1 child, you don't need more.
Ofcos in the states, you need to educate yourself intensively about the advantages and disadvantages of this. Also educating yourself about the issue of alimony and what economic class you would be to be held on for a lot of payment on that issue.
In Europe where there is no alimony but child support. You would also have to educate yourself on that took.
The thing to take home here is this. Whichever of the couple that has the better job and take home more money would usually be the one to have to pay child support. Though the systems is usually rigged against men....
Good luck
Re: Deleted. by ednut1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
Unless she comes back to marry and file for you. You can’t even get visa to go visit her in uk. You don’t have strong home ties

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Bro focus on your life, don't take steps backwards because you want to go and Bleep pussy.

Pussy wey akata don blee for 3 yrs straight... lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Is Dealing With This? (pics) / What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad / Multiple Men: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.