Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,268 members, 7,907,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! (14489 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by abohrandy: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
u have the yam n the knife!!!!!
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by Fikzy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2007
Poster,
you are in a sweet relationship, your ex wants to talk. TALK? thats a popular line in 80% of movies, what follows is holding hands and necking and blablabla.

Flesh na Flesh + Guys will always be guys. Seriouslly, a larger% of guys ussually wants ther Ex back, but not for anything serious or reliable. except for fun. [I'm sure of this]

If your relationship is realy sweet, dont go! if you must go because of the curiosity, go with your new G. something i know about unresolved curiosity[especially in this context] is that It keeeps firing until you do something.

And if i am your guy and i know about the lunch somehow not from you, i go rake oh.

Cheers,
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by Carlosein(m): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2007
@abohrandy

abi o.

@fikzy

you r 100% right o my guy.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by SweetT1: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
@Topic
You might want to go and talk to the olosi, may be you want to hear him say he gave you STD, gonnoconcos, chlamydea or even the big one (The big H ). You better stay your @ss put and hope you didn't catch anything from him. Since the bastard is so desperate to see you, he must have a bad news!
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by webmoney: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Poster

Stop saying your relationship is not based on sex, If it wasnt then on what was it based?

We have to stop trivialising realities, we all had to fall in love and then other things follow normally, unless you people were just fooling around.

Apologies if I sounded a little harsh.

As for the guy, if he doesnt want to talk on phone, then he's asking for more than "Lunch And A Talk", gbabee!

One love
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by Olusleeky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
@posta

realy, i tink wat the guy could want is a com bak, YES, am a guy. probably he has not found any oda girl who makes him feel d way u use to wen u guyz were man n woman. OR possibly, his comin to anounce to u dat he has HIV n hasnt slept wit anoda since both of u parted wayz, n wants to ask u if u'v found out to.

hey, dont be scared! but like most ppl here av said, it could spell doom 4 u to see him.

moresoo, use ur personal sense in this case, good luck
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by Koboland(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Poster
You still Love this guy and you are wishing to God he wants you guys to come back 2geda again
But the other Voice in your mind told you that maybe he doesn't want you back and you are soliciting Nairalanders as Magicians/Mind Readers to tell you what is on his mind becoz you wouldn't want to hurt your pride going to meet with him only to discover for instance that he wants to taunt you ( showing off His New Julls,Gear, Wheels) or his New Chick who stays in your neighbourhood (prolly more mmuah than You)

Conclusion: Dont be Kidding You Love this Guy, Love Hurts ok cry
Dont be sounding confident and putting on the I-have-Gotten-Over-him attitude
I been there, done that and I know whats like to be in your shoes (not high heeled though)
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by tundewoods(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hey Girlfriend,

Just apply simple logic or reasoning over your current predicament.If you ask me their's certainly no reason to get all worked about this,that will warrant you starting an alarm raising thread like this.

Simply advice him( that is your Ex) to save himself the trouble(stress,expenses & time) travelling all the way down to talk to you and instantly settle whatever it is over the phone or online.

Certainly you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that your Ex is trying to stage a come back,the funny part is that you seem not to have gotten over him by asking us over here what to do ?

Girl be real with yourself,i bet you still got feelings for him and if you feel you want him back in your life then your attending the
" I want you back in My Life" Date is the first indication.

Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by babadee(m): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2007
@poster
if your relationship was not based on sex that is, no "kokoing" happened then its a likely guess that the dude wants to come back and koko because most guys feel like they lost out if there was no kokoing , but you never can tell so see him but be on your guard.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by kaydee(m): 1:56am On Sep 13, 2007
Once a soldier! ,
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by ssRhino: 2:58am On Sep 13, 2007
what is wrong in lunch and talk and maybe catch up on how things are going and being friends?
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by na2day2(m): 3:04am On Sep 13, 2007
which kin yeye post bi this, u wan hear wetin hin get to talk, u no fit use fone? stop lying to us and urself, if u like go get belle for am na ur stori bi that, wetin concern us put. nonsense!!! angry angry angry

Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by na2day2(m): 3:04am On Sep 13, 2007
which kin yeye post bi this, u wan hear wetin hin get to talk, u no fit use fone? stop lying to us and urself, if u like go get belle for am na ur stori bi that, wetin concern us put. nonsense!!! angry angry angry

Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by Rubbermaid(f): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2007
And now for a little bit of entertainment from the movie "Closer".
In this scene, the ex-husband who is now the present love interest is confronted by the ex-boyfriend who she left the husband for in the first place. grin grin

Warning; strong language!! embarassed http://youtube.com/watch?v=IbNkF0FA4wQ
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by mellow(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2007
Lets stand back 5 x 5 and think for once. The guy might be

in a serious relationship too but maybe he was not too keen

on the way things ended between the two of you and want to

set it right and free his conscience. Its possible. Again its is also

possible that he will want to have you back, who blames a man for

wanting to have back what he thinks is his? Remember the story of ]

IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING and letting it go? You know why you guys broke

up and that is a previlage you are not willing to share with us. You also know

what your feelings are like for him and that also is something we don't know.

So my advice to you is search yourself and tell yourself the truth remember the worse

deceit is self deceit. If you really are serious of hearing what he have to say then you can go

at least for old time sake. But if not please, stay with your present  and also remember that a

bird at hand is worth much more that a 100 in the getto.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by micklplus(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2007
Another angle to it, for how long is she going to be avoiding this Ex? As long as the feeling is still there, it would be difficult for her to totally "BLANK" the ex.

@ poster,
First, identify what u want
Make up your mind as to how to go about this i.e u still want ur ex? u wanna stick with u present one? For real, u know ur answers.
Then go for the kill.

I think its better to face the "problem" and resolve it once and for all so that, fear of " something could happen" would be forever removed.

For real, i wish u best of luck
Cheers
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by MP007(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2007
pinkett " i really want to know what he as to say", ? duh! common sense, what doo u think he wants to say? he wants u back of course, the decision is urs to make and not coming online for help, undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by toks81(f): 9:01am On Sep 13, 2007
@topic

I thoroughly agree with carzy kid and cute ass.

My take on this whats in the past should be left in the past.How would u feel if your current boyfriend(and by the way u sounded excited about the relationship so why go sniff your vomit)told you he was going to 'TALK' with his ex just talk oh.
Be SERIOUS GIRL U WOULD FREAK OUT,AND I KNOW U DID NOT TELL HIM ABOUT HIS SECREAT MEETING.Trust me even if he shrugs his shoulders like it means nothing believe me deep down he is fuming.

Girl,u keep saying your relationship was not based on SEX.How long did u date? he did not speak to u 4 9 mths and suddenly he wakes up and remembers u. tongue Girlfriend wake up and smell the cofee.If he did not conquer u then,he sure wants u know BADLY.

My dear move on you sure have so why look back.Remember lots wife!
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by toks81(f): 9:21am On Sep 13, 2007
my dear after reading all the replies to this bug.I feel so sorry for you what kind of advice did you expect to get.There are somthings that shold not just be posted for posting sake.You reminde me of some dumb guy a while ago the abortion guy.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by phine: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2007
Don't even accept the invitation at all.it is a trap and you might not be able to resist him.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by hucarson(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2007
Accept the invitation. afterall, u are meeting him in a public place. its harmless.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by marjson(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2007
Maybe he wanna apologize for his wrong, grin
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by swiftycool(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2007
If u are really strong enough and are completely satisfied with the new guy, accept the invitation but if u are not , do it over the fone.
Cos if u meet him with an unprepared heart i promise the mighty walls u have built  may crumble 4 him within a week and whatever he might have done wont matter aymore. Some of we guys have a gift to get whatever we want from a woman especially an ex who knows your strengths and weakness.
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by kenflowers: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2007
i believe that once loved, ever loved. If u truely dony want to quit ur current relationship, then i advice u not to see ur ex. Cos 1 thing would surely leed 2 another and 4b u say jack, ur already into a double relationship. This guy (ur ex) knows u too well and could possibly rekindle a relationship that once was,
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by uchetobi(f): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2007
good advice so far
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by larriederm(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2007
hey, eveybody has spoken according to how they see it, but should i tell you that there is no boldness u may have when you see him u will give up. anyway since u said ur relationship is not base on sex, i will advise u not to let him come cos he is coming to ruin ur new relationship! so wise up!
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by larriederm(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2007
hey, eveybody has spoken according to how they see it, but should i tell you that there is no boldness u may have when you see him u will give up. anyway since u said ur relationship is not base on sex, i will advise u not to let him come cos he is coming to ruin ur new relationship! so wise up!
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by mimiko(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ poster i think i feel u
u re in love with this ur new bobo but u feel u need to see your ex maybe u want him to know u doing good and also looking better than u were anyways if ur bobo finds out that u re meeting with ur ex u ll ve querry to answer ooooo trust me he wont be happy about it, maybe ur ex has just realised that he has lost something good or maybe he needs to see u before he realises and for the fact that he is coming over meeeen he is expecting a foul play ooo
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by kodewrita(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
Real rich. He wants to have lunch and a talk and if possible a consolatory roll in the sack.

Since you are already in a relationship which I assume you want to keep , I don't see the necessity for this question. Tell him you'd find the lunch quite expensive or something else. but keep away from him. fini
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by asabi(f): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
my dear pinktea,
my advice is that y nt tell him to say wateva he has to say on phone instead of him wasting his money coming down to have a lunch wit u,wel to me its make no sense at all.more so u said u r happy with ur new relationship y now concentrate on it.your Ex want to be an distraction, he want to distablise u totally ,oh girl u just ve to wise up.beta still let ur new lover be aware of wat is going.okay
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by ifedima(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2007
My Dear,

Their is never anything good from hooking up again with an Ex, it can only bring heart break. Something made him leave the first time and its still thesame world and thesame person.

I have been in that shoes before and it left me heart broken. I had since moved on with my life and am enjoying every beat of it.

Recently i ran into him in Lagos and I was so happy things went the way it did.

So my dear, forget about your  "EX"  and move on he is just a  looser.

Enjoy your life girl but be carefull because the one you have today can be an Ex  tomorrow  most of them are snakes.

Ifedima.
[/color][color=#000099]
Re: My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! by onyekang1(f): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ poster
seems u still got an eye 4 him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ice Cube's Midget Son - Crushed Ice. (Pictured) / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos / Ex-Boyfriend Calls And Hangs Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.