Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,235 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:17 AM

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ - Car Talk (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ (19688 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:22pm On Jun 16
Trust y'all are enjoying the break?! Me I'm with a special someone. Bye
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14pm On Jun 16
Great great week. Let's make the new week even better.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:35am On Jun 17
Good morning legends. It's a beautiful new week. Though there's a public holiday, let's prepare for the week ahead.

It's time to recharge and refocus. Still a lot to accomplish going forward. Soldier on comrades.

If you do need a car checked this week, just drop a message for me. I'm very available.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:23am On Jun 17
Lol. I can drop receipts all day long

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:23am On Jun 17
Don't like going around searching for cars? Contact AutoConsult. We've got a deal for you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:38pm On Jun 17
Holiday is coming, now it's just a day left lol. Nawa.

We can still go check a car together before work resumes. Talk to me before tomorrow.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:03pm On Jun 17
This will week will be historic. Big win coming🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:03pm On Jun 17
Never ever install a tracker at a place you buy a car. Take this very seriously.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:46pm On Jun 17
Trust my judgment when I tell you the price of a car. Don't go disturbing yourself trying to confirm prices. You'll end up wasting time and resources. Just let me help you do all the dirty work. Yes It comes with a price but it's thoroughly worth it♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:11pm On Jun 17
Aging cars can be frustrating. Believe me, sometimes it's better to let go of that old car than continue expending resources on it.

Let it go. Get a younger one. God will provide the funds.

And AutoConsult will be there to make sure it's not a case of frying pan to fire. Call me

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:23am On Jun 18
Good morning dearly beloved. I hope y'all have had a funfilled break. Well, work starts fully tomorrow. Get some rest today and come back stronger tomorrow. Let's go🚀

Don't also forget; AutoConsult remains your go-to guy for everything Automobile.

Drop a comment here or contact me on whatsapp
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:37am On Jun 18
I love Infiniti FX 35 very much. What a car!
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:42pm On Jun 18
Apapa car sellers don't like seeing my face, and for good reasons. You know why😉

AutoConsult remains the most trustworthy technician out here. It's not up for debate.

Tell me about that car you wanna buy ahead of time

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:24pm On Jun 18
Holiday is over in a bit. No more holidays till God knows when. I hope we've all had a good rest?! Tomorrow we go again.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:26pm On Jun 18
No one does inspection better than AutoConsult. You are a call away from confirming this. Make the call📌

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:51pm On Jun 18
Well the holiday is officially over. It'll take some getting used to for some people but definitely not AutoConsult. We've been very active all through the holidays.

Tomorrow is surely a continuation. Keep the enquires coming. We reply almost immediately.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:23am On Jun 19
Work resumes finally. Pilots, careful on the road today. Don't lose focus. Obey traffic regulations and don't fight law enforcement workers. Stay safe my people ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:28am On Jun 19
Your engine's camshaft plays a crucial role in its performance. It requires specific oil viscosity to function properly through its small oil passages.

Thicker oils struggle to flow efficiently through these openings. Manufacturers recommend suitable oils to enhance performance, efficiency, and longevity.

Despite this, individuals without technical expertise may offer conflicting advice. The camshaft typically operates at half the crankshaft's speed.

For instance, at 3500rpm engine speed, the camshaft runs at 1750rpm, emphasizing the critical need for effective oil circulation.

Using recommended high-quality engine oil is essential to safeguard your engine. Issues with the camshaft can have serious consequences.

Consider these factors when deciding whether to invest in high-quality synthetic oil. Always adhere to recommended engine oil specifications for optimal performance and longevity.

END.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:38pm On Jun 19
Proud to have helped various clients seal deals for wonderful cars in the last few weeks - Nigerian used and Foreign used.

AutoConsult is clear.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:26pm On Jun 19
It's easy to buy a car when you are ignorant. I know I've said this before, but I feel the need to reiterate it.

I can sell basically any car to you if you don't know Jack about cars, and you'll still thank me for being nice. The appreciations will turn to curses later but well, the deed is done.

Let AutoConsult help you get a car so your joy can last much much longer. Adios.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:52pm On Jun 19
Has constantly increasing duties on imported cars increased demand for Nigerian used? Make Nigerian government just dey play.

People will rather buy a used foreign car than buy a brand new locally produced car. You'll think the cars are expensive.

Let them find a way to make these locally manufactured ones cheaper and see the demand for them increase.

I know it will affect car dealers but well......
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:41pm On Jun 19
What don't people like Taiwan Toyota Corolla? I find it more appealing than the US model. Got better features in my opinion.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:31pm On Jun 19
"Help me warm the car every morning" says a man traveling for a long time.

The car na rice? Who even made that rule? A normal car is supposed to pick up from where it left off even after a year.

Talk to me about everything "normal car" abeg😅

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:43pm On Jun 19
Today ends with lots of engagements. We go again tomorrow. Adios
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:28am On Jun 20
It's almost weekend. If you have a car you would love to check this weekend, notify me ahead.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:45am On Jun 20
Apart from flooded vehicles, another risky purchase is a car struck by lightning.

Lightning strikes can significantly damage the car, especially when parked, and even more so while driving.

This can cause extensive harm to the car's control units and wiring systems.

Insurance companies often buy these cars from clients with comprehensive insurance and then sell them at auctions.

If you buy such a car because it looks nice and has low mileage, you may face difficult repairs or have to sell it for parts.

Avoid buying cars that have been flooded or struck by lightning, as they can cause serious frustrations.

To avoid these issues, it's crucial to conduct a thorough computerized inspection before purchasing.

We offer history checks and pre-purchase computerized inspections to help you avoid heartache.

Contact AutoConsult for further consultations.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:38am On Jun 20
I understand the need to maximize profit this period especially when you wanna get a car. But please, don't let that make you buy a problematic one.

I'm positive you can still find a really good serviceable one.

Let AutoConsult know your budget, let's see what we can come up with.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:50am On Jun 20
Cars are so sweet to ride in when they are in topnotch condition. We all need to learn to take good cares of cars.

I understand our roads are terribly bad, and to be honest, that don't help, but we can still try our best at ensuring these cars remain roadworthy.

My cent.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:10pm On Jun 20
I don't even charge as much as people think I do 😅😅

When most of my clients contact me and ask for my charges, i tell them and they be like "Oh! Okay. When can you get it done please?"

Don't stress yourself running up and down, AutoConsult does it exemplary well.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:08pm On Jun 20
The first time I drove in a Range, I thought man! This is the real deal. But it's all just fancy. Don't buy a Range Rover.

END.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:47pm On Jun 20
AutoConsult will be rolling out a new service soon. Stay tuned.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:37pm On Jun 20
Busy day at the office. Tomorrow is sure to be busier.

Weekend is here. Another perfect time to go check a car. Don't hesitate for a second to contact me ahead of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

Iranian Engineers Unveil Carbon Copy Lamborghini Murcielago SV Sportscar / Nigeria Hosts Worldwide Car Racing Organisation’s Regional Congress / The Best Jeep For Nigerian Roads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.