Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ - Car Talk (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ (16214 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:26am On Jun 12
This year has been a remarkable year for AutoConsult. One day, I'll share my story and how this wonderful family of Nairalanders have significantly been part of my success story.

Till then, let's talk about cars. Let's help you inspect a car you wanna buy. Don't buy problem.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:16am On Jun 12
Doesn't matter if you wanna buy a car of 1 million naira. Just contact me. I have something to tell you☺️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:04pm On Jun 12
AutoConsult will expose even the most hideous things in cars. Dealers will always be dealers. Lying is part of their game, but they'll never be able to stop AutoConsult's eyes from seeing thr needful. Follow who know road..

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:58pm On Jun 12
To get a vehicle that has a complete duty now is war. Again, make sure you let a knowledgeable person help you with your car acquisition.

Call me or send a whatsapp message

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:32pm On Jun 12
Always a beautiful feeling when I check on a Client's car and they give a good feedback. I'm always at peace. Motivates me to help more people from my heart.

Hit me up if you want such premium treatment.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:11pm On Jun 12
Our President fell off stage today. I hope he's fine.

Happy Democracy Day to everyone reading this. I know not are not happy with the condition of the country but we can't stop supporting our beloved country.

Nigeria will be great again.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:29pm On Jun 12
We doing big things at AutoConsult. Everything is class around here. AutoConsult is the brand for the elite.

Most of my clients don't actually price my service charge. They expect the best and I give them the best. Join my elite clients today.

Send me a direct message on whatsapp.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:26pm On Jun 12
Thank you very plenty❤️❤️

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:24am On Jun 13
Everyone's back to work very quickly. Happy holidays in advance oo. I know y'all are looking forward to it😅😅

We can as well go check a car you wish to buy durung the hols. I might even be tempted to give you a heavy discount😉

Hit me on whatsapp ahead.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:51am On Jun 13
The best time to buy a car is still immediately. FG can increase duty on cars in the next two seconds.

Don't procrastinate.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37am On Jun 13
Most times, I prefer to have my clients with me when inspecting a car.

They tend to appreciate my work more than when they were not there present.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:53pm On Jun 13
Still available to listen to your car needs. I listen to all complaints and offer various services you definitely need.

Follow me to get regular updates on here. Also save my contact so you can join my WhatsApp family.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:28pm On Jun 13
It's suicidal to visit Apapa without assistance. If you go there and appear like you are searching for a car, those agents will rush you and follow you around till you buy the car.

The implication is simple. They'll tell the buyer they brought you there. So the buyer must drop something for them, and that will result in the price of the car you wanna buy shooting up.

Let AutoConsult handle the shopping. It's cost effective.

Call in
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:59pm On Jun 13
I remain your go-to guy for everything Automobile.

AutoConsult's birth was a planned one. It had a purpose; to make people's Automobile experience a bliss.

Keep the calls coming🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:40pm On Jun 13
Don't think for once that any dealer will pity you. It is not part of their work ethics. They are brutal and ruthless when they want to sell rubbish.

Don't fall victim. Call me and let's help you get a good one

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:51pm On Jun 13
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow👌
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:27am On Jun 14
Phew💧 It's weekend already. Feels like yesterday that this month started.

Anyways, do not hesitate to invite me to inspect a car for you during this break. I'm very available. Ah no be Muslim o😅
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:09am On Jun 14
The tribal differences in this country is becoming frightening. I see it first hand every day when I'm out to help Clients check cars.

Igbo car dealers hating on Yoruba people, Yoruba people hating back with equal energy. All these things need to stop.

No country can develop fast with this level of division.

I rise🙌
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:21am On Jun 14
One day, I'm gon build a house themed with Auto parts. It's gon be a beauty. It's on my bucket list
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:36pm On Jun 14
👇Save this for later. You don't wanna start looking everywhere for me when you urgently need me.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:09pm On Jun 14
People will troop out to buy cars this festive period o. Don't let them steal that car you've been eyeing oo ehnehn
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:33pm On Jun 14
It's 6:30pm on Friday, and none of my clients have still invited me for Sallah. Nor be so oooo😭😭
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:14pm On Jun 14
Every car has its buyer, no matter how bad. Just don't be one of those buyers. I can help you make sure of that.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:02am On Jun 15
Wish to rest today but someone somewhere needs my services. Can't let them down.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:07am On Jun 15
How are y'all enjoying the break. Spending mine serving my wonderful Clients on and offline.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:02pm On Jun 15
Honda CRVs are very durable cars trust me. Don't go and buy anyhow type because I said it's durable ooooo. Let AutoConsult vet it for you.

Thank you
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 5:28pm On Jun 15
We keep delivering top notch services. Dropping a new receipt soon.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10pm On Jun 15
Client: I have a car I want checked as soon as possible.

Me: Very well. Will you be there present sir?

Client: Naaahhh. I'll be occupied with other things. Just let me know what you find.

Me: Say no more🤭

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:29pm On Jun 15
Good night everyone. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:11am On Jun 16
Happy father's day to me and other wonderful fathers out there. Keep going strong comrades💪♥️♥️

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:31pm On Jun 16
With love from AutoConsult♥️♥️

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 2:55pm On Jun 16
Happy Sunday beautiful people♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? / Why Do Some People Adorn Their Dashboards With Horse Whips? / Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.