Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ (16215 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:54am On Jun 07
TGIF. Even I am excited that it's Friday. E get why😉

Please don't hesitate to hit me up if you have intentions of checking a car this weekend. It's good if you can be there.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:51am On Jun 07
I offer some free services, but I don't often post about them till we get talking in the dm.

You'll be surprised at how much money I can save you in your car search.

Hit me up

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42am On Jun 07
Do you know how to detect flooded cars? Well it's one of the things I'll detect for you.

Hit me up and let's go get you the best possible car in the market.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 1:35pm On Jun 07
Blessed is he who invites an Inspection technician to help him check a car, for the car shall serve him well and give him peace of mind.

Glory🙌
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:54pm On Jun 07
I hope we can see days of cheap cars again.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:04pm On Jun 07
I hope these car dealers won't beat me one day. I've been a pain in their assss😂😂
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:15pm On Jun 07
Looking like It's gon be a busy weekend.

Keep'em coming ❤️❤️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Jun 07
Good night my people ♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12am On Jun 08
I hope we all enjoy our weekend. For me, I'll be busy helping people to check vehicles all through the weekend.

If you haven't spoken to me about yours, the time is now👌

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:11am On Jun 08
We are now on tiktok

AutoConsult🚀🚀🚀🚀

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Jun 08
62k minimum wage is reasonable in my opinion. If State Governments can afford it, then it's fine. There will be serious problem in the private sector now.

Well for people minimum wage has got nothing on, gather here ooo... Let me hear your car needs.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:20pm On Jun 08
I've not been inside this car, and I'm not planning on boarding it anytime soon. I doubt it can pass any safety test.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:01pm On Jun 08
Been a busy day. Hope y'all are enjoying the weekend?
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:15pm On Jun 08
AutoConsult is the brand to trust to help you inspect a car. We don't compromise. Our record is 100%. Just take a stroll through all our threads. Zero negative reviews.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:59pm On Jun 08
People are buying cars o. For realz.. I'm not even joking. I know where they be seeing the money buy mehnn....

Y'all should just keep inviting me to do what I do best. Thank you and God bless♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Jun 08
Great day at the office. Tomorrow we rest. Good night wonderful people of Nigeria♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:21am On Jun 09
Happy Sunday everyone. Rest well today

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:13pm On Jun 09
Car Inspection is serious work. People have no idea what it takes to be able to root out intentionally hidden faults on vehicles we inspect.

They are trying to get a good deal, you are too. It's a game of who is more prepared. And that's where AutoConsult comes in.

We will see things even the seller didn't know about his own vehicle.

Chat me up immediately so we can arrange a meeting at your convenience.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:48am On Jun 10
It's a beautiful new week, a bright Monday morning. Gears up. We go again.

Need help inspecting a car you wanna buy? Don't say it's too early in the week. Bring it on.

Chat me up immediately

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 11:34am On Jun 10
Up and running. Looking like It's gon be a busy week🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:50pm On Jun 10
It's not easy inspecting cars inside sun. Busy day at the office. Knackered😑
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:14pm On Jun 10
Talk to me about ha car you dreamt of. Talk to me about it with faith. If you believe you'll buy it, you will. Let's go

Hit me up
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 8:35pm On Jun 10
I just don't like Camry big daddy as popularly called. I really don't rate that car.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 10:41pm On Jun 10
Great day at the office. We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:08am On Jun 11
Nothing gives me more joy than seeing my Client driving home a problem-free car. Hit me up if you need my services soon.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:59am On Jun 11
Tomorrow is June 12, a public holiday. Another perfect day to go shopping for cars. Hit me up immediately amd let's discuss ahead.

Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 3:09pm On Jun 11
Another busy day at the office. Tomorrow is already stressful. Bring them on. I'm always ready to serve you.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 4:29pm On Jun 11
What's with Camry with and abs issues?
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 6:10pm On Jun 11
Our anniversary is coming soon. Giveaway loading 🚀🚀
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 9:36pm On Jun 11
You don't even need to be in néed of a car before you talk to me now. Contact me if you need help with getting even land😂😂

You can trust me with anything. I pride on that.
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 12:05am On Jun 12
I'm visiting Apapa tomorrow. You wanna seize the opportunity?
Re: ❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ by AutoConsult: 7:01am On Jun 12
It's June 12. While you celebrate democracy, let's talk about checking a car for you today. Don't waste the public holiday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Why Don't Car Dealers Import Diesel-powered Cars To Nigerians? / Why Do Some People Adorn Their Dashboards With Horse Whips? / Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.