Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (29823 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by TheClassic1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsss
we must use the whole south east do fish pound i mean it una never see anything
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Jcomtrader: 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Why attack someone that has power to cut off Food, Water and Power from you.

Na mumu them be
Big time mumu
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by actrinity(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv never seen a peaceful Islamic country before
UAE and KUWAIT
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Ikpunnegi01: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
How is Niger Republic and their coup plotters going? grin
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Elibaba1: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
HITdemUP:

Igbos are known extremists judging from their hates and comments. That's a big reason why you and your people will never rule this Country

Forget that thing!
Face the issue fare and square
Why attack your food and electricity suppliers? In fact the gave Gaza work permits in parts of their territories. The launched the first attack on Isreal now death toll is up to 1000+ people and you want Israel to fold their hands and watch them.

To Gladden your heart. Israel said this will not stop until Gaza turns into rumble.

Trouble dey sleep,……………
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Mosba: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chiboy484:
Finish the terrorists Hamas 💪💪🇮🇱💪

How many Christians have died of stray bullets in that Hamas?
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by kezienaira: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Muslims are very ungrateful people. This one would cost them.
Lets see how they would win this one, the nations big on Defence Budget is the one Hamas (Daesh in Israel) went to try.
They give you house, give u sound education, this is what they get? I am not surprised, America way give them solace, shebi na to gang up wan burn church them go do way them arrest them. Abi the Sweden way give them asylum, na rape them day rape them women, after them go still day hustle 72 virgins for up.

The moment the world recognizes that Muslims are not to be trusted, the best for them.

You no even talk of how them behead a teacher for France because he made a pictorial representations of so called Mohammed.

Why not stay back in your shithole country and practice that your piece of shit belief
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whytelyon(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
kezienaira:

You no even talk of how them behead a teacher for France because he made a pictorial representations of so called Mohammed.

Why not stay back in your shithole country and practice that your piece of shit belief

I just tire really.

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by famology(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv never seen a peaceful Islamic country before

UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Brunei, Jordan, Turkey, Kuwait etc are christian countries right?
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Osanoghodua1: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Attacking someone who is feeding you is baseless. All is fair in love and war. Let them evacuate the women, children and the weak to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Iran should supply them na
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by KINGS100(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
i reserve my comment. Israel must defend itself from terrorist Hamas.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by k4kenny(f): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Philistines are not the same as Palesteninans.

Where do you think Palestine got it's name from? It's the mordern spelling.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Hussein035: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Muslims are very ungrateful people. This one would cost them.
Lets see how they would win this one, the nations big on Defence Budget is the one Hamas (Daesh in Israel) went to try.
They give you house, give u sound education, this is what they get? I am not surprised, America way give them solace, shebi na to gang up wan burn church them go do way them arrest them. Abi the Sweden way give them asylum, na rape them day rape them women, after them go still day hustle 72 virgins for up.

The moment the world recognizes that Muslims are not to be trusted, the best for them.

The most ungrateful and most wicked and evil people in this world are the Israel. The west chased this useless Jews away by serious killing called holocaust then through Zionism later begged PALESTINE to give the Jews some land so that their homelessness can stop in the world. After PALESTINE welcomed this Israel monster they repaid PALESTINE by killing and declaring part of the PALESTINE land as ISRAEL with the useless support of the west

If you don't know history stop typing what will make God to destroy you and your generation. I am not in support of war but is Israel ready to sober for their ungratefulness towards their only helper in times of their persecution

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Amount(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mpcoll001:
وَإِنَّ جُندَنَا لَهُمُ ٱلۡغَـٰلِبُونَ

Emmanuel (Israel) Soldiers will overcome as usual at the end not demons from the pit of hell.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Amount(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hussein035:

The most ungrateful and most wicked and evil people in this world are the Israel. The west chased this useless Jews away by serious killing called holocaust then through Zionism later begged PALESTINE to give the Jews some land so that their homelessness can stop in the world. After PALESTINE welcomed this Israel monster they repaid PALESTINE by killing and declaring part of the PALESTINE land as ISRAEL with the useless support of the west

If you don't know history stop typing what will make God to destroy you and your generation. I am not in support of war but is Israel ready to sober for their ungratefulness towards their only helper in times of their persecution

Mecca was invaded by Mohamed are you also aware your reward is in hell waiting for you after death?
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by IbileIfe: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
FanOfMyself:
After shouting “death to Isreal” you will still depend on them for electricity and food.
Just imagine their stupidity.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by emmanuelbrown26: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheClassic1:
we must use the whole south east do fish pound i mean it una never see anything
Ok

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whatisurproblem(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
and fuel then strike you with unlimited missiles
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by k4kenny(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

As Fulani chased Yorubas away from ilorin

Are Yorubas annexed and living as second class citizens in Ilorin? Are they being deprived of the right to vote and be voted for in Ilorin? Are they being denird basic infrastructure like healthcare, electricity? Are they constantly being chased out of their homes to make room for more fulanis? If the answer to these in No, then stop comparing two different scenerios.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by IbileIfe: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hussein035:

You are apparently intellectually challenged.

Israel had kingdoms for centuries.
The caliphates of the Middle East toppled them and took over Israel.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Amount(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
famology:

UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Brunei, Jordan, Turkey, Kuwait etc are christian countries right?

Oga the Odds are much compared to that little you listed and those one you mentioned are all pedophile countries where they engage in dark devilish child sex.

Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Miracle2020: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
englishmart:
unpopular opinion

"Israel won't defeat Nigeria without the help of the West"
hahahaaaaaaàa grin only 5 MOSSAD are enough to bring Nigeria down
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by emmanuelbrown26: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
k4kenny:

Are Yorubas annexed and living as second class citizens in Ilorin? Are they being deprived of the right to vote and be voted for in Ilorin? Are they being denird basic infrastructure like healthcare, electricity? Are they constantly being chased out of their homes to make room for more fulanis? If the answer to these in No, then stop comparing two different scenerios.
Before u quot me, just go and beg emir of Kwara first. For yorubas to be chased out of their fatherland, that's d highest insult.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Amount(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
actrinity:

UAE and KUWAIT

Pedophile countries 😭
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Miracle2020: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Every isreali is born a warrior. I don't know who deceived hamas.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Etimemy: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
englishmart:
unpopular opinion

"Israel won't defeat Nigeria without the help of the West"

You still de sleep
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Exedyne: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

that is the definition of FOOLISHNESS
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Archworld(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
That's serious, HAMAS really caused trouble.
It seems you guys that don't know the meaning of HAMAS. It's an Islamic organisation that was established to ELIMINATE ISRAEL. That's the only reason the organisation was founded. They didn't come to to play with Israel. If Israel like let them supply them with food , water and electricity. It does not in any way stop their plan
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by 3seriez(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

i like as e dey pain you..keep thinking you have monopoly of madness.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by EnglishUsa: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
alasane:

If 300,000 heavily-armed Afro-Latinos, Caribbeans and African Americans show up in Arochukwu today to seize your family land from you based on their (historically accurate) claim to the land via ancestry, I'm sure you'll hold the same position ...
when they gave part of bakasi peninsula to comeron did we kill ourselves to get it back? Are we not living till today? To live a peaceful life is to allow somethings to go.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Ok
I don't want to believe babangida made this statement, if he does, he will remember that Yoruba people force him out of power when he anul June12 1993 election, Yoruba is the brain behind Nigerian winning Biafra war, Yoruba is the main reason Nigeria is still together. If you claim Yoruba is a coward, only Tinubu a Yoruba man is giving all of you sleepless night, both Hausa and Igbo are busy running from pilla to post. Is not that Tinubu ma one kind person, I for support him to show uNa shege. If fight break out today in Nigeria, Yoruba will defeat Igbo people in 24hrs I can bet my two balls, go and check your history, Obasanjo was the one who stop ojukwu advance in Ore with a deadly blows on Biafra fighter. If not for awolowo, Nigeria for fall flat but yoruba are so brave in war tactics not chestbeating, when thesame babangida was in command of a battalion during Biafra war in Delta, he sustain a heavy injury he was evacuated from front line, this happens in less than 48hrs yet the like of Adekunle the black scorpion 🦂, and Obasanjo hold ground till the end of the war , and you are telling me Babangida have moral justification to call Yoruba Coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.