Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (29818 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by drlateef: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2023
iSense247:

Of a truth, progress is impossible in a country that has people like englishmart, duro4chang lhordspy Moh247 iconiR Iyaebethegreat seunmsg madridguy Ttalk drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate AntiChristian Afamed yarimo helinues etc. as majority of her citizens. People like them is the reason I believe there's no hope for Nigeria.

You must be sick in your head. Go find treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2023
drlateef:

You must be sick in your head. Go find treatment.

May God cure him.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by alasane: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Whytelyon:

Answer this question
- did Palestenians not know that land was waste land before Israel came? What did they do about it?

LET US EDUCATE OURSELVES A LITTLE

ISRAEL Population
•Judaism: 74.00%
•Islam : 17.80%
• Xtians:. 2.00%
• Druze: 1.6%
• Samaritanism & Baha'i: 4.4%

PALESTINE POPULATION

• Muslims:. 75.00%
• Xtians. :. 20.00%
•Others. :. 5.00%

What the data says in brief:

Palestine have more Christian in percentage and possibly absolute population than Israel.

Out of 1000 killed in Palestine, 200 are most likely Xtians.

Nigerian Muslims and Xtians, let cure ourselves of ignorance and stop delving into what is purely a political/ struggle for control of resources. Stop seeing it as religious.

If after this data you still couldn't understand it, I am sorry you need to up your knowledge of International diplomacy and global issues.

Sunday Musings: Israel And Palestine, Wetin Concern Me Sef?

Is the God of Israel still the God of the 46,000 ethnic Palestinians who are Christians?

Is Allah of the Israelites who are Muslims, the same Allah of the Palestinians who are Muslims?

When you support Israel because you are a Christian, what of the Palestinian Christians and the Palestinian church?

When you support Palestine because you are a Muslim, what of the Israelites who are Muslims?

If Palestine is destroyed today, it will go down with sacred Christian holy sites like the Church of Nativity, Mar Saba Monastery, Mount of Temptation Monastery, The Church of St. Catherine, Cave of St. Jerome, Carmel of the Holy Child Jesus, Jacob's Well, Cave of the Patriarchs, the Monastery of Saint Gerassimos, Genesis Land, which are all located inside the Palestinian territory.

In like manner, if Israel is destroyed today, it will also go down with sacred Islamic holy sites including, the Temple Mount, Al- Aqsa Mosque, Dome of the Rock, Mosque of Omar, El-Jazzar Mosque, Horns of Hattin, which are all located inside Israel.

So, before you jump into the fray and quote the Quran or Bible to justify the killing of human beings as a fulfillment of prophesy or the revenge of Allah, take a deep breathe and ask yourself, if you were God, which side will you support in this carnage.

Ask yourself, if ever that war has been a religious war or a political war or an ethnic war?

If you find the right answers, you will agree with the UN that the path to sanity is not this global divide and rule, but for the warring parties to adopt the two-state solution, as proposed by the comity of nations.

But come to think of it, wetin concern me sef?

Our own problems full ground. It pays to learn.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by captaininiobong(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's Muslims for you. Give them food, shelter, accommodation. Once they become comfortable, they'll start killing you.

I heard Israel use to give work permit to Gaza inhabitants to come to Israel and work. Now everything would stop, they'll all become refugees. Depending on UN support for survival. All because their religion told them to hate and kill non Muslims.

This I have seen.

This is what they keep them in mosque to educate them even in a fast growing society.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by reservd(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Why attack someone that has power to cut off Food, Water and Power from you.
I think the right question is why start what you know you can't finish.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Somilat: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
reservd:

I think the right question is why start what you know you can't finish.
b

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Niger Republic Intercepts ISWAP Weapons Coming From Libya (Photos) / Putin Signs Law Mandating Twitter, Facebook, Others To Open Offices In Russia / Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.