Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,730 members, 7,935,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel (29997 Views)

World Central Kitchen Employees Killed By Israel (Graphic Photos) / Body of kidnapped Shani Louk Found, Confirmed Dead By Israel. / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Danisaint112(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I hv never seen a peaceful Islamic country before

UAE Sha. Those guys just different. I heard they are supporting Isreal in this.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by DestinyNigga: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
I remember when Fulani herdsman are killing my people in Igboland. Now, UGM are blood thirsty begging them to come with their cows so they will pamper them with gun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Eye to eye is the only words this head slammer understand. Unlucky for them, Isreal are not Christians that preaches peace. Judaism is all about Love, Revenge, Revenge again and Revenge!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na them fit this head slammer from religion of piss πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Meteng: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
NaijaMutant:
Israel needs to be very ruthless with the terrorists.

They should ensure no terrorist is left alive afterwards.

Strike fear into the heart of the remaining Palestinian populace, so that they'll never attempt terrorism again in their lifetime.

They'll also learn to teach their children to teach their children and children children to be wary of terrorism.
β€œyou wanted hell, we will give you hell.” Israeli Maj Gen

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

I feel sad for the kids but if you say you won't deal with these fools they'll continue the demonic mission in their DNA.
The kids you pity today are the terrorists of tomorrow. So, why not wipe them all out to give some peace to the world.

It's sounds hash I know but that is the bitter truth.
Not all Moslems are bad,in fact they 're one of the nicest ppl in the world.
Is just that when a Moslem wants to be evil, they always take it to the extreme nd they always have blind for support their brothers even if said brother is doing evil.

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by famology(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Amount:

Oga the Odds are much compared to that little you listed and those one you mentioned are all pedophile countries where they engage in dark devilish child sex.

Damn!!!
I drop those names to cure your ignorance.
I gat no time for arguments. Byeeeee
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whytelyon(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hussein035:

The most ungrateful and most wicked and evil people in this world are the Israel. The west chased this useless Jews away by serious killing called holocaust then through Zionism later begged PALESTINE to give the Jews some land so that their homelessness can stop in the world. After PALESTINE welcomed this Israel monster they repaid PALESTINE by killing and declaring part of the PALESTINE land as ISRAEL with the useless support of the west

If you don't know history stop typing what will make God to destroy you and your generation. I am not in support of war but is Israel ready to sober for their ungratefulness towards their only helper in times of their persecution

OK so, Temple mount on the Rock was built 688–692 BC by King Solomon , King solomon was from where? Nigeria? Ok , that one , na you go answer. A temple Mount is a place of worship. So your thinking tell you say, na only Oga Solo day worship there abi?
Al Aqsa Mosque was built in the year 1035 AD, ontop of The Temple Mount. And yet , Israel was the invaders abi? Talk for another day.

Now Here are some questions i want to ask you

1.) When you say wicked, Wicked in what Context?

2.) Zionist begged the Palestine? Back up with proof sir, make we see.

3.) So Bahrain, UAE, Jordan , Egypt is now West? That supports Israel?

4.) The thing i do not know, Oya show me. Number 2, Back up with proof i will like to personally see it.

5.) So Palestine did not see the land was a waste land until 1954? When the israelites built the land abi?

Oya 5 simple questions. Start answering them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Princewell2012(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Muslims are very ungrateful people. This one would cost them.
Lets see how they would win this one, the nations big on Defence Budget is the one Hamas (Daesh in Israel) went to try.
They give you house, give u sound education, this is what they get? I am not surprised, America way give them solace, shebi na to gang up wan burn church them go do way them arrest them. Abi the Sweden way give them asylum, na rape them day rape them women, after them go still day hustle 72 virgins for up.

The moment the world recognizes that Muslims are not to be trusted, the best for them.

That's why am not happy when some churches in Nigeria especially Redeem, will carry large amounts of food to the north in the name of charity yet a lots of members don't have food to eat.
Yet this Muslim will still not find it hard to kill Christians over there
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whytelyon(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Princewell2012:

That's why am not happy when some churches in Nigeria especially Redeem, will carry large amounts of food to the north in the name of charity yet a lots of members don't have food to eat.
Yet this Muslim will still not find it hard to kill Christians over there

You never see anything.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by waka2: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mpcoll001:
وَΨ₯ΩΩ†ΩŽΩ‘ Ψ¬ΩΩ†Ψ―ΩŽΩ†ΩŽΨ§ Ω„ΩŽΩ‡ΩΩ…Ω Ω±Ω„Ϋ‘ΨΊΩŽΩ€Ω°Ω„ΩΨ¨ΩΩˆΩ†ΩŽ
Which army?
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by emmanuelbrown26: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
I don't want to believe babangida made this statement, if he does, he will remember that Yoruba people force him out of power when he anul June12 1993 election, Yoruba is the brain behind Nigerian winning Biafra war, Yoruba is the main reason Nigeria is still together. If you claim Yoruba is a coward, only Tinubu a Yoruba man is giving all of you sleepless night, both Hausa and Igbo are busy running from pilla to post. Is not that Tinubu ma one kind person, I for support him to show uNa shege. If fight break out today in Nigeria, Yoruba will defeat Igbo people in 24hrs I can bet my two balls, go and check your history, Obasanjo was the one who stop ojukwu advance in Ore with a deadly blows on Biafra fighter. If not for awolowo, Nigeria for fall flat but yoruba are so brave in war tactics not chestbeating, when thesame babangida was in command of a battalion during Biafra war in Delta, he sustain a heavy injury he was evacuated from front line, this happens in less than 48hrs yet the like of Adekunle the black scorpion πŸ¦‚, and Obasanjo hold ground till the end of the war , and you are telling me Babangida have moral justification to call Yoruba Coward
Oga go and watch d video of where Diya even testified it, Diya said it during one of d summons they had. Just Google and watch d video online, abi ronu no dey pay again
Only ilorin chased Yorubas away from their soul, una no talk pin
They even arrested some of d Yoruba Isese worshippers, Yoruba Sabi fear jare

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by obaidan: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Why attack someone that has power to cut off Food, Water and Power from you.

the first thing that came to my mind.......is it not insane. You dey attack person wey fit snuff life out of you
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Shikini: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Only UAE

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by BlueAir: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
The thing weak me when I hear am
EyeCumInPiece:
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Ifebazz(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's what brainwashing does to normal people. Turns them abnormal.

EyeCumInPiece:

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by hkidola00(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's Muslims for you. Give them food, shelter, accommodation. Once they become comfortable, they'll start killing you.

I heard Israel use to give work permit to Gaza inhabitants to come to Israel and work. Now everything would stop, they'll all become refugees. Depending on UN support for survival. All because their religion told them to hate and kill non Muslims.

This I have seen.
why would isreal give work permit to come work in a land to people who actually owns the land
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by hkidola00(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

bahrain,qatar,saudi,kuwait...im sure you will jump at the visa of these listed countries undecided undecided
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by hkidola00(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
In a speech in the early years of his rule,aldolf Hitler declared himself "Not a Catholic, but a German Christian"
Ohislee:
Israelites have been warriors right from ages. They've won some and lost some and they still stand strong.

The Jews are not like christians who continually preaches peace in the face of adversity. Until the scores becomes 1:100, they are not backing down from a war.

The teachings of Jesus Christ is what hold christians back whenever they feel the need to retaliate in the event of an attack and this is what the Muslim community has been taking advantage of. Including here in Nigeria.

Seriously the world would be more peaceful without Islam.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by hkidola00(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Muslims are very ungrateful people. This one would cost them.
Lets see how they would win this one, the nations big on Defence Budget is the one Hamas (Daesh in Israel) went to try.
They give you house, give u sound education, this is what they get? I am not surprised, America way give them solace, shebi na to gang up wan burn church them go do way them arrest them. Abi the Sweden way give them asylum, na rape them day rape them women, after them go still day hustle 72 virgins for up.

The moment the world recognizes that Muslims are not to be trusted, the best for them.
e nogo beta for you...thieves,which isreal gave them house..isreal that stole palestine land

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Whytelyon(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
hkidola00:
e nogo beta for you...thieves,which isreal gave them house..isreal that stole palestine land

Oya you wey follow for those way e no go better for oya help us.

OK so, Temple mount on the Rock was built 688–692 BC by King Solomon , King solomon was from where? Nigeria? Ok , that one , na you go answer. A temple Mount is a place of worship. So your thinking tell you say, na only Oga Solo day worship there abi?
Al Aqsa Mosque was built in the year 1035 AD, ontop of The Temple Mount. And yet , Israel was the invaders abi? Talk for another day.

Now Here are some questions i want to ask you

1.) When you say wicked, Wicked in what Context?

2.) Zionist begged the Palestine? Back up with proof sir, make we see.

3.) So Bahrain, UAE, Jordan , Egypt is now West? That supports Israel?

4.) The thing i do not know, Oya show me. Number 2, Back up with proof i will like to personally see it.

5.) So Palestine did not see the land was a waste land until 1954? When the israelites built the land abi?

Oya 5 simple questions. Start answering them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by zoedew: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
THE TYPICAL ARAB TERRORIST DOES NOT THINK THAT WAY OR AT ALL CORRECTLY! HE ACTS THEN THINKS LATER!

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by TheClassic1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Ok
e pain u abi grin
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Kingbuhari(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
EU and others should blame United Kingdom led Nigeria government for blockage of food and medical supplies to Igbos during 1967 to 1970 pogrom in South East and South of Nigeria. Cowards..
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Kingbuhari(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
I hear

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by MOGPman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
You know that's how foolish Devil can be for daring God!

2 Likes

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by jclassiq(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Thoughtless move by them.

1 Like

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by joyandfaith: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
k4kenny:

Are you aware of the land of Philistine in the Bible No one has any moral right to evict people out of their ancestral homes simply because their ancestors lived there 2000 years ago. If that were the case, Native Americans, Australian Aborigines, Natives of New Zealans and so many more has every right to boot the white man out of their lands.

Conquerors are owners of the land. That is brutal history of mankind.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by joyandfaith: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
k4kenny:

Are you aware of the land of Philistine in the Bible No one has any moral right to evict people out of their ancestral homes simply because their ancestors lived there 2000 years ago. If that were the case, Native Americans, Australian Aborigines, Natives of New Zealans and so many more has every right to boot the white man out of their lands.

Conquerors are owners of the land. That is brutal history of mankind.
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by PepeXKermit: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

They will Kill the ideology with everything.
Palestine used to get Aid from Western nations, their eyes got open since Saturday. No more Aid.

Now What does that tell you? Guns are not the only thing that kill ideology, Carelessness, imbecility and stupidity of you Muslims aided to bury your messed up ideology. You need to give an explanation as to Al Aqsa Mosque ontop of the Jewish Temple and they at peace with you. Something Islam will kill everyone for. Religion of peace indeed!
Dragging land way no belong to una. you say na 1948 una get land, before 1948, why una no claim the land. Mxm

na so your commet look like:

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by iSense247: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
clinician2x:

Nigeria has not been able to even defeat boko haram.

You're certainly stupld. Which nuclear weapok self Nigeria wan use fight.
All these idl0ts way full this country is why this country can't make progress. How can you make progress when 80% of the population are without education?

Of a truth, progress is impossible in a country that has people like englishmart, duro4chang lhordspy Moh247 iconiR Iyaebethegreat seunmsg madridguy Ttalk drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate AntiChristian Afamed yarimo helinues etc. as majority of her citizens. People like them is the reason I believe there's no hope for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by MomohMrMoore: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gaza can run out of power, but Israel will never know peace for seizing and occupy other peoples land. Other countries should start supplying weapons to the resistance groups all over. The gorilla war must go on for years
Re: Gaza To Run Out Of Power Around 12pm UK Time Following Complete Siege By Israel by Iconme(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:

That's Muslims for you. Give them food, shelter, accommodation. Once they become comfortable, they'll start killing you.

I heard Israel use to give work permit to Gaza inhabitants to come to Israel and work. Now everything would stop, they'll all become refugees. Depending on UN support for survival. All because their religion told them to hate and kill non Muslims.

This I have seen.
you’ve seen nonsense 😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Protesters Around The World Rally In Support Of Ukraine (Photos) / 5 killed in Israel terror attack, with shooter neutralized ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.