Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,316 members, 7,978,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

You Can't Lose Your Salvation - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Lose Your Salvation (6783 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Whenever I tell people about God’s goodness, I can just about guarantee that someone will call for balance and say I should also preach on God’s severity. Then they quote this verse:

Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in his goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. (Rom 11:22
NKJV)

“You see, God is kind, but he’s also severe, so watch yourself! God has given you a chance to repent, but now you have to prove you were worth it by getting your act together, otherwise it’s the chop for you!”

And we wonder why unbelievers don’t get excited about this so-called gospel!

In my ongoing series on eternal security, I have maintained that we are saved by grace and kept by grace. Your eternal security rests on God’s promises, not your behavior. But, the insecure don’t believe it. They read the above passage and worry that they will be cut off if they fail to continue in the Lord’s kindness.

How do you continue? The insecure are uncertain, but it probably has something to do with working hard, being good, and hoping for the best. But look at what Paul says:

You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. (Rom 11:19

This is about belief not behavior, faith not works. “They were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith.” Continuing in God’s goodness is less about working and more about trusting. But I am getting ahead of myself. Before we go further we need to ask an an important question:

Who is Paul talking about?

Who are the “they” that were broken off and who are the “you” that were grafted it? Paul is not speaking about individuals and he is not speaking about the church. He is talking about Jews and Gentiles:

Concerning Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.” … I am talking to you Gentiles. (Rom 10:21, 11:13

The nation of Israel, as a group, was broken off and the Gentiles, as a group, were grafted in. The Jews had been shown favor from the Lord but they did not receive it (although certain individual Jews had, such as Paul himself). God reached out to the Jews in love but they gave him the cold shoulder. Now God’s favor is also extended to the Gentiles.

For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him. (Rom 10:12

God’s desire is to bless everyone, but not everyone receives his blessing. As a group the Jews tried to earn his favor and were cut off. That sounds like divine judgment as though God were rejecting them. But look at what Paul says:

Did God reject his people? By no means! … God did not reject his people… they stumbled … they were broken off because of unbelief. (Rom 11:1,2,11,20

The condemnation of unbelief is self-inflicted. Refuse his blessings and you won’t be blessed. You’ll be cursed. This is why Paul warns the Gentiles to “continue in God’s kindness.”

What is God’s kindness?

God’s kindness refers to his unmerited favor or grace which comes to us through Jesus:

In order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. (Eph 2:7

To continue in kindness is to continue in grace which is to continue in Christ.

As a nation, the Jews stumbled in unbelief. But the grace of God is for the whole world. Hence Paul says, “Don’t boast over the Jews – you Gentiles have a window of opportunity, like they did, and it won’t last forever. Receive God’s goodness! Receive Jesus! Confess him as Lord (Rom 10:9
Clothe yourself with Christ (Rom 13:14

What about God’s severity?

Here is the wrong way to interpret the severity passage: “I need to work hard for God and keep 100% of his commands to avoid getting cut off.” That’s what the Jews thought and it led to their downfall. By betting on their performance they rejected God’s grace.

And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
(Rom 11:6

At the start of his letter to the Romans, Paul says everyone receives one of two gifts from the Lord. We either receive the free gift of his righteousness that comes by faith (Rom 1:17
or we receive, through hard-nosed and stubborn unbelief, the unwanted gift of his wrath (Rom 1:18
The Jews, as a group, had chosen the bad gift (Rom 10:21
We do well to choose the good one.

Who is in danger of being cut off?

Not those who are joined to the Lord.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. (John 10:28

The insecure thinks, “If I can graft myself in through belief, then I can cut myself off through unbelief.” To this I respond, “You are saved by Jesus and kept by Jesus. You are one with the Lord and what God has joined together, no man can tear apart.”

“But what if I stop continuing in his kindness.” Paul answers that question when he talks about the importance of continuing in the faith. Although there are consequences to not continuing, Paul never says the Christian will be cut off. You are the body of Christ and Jesus doesn’t self-amputate.

Continue in his kindness, otherwise, you also will be cut off. (Rom 11:22

Remember, Paul is addressing groups – Jews and Gentiles – not individuals. He clarifies this in the next two verses: “And if the Jews… You Gentiles…” (Rom 11:23-24
GNB).

The Jews, as a group, were written off even as individual Jews, such as he and all the apostles, were grafted in through faith. Similarly, the Gentiles as a group have benefited from the kindness of God, but individual Gentiles may yet miss out through unbelief.

None of this talk about being cut off from Christ applies to Christians. But don’t take my word for it. Here is the Believer’s Bible Commentary:

It must be constantly borne in mind that Paul is not speaking of the church or of individual believers. He is speaking about the Gentiles as such. Nothing can ever separate the Body of Christ from the Head, and nothing can separate a believer from the love of God…

Romans 11
is a warning to those who, like the Jews, stubbornly refuse the grace and goodness of God. Reject his blessings and you’ll curse yourself.

This should not frighten the believer. Although the Gentiles as a group may receive or miss out on God’s grace, the body of Christ will never, ever experience the sternness or severity of God. It’s one or the other, not both. Don’t let anyone curse what God has blessed.

Romans is good news for the believer!

Romans 11 has been used to sow fear and terror into the children of God. It has been twisted into a works-based message of conditional salvation that is a million miles from Paul’s heart. We would not fall for this nonsense if we had an assurance of our Father’s love and grace. If only Paul had given us such an assurance. He does!

For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
(Rom 8:15-16

The Holy Spirit says you belong to your heavenly Father and you are his dearly beloved child. If a sermon on Romans 11 fills you with fear, you can be sure that the spirit behind it is not the Holy Spirit.

If Romans 11 scares you, read Romans 8

Learn how to summarize concise points
Ur articles are too long that I don't read them
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
paxonel:

Lies!
Answer the question
Then why are you jumping up and down confusing yourself?

The man was killed, period!
you are trying to deviate from the truth by hiding under a spiritual paradise, but you can't.

Because that spiritual paradise is not the same as what happened in reality.

In reality, the man was killed for his sin, and christ did not forgive him.

You are big bunch of lair, confused an ignorant

Wow! See levels of delusion because you already know that you can never join the thief in Paradise.

No wonder like Satan you want to take people to hell fire.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Plus1234: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Wow! See levels of delusion because you already know that you can never join the thief in Paradise.

hmmm
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by paxonel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

you are always being troublesome jumping into people's threads as usual to start quoting people when no one cares about you.
I for one, if i see your mumu comments I don't give a damn, but you are the one always jumping to quote me.
Now i have responded, you are running helter skelter like an unstable confused soul begging my question and bringing fallacious ad hominem instead of answering the question.

You counter the op that one can loose his salvation simply because he is a sinner.
Now the same you is changing your position that a thief who is a sinner is saved in paradise.

Can't you see how contradictive you sound?

Only Satan says one thing and the next time he contradicts himself with another statement.

Whoever listens to you does that at his own peril.

So get lost
Don't ever quote me again o.

No sense!

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I will summarize them and pick out points that are vital once I finish the chapters you put up.
But

The chapters you mentioned need proper long explanation many points are made from various other Bible verses to show the full picture of its explanation if you truly want to be free from traditional teaching of self righteousness then you will read and understand.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I will summarize them and pick out points that are vital once I finish the chapters you put up.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Next chapter to treat is Matthew 24:13..... Coming up soon.

Soon Next chapter to treat is Matthew 24:13..... Coming up soon.....
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

But

The chapters you mentioned need proper long explanation many points are made from various other Bible verses to show the full picture of its explanation if you truly want to be free from traditional teaching of self righteousness then you will read and understand.

I am not
You're a false teacher
There are several examples that God took special gifts and responsibilities he gave humans
Adam and Eve
Saul
Judas
Ananias and Sapphira

You just lied about them
Fooling yourself
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I am not
You're a false teacher
There are several examples that God took special gifts and responsibilities he gave humans
Adam and Eve
Saul
Judas
Ananias and Sapphira

You just lied about them
Fooling yourself

My friend relax and read the article and understand before you argue

I speak in tongues and am filled with the holy spirit

I know what I am talking about...

God shown this principles to all those who are mature

Just ask God to give you the ability to speak with tongues then you will understand what we say

I will explain all those other places to mention then you should list any more new places you think

We have talked about Ananias and Sapphira...

In the case of Adam and eve show me where God took any thing from them.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

My friend relax and read the article and understand before you argue

I speak in tongues and am filled with the holy spirit

I know what I am talking about...

God shown this principles to all those who are mature

Just ask God to give you the ability to speak with tongues then you will understand what we say

I will explain all those other places to mention then you should list any more new places you think

We have talked about Ananias and Sapphira...

In the case of Adam and eve show me where God took any thing from them.

If you like speak in tongues of animals and be filled with fire
Salvation is not earned but a gift from God
If you are not faithful, you'll lose it
Shikena
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Maynman: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Shikena
If it can be lost, then it was never "salvation".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

If you like speak in tongues of animals and be filled with fire
Shikena

Grace is unmerited favor

Salvation... preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss.....

It is not you to deliver your self

You don't understand this things.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2023
Maynman:

If it can be lost, then it was never "salvation".

Hypocrite
You've never brought any value since you joined NL
You yourself said that nothing God gives cannot be taken and cited examples
Today, ur brain entered mental gymnastics and told you something else

Several Jews were saved from slavery to Egypt but are they really saved when they don't have a land of their own? Their salvation would be complete when they have their own land, the Promised Land. Nearly all who left Egypt perished cos of their rebellious attitude. Later they were destroyed by Babylon, later they were destroyed by Rome.
A life guard can save a child that was drowning in the beach but if that girl deliberately goes back into the beach because she loved the adventure. Will you say she was not originally saved before? If yu really have a brain, use it well
God has opened the way to Salvation. Once someone starts to exercise faith and live life in harmony with God's will, he's on the right track to salvation. If he rebels, he's on his own
If like a vow between a man and wife to love each other till the end. If later, one of them cheats on the other, breaking the vow and terminating the marriage. Will you say they were not really married before or the vow was not genuine...

Keep seeking relevance on Nairaland
We gave u a chance to educate us. You were discussing existence and Non-existence. Something that does not even make any sense to you.

Everyday, I strive to be the kind of person God wants me to be. If i become impatient and give up or I live as an hypocrite or double-living, what is my reward?

Atheism has left you without a sense of meaning, purpose, no reliable guide.
If you like, tag me a million times, I've already exhausted my limit with you regarding the direct comment we have on this forum.
Keep seeking relevance
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Maynman: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Hypocrite
Yahweh slave you are of no value on Nl and outside, keep basing your miserable life on books with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

Look up definition of salvation, because your salvation depends on your governing body, doesn't mean it is same for everyone.

Without the governing body in watchtower, you are condemned even Jesus can't save you, your salvation depends on those baldheads.

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Grace is unmerited favor

Salvation... preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss.....

It is not you to deliver your self

You don't understand this things.

Salvation is not instant
Salvation is not earned
Even Jesus said salvation is from the Jews but they rejected their saviour and even killed him. God in turn too rejected them
I also mentioned Judas Iscariot who turned betrayer.
Maybe you'll say that that one is now in heaven cis God needed him
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Maynman: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Several Jews were saved from slavery to Egypt but are they really saved when they don't have a land of their own?
Illiterate, that's why you will forever be a slave to the "Jews".
Is Moses a "jew"?
Which of your forefathers was saved from slavery in Egypt?

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Salvation is not instant
Salvation is not earned
Even Jesus said salvation is from the Jews but they rejected their saviour and even killed him. God in turn too rejected them

Focus on verse 15"16"17

Please since you can't read my explanation

Read this from Bible to see the grace we talk about

And the Israel jew issue as God explains it

Romans 5

Peace with God Through Faith

5 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith[b] into this grace in which we stand, and we[c] rejoice[d] in hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— 8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men[e] because all sinned— 13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. 14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.

15 But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. 16 And the free gift is not like the result of that one man's sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. 17 For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.

18 Therefore, as one trespass[f] led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness[g] leads to justification and life for all men. 19 For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous. 20 Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, 21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord...
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Salvation is not instant
Salvation is not earned

Once I finish that Matthew part I will show you were salvation is instant.

Yes salvation is not earned it is a (free) gift God in your life is also a (free) gift.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Focus on verse 15"16"17

Please since you can't read my explanation

Read this from Bible to see the grace we talk about

And the Israel jew issue as God explains it

Romans 5

Peace with God Through Faith

5 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith[b] into this grace in which we stand, and we[c] rejoice[d] in hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, 4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, 5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.

6 For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— 8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God. 10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life. 11 More than that, we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.

Death in Adam, Life in Christ

12 Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men[e] because all sinned— 13 for sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. 14 Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.

15 But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man's trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. 16 And the free gift is not like the result of that one man's sin. For the judgment following one trespass brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. 17 For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.

18 Therefore, as one trespass[f] led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness[g] leads to justification and life for all men. 19 For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous. 20 Now the law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, 21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord...

That's the benefits when someone turns from darkness into the light
What if he decides to return to former works?
Is there still grace for him/her?
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

First if that person now do as you said above God shows what he will do to the person God will...

You will be flogged because you grieve the holy spirit but you will not be put in hell because you are marked forever to be saved on redemption day.

Because your spirit is saved forever but your mind is what needs to be renewed so God will help you renew your mind because you fall into sin you are no longer living inside sin
Because sin has no power over you..

As long as you have the spirit of Jesus that cry Abba father you will start to act like him it takes time

PROVERBS 23:13-14 proves spanking!
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell (KJV). Do not hold back discipline from the child, although you strike him with the rod, he will not die....

Ephesians 4:30-32 Amplified Bible (AMP)
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God [but seek to please Him], by whom you were sealed and marked [branded as God's own] for the day of redemption [the final deliverance from the consequences of sin].
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You can't return because your spirit cries my father my father all the time

You will not have joy untill you do the work God sent you your heart will desire to only do the will of God remember God changed your heart and gave you a soft heart.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Next chapter to treat is Matthew 24:13..... Coming up soon.

Soon Next chapter to treat is Matthew 24:13..... Coming up soon.....
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

You can't return because your spirit cries my father my father all the time

You will not have joy untill you do the work God sent you your heart will desire to only do the will of God remember God changed your heart and gave you a soft heart.

Will God force me against my will?
Remember I have freewill
I'm not a robot
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Remember I have freewill
I'm not a robot

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.Hebrews 10:38

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Remember I have freewill
I'm not a robot

My friend you no longer have free will when you give your life to Jesus

The day you gave your life to Jesus is the day you gave him your will he lives in you

Your life you gave to God your free will is inside it so every thing is inside it

You told Jesus to take over your life and live through you and be your lord and savior so

The day Jesus died we died with him and we paid our sin wage that is why we can't perish external punishment because we Rose with him the day he rose up

You don't have a free will any more you are now a slave to righteousness. (which is a slave to Christ).
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Aemmyjah(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

My friend you no longer have free will when you give your life to Jesus

The day you gave your life to Jesus is the day you gave him your will he lives in you

Your life you gave to God your free will is inside it so every thing is inside it

You told Jesus to take over your life and live through you and be your lord and savior so

The day Jesus died we died with him and we paid our sin wage that is why we can't perish external punishment because we Rose with him the day he rose up

You don't have a free will any more you are now a slave to righteousness. (which is a slave to Christ).

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
Even a slave has freewill
Anyone without freewill is a robot
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Ken4Christ: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Romans 11:29
29 God does not take back his gifts. He does not change his mind about those he has chosen.

John 10:28-29
says: “And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. My Father…is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand.

God is not a confused God

He knows the end from the start

You can't be saved in Jesus then become unsaved.

There is nothing your child can do that will make him not to be your child...

This is a false doctrine. You don't use a few scriptures to establish a doctrine and ignore many more others that are contrary.

I will give you scriptures little by little that doesn't support your eternity security. I hope these scriptures will reset your spiritual brain

Evidence No 1

1st Timothy 4:1.
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

Who did Paul said will depart from the faith? Are they not believers?

So, it's possible to depart from the faith. You are a free moral being even after getting saved. If you chose to depart from the faith for any reason, not even God can stop you.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂
Even a slave has freewill
Anyone without freewill is a robot

Summary of
Romans 6:15-23
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness.

A slave is one who has absolutely no authority over him or herself.

Our will is God will just like the will of Jesus was God will ask yourself was Jesus a robot

. We are in God and God is in us.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ken4Christ:

This is a false doctrine. You don't use a few scriptures to establish a doctrine and ignore many more others that are contrary.

I will give you scriptures little by little that doesn't support your eternity security. I hope these scriptures will reset your spiritual brain

Evidence No 1

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

So, it's possible to depart from the faith. You are a free moral being even after getting saved. If you chose to depart from the faith for any reason, not even God can stop you.
. Read the whole page before you pass judgment.
. Now we are in page six.

List all your scripts and I will also explain them.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Next chapter to treat is 1 Corinthians 9:27... Coming soon.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Evidence No 1

1st Timothy 4:1..... I will explain them too list all let me see them and look at the once I have treated.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Ken4Christ: 8:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

. Read the whole page before you pass judgment.
. Now we are in page six.

List all your scripts and I will also explain them.

Explain this one first. The evidences are many. Treat them one by one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammad / Hell's Best Kept Secret / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.