Stats: 3,201,316 members, 7,978,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:20 PM

You Can't Lose Your Salvation - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Lose Your Salvation (6783 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by cornelboy(f): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I will open a new thread
And talk about God's and man

Then I will gently list the explanation and back it up with holy Bible is that OK with you then you can see.
I'd love it 🙃
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There is a thousand and one Rabbis in Israel during the time of Jesus Christ each of them thought he has accurate knowledge of God's word so they all formed different sects but what made Jesus the best Rabbi?
Only his disciples fulfilled what God promised according to the scriptures.
So you can say whatever comes to your head and rap it up with Bible verses but it's the FRUIT (those practicing what you believe) that will stand as evidence of God's backing not your arguments! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley

This is not argument

This is the gospel of Jesus.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

This is not argument
This is the gospel of Jesus.

The Good News (Gospel) Christ preached yielded FRUIT and that is the disciples who are doing the same thing Jesus taught. Act 1:8
So who are those PRACTICING what you're saying?

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Number 1
You said..... (If they shall fall away means that they were standing before.) but I explained it in the post too you did not read that post

Your explanation shows that they were "standing before". your words
."..If they shall fall away from what they heard initially that drew them to God"

So this is clear and there is no dispute here.

Kingsnairaland:

Dtruthspeaker
So let me ask you a hypothetical question..... When someone says to you..... I have four families with four wife's
But my last family They went out from us....

Can you explain what....(.but My last family They went out from us..) .... What do this statement means.... do this statement mean that they are not part of our family or they were but they no longer now.....

This is where I would have asked questions for precise clarity which is "went out from you how?"

1) Did you banish them like Satan, Adamand Eve, Sons of God who left their first estate? Therefore, they are cast out never to return again.

Or
2) Are they coming back?

3) Would you receive them again if they come back no matter how long they have been gone for?

These are the questions I will definitely ask you to know your precise mind towards those who have gone out whether they are now cast off and now your enemies or they got your permission to travel hence they would soon be returning.

Kingsnairaland:

Number 2
You said this.... (He is only a hearer the word but he did not get The Holy Spirit..) ..

I told you getting the holy spirit is different from sharing the holy spirit

And here Paul said they shared it with us

I explained this... (He is only a hearer the word but he did not get The Holy Spirit..) .

Deviation from Argument. The argument is not about The Holy Spirit. And the point is you admitted that the hearer did not get The Holy Spirit. So no issue here.

So, it's only question 1 which remains which I have responded to.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The Good News (Gospel) Christ preached yielded FRUIT and that is the disciples who are doing the same thing Jesus taught. Act 1:8
So who are those PRACTICING what you're saying?

Over one billion people practice what I say many believe in Jesus and believe Jesus is God

Tell me how many practice your words that you can only be saved by the law and that Jesus is not God.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your explanation shows that they were "standing before". your words
."..If they shall fall away from what they heard initially that drew them to God"

So this is clear and there is no dispute here.

This is where I would have asked questions for precise clarity which is "went out from you how?"

1) Did you banish them like Satan, Adamand Eve, Sons of God who left their first estate? Therefore, they are cast out never to return again.

Or
2) Are they coming back?

3) Would you receive them again if they come back no matter how long they have been gone for?

These are the questions I will definitely ask you to know your precise mind towards those who have gone out whether they are now cast off and now your enemies or they got your permission to travel hence they would soon be returning.

Deviation from Argument. The argument is not about The Holy Spirit. And the point is you admitted that the hearer did not get The Holy Spirit. So no issue here.

So, it's only question 1 which remains which I have responded to.

The question you asked here...

Is what you could have asked instead saying this below

Dtruthspeaker:

If they shall fall away means that they were standing before.

A none fertile soil is not one who any reasonable person will say stands.

He is only a hearer the word but he did not get The Holy Spirit.

So you see, you are in great error!

So rather than assuming that they were standing on a fertile soil before.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
cornelboy:

I'd love it 🙃

OK.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Over one billion people practice what I say many believe in Jesus and believe Jesus is God
Tell me how many practice your words that you can only be saved by the law and that Jesus is not God.

Jesus never wanted QUANTITY rather what he want is QUALITY! Matthew 7:13-14

So the population of those doing God's will on this planet today is ratio 1:1100 globally but it's OK with Jesus because only 8 humans survived Noah's day! Luke 17:26

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by cornelboy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

If Jesus is God, is God Jesus?

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
cornelboy:

That has been his argument for so many years back then he had almost four accounts he uses to compliment one another but that's his cup of coffee. Those claiming Jesus is God how many are zealously preaching about the peace Jesus preached and taught? smiley

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

The question you asked here...

Is what you could have asked instead saying this below

So rather than assuming that they were standing on a fertile soil before.

Clearly, you are not able to reasonably respond here for you asked the question "Dtruthspeaker
So let me ask you a hypothetical question...." which I have given you my own response to.

Thus, it makes no sense why you are repeating what I said in response .

And you have already admitted that they "standing before" having been drawn to God and have received The Holy Spirit. You can't change your speech.

So clearly you ought to see that you can not reasonably justify your erroneous stance. You are just turning around yourself as you struggle to find justification.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

A wrong does not cease to be a wrong even if 10billion people say it is not.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:15am On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus never wanted QUANTITY rather what he want is QUALITY! Matthew 7:13-14

So the population of those doing God's will on this planet today is ratio 1:1100 globally but it's OK with Jesus because only 8 humans survived Noah's day! Luke 17:26

Go read revelation
Revelation 7:9-10
to see the billions of people that eventually made heavens. Ie made the new dispensation.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:27am On Nov 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Clearly, you are not able to reasonably respond here for you asked the question "Dtruthspeaker
So let me ask you a hypothetical question...." which I have given you my own response to.

Thus, it makes no sense why you are repeating what I said in response .

And you have already admitted that they "standing before" having been drawn to God and have received The Holy Spirit. You can't change your speech.

So clearly you ought to see that you can not reasonably justify your erroneous stance. You are just turning around yourself as you struggle to find justification.

Point one how can you mix things up
Yes they stand Bible shows the seed planted on the rock stands for a while

Go read that place very well... Jesus was saying in a rock there are soil on the rock so if you plant any thing it will grow but actually that soil on the rock is not much and that seed when it grows and becomes a tree will not have a strong roots because it did not fixed it root to the ground soil properly because of lack of soil depth since it was growing on top of the rock

So any wind or rain can wash it away... So inorder words if there is no problem that tree will continue to stand but once heavy problems comes they will fall away

Next point

How can you say what I did not say?
where did I say they received holy spirit

I wrote they shared holy spirit..

Now I list how one can share the holy spirit

John 18:4-6... Shows how one can share the holy spirit power

Infact Bible shows how the whole earth share of God...

Bible is showing since earth came from God in order words earth is a testimony of God creation thereby

We can all feel God invisible powers by looking at his creation... So this too is a way to share God but yet some don't still believe he created the earth..

So to share the holy spirit is to see his power like some jehova witnesses do they see it yet still refuse to believe in Jesus

They insist that one can not and should not receive Jesus or believe he is God almighty

This are people who are planted by the rock side they where with us but they left because they were not part us.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A wrong does not cease to be a wrong even if 10billion people say it is not.

Look at the billions that end up making heaven because they believe in Jesus
It is not too late for you to believe in Jesus and accept him as your lord God almighty and saviour

Revelation 7:9-17
¶“9In the next vision I saw a multitude numbering so many that no one could count them. There were people of all nations, tribes, and tongues. They all stood, clothed in white, before the throne and before the Lamb. They held palm fronds in their hands. 10They all cried with loud voices, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!' ” (Revelation 7:9-10).

Multitude
Which no one could count them... From every nation including Saudi and North Korea why because they probably hide in there rooms and believed in Jesus.

Glory to God

I love you Jesus.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Philippians 3:12-14... Will be next...

I still remember this will attend to it too.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:21am On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Yes Jesus is God almighty

Because God exists as
The father
The son
The holy spirit.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Go read revelation
Revelation 7:9-10
to see the billions of people that eventually made heavens.

God never created heaven for humans {Psalms 115:16} so Revelations wasn't talking about great crowd in heaven and the Bible never mentioned any specific number great crowd simply means many survived into paradise on earth {Matthew 5:5 compare to Psalms 37:29} only 144,000 will join Jesus in heaven and they will become spirit beings like angels {Luke 20:34-36} that is why Revelations said they can no longer die where Jesus took them {Revelations 20:5-6} but those on planet earth can still commit sin due to flesh and die after Christ's 1000 years reign {Revelations 20:7-10} so humans going to heaven must be transformed into angels because flesh and blood can't live in heaven but here on earth we will live forever enjoying all the blessings of God on planet earth! Psalms 67:6-7

As for those that will be saved Jesus said just as many perished during Noah's time the same will happen {Matthew 24:37} so it can't be in billions the only case where billions are involved in salvation will be after resurrection when billions who have died are brought back to life both RIGHTEOUS (faithful servants of God) UNRIGHTEOUS (innocent sinful humans who lack the knowledge of truth but lived by their conscience) will be resurrected, that's when billions will be involved and as for those who deliberately choose to be wicked they will never be remembered for resurrection! Psalms 9:17

Please face your friends i'm not interested in your nonsense and Ingredients.

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God never created heaven for humans {Psalms 115:16} so Revelations wasn't talking about great crowd in heaven and the Bible never mentioned any specific number great crowd simply means many survived into paradise on earth {Matthew 5:5 compare to Psalms 37:29} only 144,000 will join Jesus in heaven and they will become spirit beings like angels {Luke 20:34-36} that is why Revelations said they can no longer die where Jesus took them {Revelations 20:5-6} but those on planet earth can still commit sin due to flesh and die after Christ's 1000 years reign {Revelations 20:7-10} so humans going to heaven must be transformed into angels because flesh and blood can't live in heaven but here on earth we will live forever enjoying all the blessings of God on planet earth! Psalms 67:6-7

As for those that will be saved Jesus said just as many perished during Noah's time the same will happen {Matthew 24:37} so it can't be in billions the only case where billions are involved in salvation will be after resurrection when billions who have died are brought back to life both RIGHTEOUS (faithful servants of God) UNRIGHTEOUS (innocent sinful humans who lack the knowledge of truth but lived by their conscience) will be resurrected, that's when billions will be involved and as for those who deliberately choose to be wicked they will never be remembered for resurrection! Psalms 9:17

Please face your friends i'm not interested in your nonsense and Ingredients.

Before you run read this many times

¶“9In the next vision I saw a multitude numbering so many that no one could count them.
There were people of all nations, tribes, and tongues.
They all stood, clothed in white, before the throne and before the Lamb.
They held palm fronds in their hands.

10They all cried with loud voices, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!' ” (Revelation 7:9-10).

No one said they will end up in heaven, because there will be a new heaven and new earth

So we will all end up on the new earth which is the new Jerusalem.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Before you run read this many times

¶“9In the next vision I saw a multitude numbering so many that no one could count them.
There were people of all nations, tribes, and tongues.
They all stood, clothed in white, before the throne and before the Lamb.
They held palm fronds in their hands.

10They all cried with loud voices, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!' ” (Revelation 7:9-10).

No one said they will end up in heaven, because there will be a new heaven and new earth

So we will all end up on the new earth which is the new Jerusalem.

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Look at the billions that end up making heaven because they believe in Jesus ...

Departure from post! Do you see how that your belief is unfounded and God does not back it up?

Secondly these are those who He found no ought against them for surely none of these are fornicators, drunkards, liars, thieves etc 1 Corinthians 6:9
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by cornelboy(f): 7:54am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Yes Jesus is God almighty

Because God exists as
The father
The son
The holy spirit.
Is God Jesus?
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Point one how can you mix things up
Yes they stand Bible shows the seed planted on the rock stands for a while ...

These are not the issues. We know what you said and what you had in mind when you said it. So all these are out of point. You have no reasonable justification for this false doctrine.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself! cheesy

It still never too late
God said once you hear his voice repent and accept Jesus as your lord God almighty and savior just as the Bible said

Then all this things I say here will work in your life..

To be a part of God's plan you must listen and not miss any thing because this earth will be destroyed both heaven and earth

Come to Jesus max.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Is God Jesus?

Yes Jesus is God almighty.

Bible said in the last days those who will fall away will stop believing that God came in the flesh..

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

These are not the issues. We know what you said and what you had in mind when you said it. So all these are out of point. You have no reasonable justification for this false doctrine.

Thank God you reveal your intentions

You now twist it that... You know what I had in mind..

Which means number one you are God that see my mind

This is how you read Bible and twist words of God and then make it to have no effect.. (((example all the beautiful power of the holy spirit in the new Testament Bible people lile
You cancel it and say it does not happen in today generation)))

Am telling you the things as it is but all you want is see is what you want to see in your own mind that is why these mysterious truth have been hidden from you.

Just like the Bible said.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

It still never too late
God said once you hear his voice repent and accept Jesus as your lord God almighty and savior just as the Bible said

Then all this things I say here will work in your life..

To be a part of God's plan you must listen and not miss any thing because this earth will be destroyed both heaven and earth

Come to Jesus max.

Funny churchgoer! grin

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Departure from post! Do you see how that your belief is unfounded and God does not back it up?

Secondly these are those who He found no ought against them for surely none of these are fornicators, drunkards, liars, thieves etc 1 Corinthians 6:9

Justification and Once-for-All Forgiveness
Are all your sins forgiven—
Your past, present, and future sins
if you’re a Christian?

Answer
In one sense, the answer is yes...

So when you gave your life to Jesus all your sin present past and future sin will be forgiven

Note this in your mind

He has forgiven us all our trespassing...
All and not some... When Jesus died we died with him because he is our spiritual father and we paid our price for sin which is death so when Jesus rose from the dead we rose with him... Glory..

And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh,

God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses,
by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands.
This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.
(Col. 2:13–14

When Jesus bore our sins in his body on the tree, he didn’t leave any unborne.

According to Paul, all our trespasses were forgiven when we were made alive with Christ. Our entire record of debt was nailed to the cross. When Jesus bore our sins in his body on the tree, he didn’t leave any unborne.

This is the glorious truth of justification. When we’re united to Christ in his death and resurrection, we not only experience God’s once-for-all verdict of “righteous!”—we also enter a permanent state of peace with God that guarantees our final salvation

(Rom. 5:1,
Rom 9–10
Rom 8:30
It’s not that everything we do in our justified state is acceptable to God (we still sin);
it’s that we are acceptable to him,
since he no longer counts our sin against us
(Rom. 4:7–8
Palms 103:10

This is a foundational part of the gospel,...
This principle up is the start of knowing the works of what Jesus did as a believer you must be taught this basis things
as witnessed in Romans 1–8

In the new Testament Bible the writers God used, (holy spirit) made it clear that we should not think the once-for-all forgiveness (justification) conflicts with the need for ongoing forgiveness (sanctification)...
This can be seen not only in the Lord’s Prayer, but also in 1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

In context, John isn’t referring to a one-time confession resulting in a one-time forgiveness. He’s speaking of a forgiveness that’s both conditional (“if we confess our sins”) and ongoing (“the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin”).
As we walk in the light, we see our sins more clearly; as we see them more clearly, we confess them; as we confess them, God is faithful to forgive, over and over again.

The New Testament authors apparently don’t think the once-for-all forgiveness (justification) conflicts with the need for ongoing forgiveness (sanctification).

So in this sense if you ask, “Are my future sins already forgiven?” the answer depends on what you mean. If you mean, “Are my future sins already forgiven such that I’ll never need to confess them?” then the answer is no.

But if you mean “Have my future sins already been decisively atoned for?” then the answer is a glorious yes.

The blood that cleanses all our sins—past, present, and future—has already been shed, once for all. When we sin as Christians, we don’t turn to some Plan B; we turn back to Plan A: “If anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous” (1 John 2:1

This is part and parcel of the normal Christian life, as seen in the Lord’s Prayer.

So any Christian that believe in Jesus that dies suddenly will still have everlasting life even if he did not confess his sin before his death because he is already a child of God and the blood of Jesus has already washed him once and for all

The reason we pray “Forgive us our debts” is not because we’ve lost our state of grace and need to be re-saved. Justification is permanent. Rather, confessing our sin reminds us there’s more to salvation than being justified. Salvation also involves being sanctified and treated as sons...

As a judge, God no longer sees our sin, because his “righteous” verdict removes all condemnation (Rom. 8:1

But as a Father, he’s quite aware of our remaining sin, and he wants us to be aware of it, too, so that we can fight it, kill it, and ask him to forgive it.
But we must realize that God sees our sins as a loving Father, not as angry critic. That’s how the Lord’s Prayer begins: not “Our Judge,” but “Our Father”
(Matt. 6:9
Luke 11:2
We pray this petition from inside the family of God, not from the outside trying to get back in.

It’s true that the normal way of receiving forgiveness is through confessing and asking. And yet at least when it comes to specific sins, it’s virtually certain we’ll all die with unconfessed sin, simply because there are so many sins we’re unaware of. Paul, for instance, knew that even though he wasn’t conscious of any hidden sin in his life, that didn’t make him innocent (1 Cor. 4:4

We pray this petition from inside the family of God, not from the outside trying to get back in.

You might think that would make him fearful of facing God in death, but it didn’t. Instead of condemnation, Paul expected “commendation”
1 Cor. 4:5
Palms 19:12
Because he knew that beneath all his incomplete confession and imperfect repentance there was a Father-son relationship between him and God, built on the solid foundation of Jesus’s blood and righteousness.

That’s why he was confident that, even with all the sins that had flown under his radar, death would usher him straight into the presence of Jesus..

Glory
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny churchgoer! grin

I know what am talking about because I speak in tongues and I have seen him who sits on the throne

So if I did not see this things I will never say it with my mouth.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by cornelboy(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Yes Jesus is God almighty.

Bible said in the last days those who will fall away will stop believing that God came in the flesh..

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Go and compare with other versions. That place was referring to Jesus Christ. And Christ and his father are different persons.

Simple sense should tell you that God never left his throne in heaven and became flesh. Only Jesus left heaven to fulfil God's will on earth.

Back to the question I asked first, if Jesus is the almighty God, what about his father, Jehovah?

Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2023
cornelboy:

Go and compare with other versions. That place was referring to Jesus Christ. And Christ and his father are different persons.

Simple sense should tell you that God never left his throne in heaven and became flesh. Only Jesus left heaven to fulfil God's will on earth.

Back to the question I asked first, if Jesus is the almighty God, what about his father, Jehovah?

First the problem you have is that you don't think God can be every where... Lol you think God is like you that is limited to only one place lol

Because you think God can be limited

God is every place at the same time

God is even inside hell fire he is truly a consuming fire

Now this thing I said here below you have not understood it because it is a mystery to you

Read it many times

God exist as
God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit

Just like the man he created exists as
Soul
Body
Spirit

You have to memories this rule before you can understand how God is

If you fail to understand that God exists as
The father
The son
The holy spirit

Then you will not understand any other thing.

Am compiling all the scripture to explain this to you to show you what Bible says God is... It will take a lot of time to teach... But memorize this things above.
Re: You Can't Lose Your Salvation by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

I know what am talking about because I speak in tongues and I have seen him who sits on the throne. So if I did not see this things I will never say it with my mouth.

Nollywood dramas from demons to deceive deceitful religionists like you! 2Corinthians 11:14

I don't need to see anything apart from the LOVE among God's people, that's what Jesus confirmed as proof of true faith in God:

I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” John 13:34-35

So if Nollywood movies has blurred your senses surely demons will also act drama for you to feel you're on God's side after all what Jesus said doesn't matter to you.

Mumu! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammad / Hell's Best Kept Secret / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102